Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

She's a WOLF in sheep's clothing.

Something doesn't sound right to me with any of this. It's just not making sense.

Okay, I have two things here, one is a question & the 2nd is an observation.

1) How did LE know that it was a dress 'similar' to one that Caylee owned? If they have a photo of her wearing it, it isn't a photo that has been widely circulated (IMO) and I doubt VERY seriously that the A's would admit that she had a "similar" dress.

2) If you watch this UTube video of Caylee - all the way to 5:30 --- you'll see Caylee trying to put on what looks to be a nightgown with Disney tags still attached. So SOMEONE shopped at Disney for her. (It's been stated here that Disney clothing runs small)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtPW...eature=related

I thought that Tim said it was a Mickey Mouse dress. This isn't a Mickey Mouse dress???

Yes that is what was said..I've been wondering what the Belle dress means etc. I've seen those pics before what TM said was MICKEY MOUSE!

I can see now why he thoght there really was a Kidnapper when he first came to FLA.....This man will believe anything

Too bad Nancy cut him off. I'd have liked to hear the rest of the story.

Tim was upset that the dress was leaked to the public........maybe a small skeleton was found inside the dress and it is secret til DNA comes, maybe that is why IMO Tim seemed down tonight. If he leaves then IMO he found her remains...........

WS'ers, I've posted a thread specific to NG's treatment of TM this evening (please take a look). I hope the moderators will agree it's deserving of a separate thread so as not to get buried within this one. If you felt the same way I did, I hope you will let CNN know.

What I'm wondering is to whom in the media the searcher leaked this information. Up til today, I'd only seen it as speculation on the Internet, and with not as much detail as we were given tonight.
And according to the show, the dress was found yesterday. My head is spinning.

OMG... I just thought of KC's Tattoo... Belle Vita.. and Caylee's Princess Belle dress.. could there be a connection??? :waitasec::confused:

I thought Tim said it was a mickey mouse dress. The dress in that video is a princess dress, not mickey mouse. Are we sure thats the dress that was found? Also, that dress in the picture is way too big for her. It probably was a size 6.

I would encourage those questioning the condition of the dress to consider that clothing, particularly synthetic clothing holds up remarkedly well in relation to human remains when exposed to the elements. One need only look at some of the hundreds of unidentified remains at the doe network to see how well garments retain their appearance, months and even years after the death of an individual. I think TM with his unique experience would have a general grasp on what and what is not beyond the pale of expectation.

here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible

Just a thought..I buy my 3 year old son costumes and stuff for boys at consignment stores and thrift shops...he wears a 3T and is in the 90th percentile for height..but when I buy used stuff from stores I end up with 1-2 or 3 sizes bigger sometimes..some friends even give me stuff that is 2 sizes to big..does not stop my son from wearing it...like I said just a thought as to why Caylee would have clothes a little big or to big..

TM mentions the find, the leak and then what? They're not going to continue the search where this find occured? If they're not, isn't LE. He didn't have to say anything about this - why did he, especially without mention of continuing the search. Wow. I just can't believe this...It just seems so irresponsible - unless there is something behind it that we don't know yet. It doesn't make sense.

I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.
Someone leaked the info to NG's producers. NG was going to report it with or without Tim. Faced with that situation, Tim appeared on the program, reluctantly, to ensure NG reported accurately and didn't try to spin the info. For all we know, the A's hadn't even been informed yet. Regardless of his differences with them, I'm cerrtain he didn't want them to hear it on the NG show. Just my opinion, of course.

maybe they have a receipt of a dress that was purchased by someone in the family
and was given to caylee

or maybe a police report for a STOLEN Dress that matches the description

And according to the show, the dress was found yesterday. My head is spinning.

See, here's the thing. This story about an article of clothing, a blanket and whatnot has been circulating in the undertow since the last search before TES pulled out the first time. Now all of a sudden it's a specific dress they found and are only clarifying because a searcher leaked it? To whom? Only place this information has been presented is on the NG show, and a night before the GJ meets?

I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back