Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something doesn't sound right to me with any of this. It's just not making sense.
Tell me about it. I could have also sworn that there was meeting between family and TM last week. Only to find out that they canceled meetings for this week. Did they actually have a meeting last week and as a result didn't want to meet again this week? Or did Tim meet alone with LE for 4 hours?

here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible
...or planted?

I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.

I think Tim said it very well. He said it was very sorry that it was leaked and now it has to be dealt with.

Caylee had tons of items from Disney <seen in her bedroom on Greta> photo so it would not be unusual for her to have more than one dress.

Destiny, on SM, a respected poster said this earlier today...

FWIW.....I just spoke this AM with person deeply involved with the case....(not LP)...I was told...*there is significant new evidence currently being forensically tested*....this is NEW evidence from the Orange County Crime Division....sorry I can't say more at this time.....but I promise you this info is accurate...Des

http://.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg496759#msg496759

Might be related...I don't have a link, but remember reading she had connections at the Body Farm, too...don't know if these are THOSE connections, though.

Me too! Wanna play a shell game? LOL!

I can't handle so much stress at my "fragile state" right now. All I know is my cat is dying, there is a full moon coming, the economy is in the pooper, and I am holding on to the belief that KC will be charged and justice will be served for Caylee!!!

Hang in there Gibby, it'll be okay.

O/T: I'm so sorry about your cat.

1817_1.jpg

see if there are any images with this dress in it...its not a costume. However, its a newer version of a dress released by same manufactuer with the label....world disney. She may even have had this one. It comes in bigger sizes. I cant imagine her being in the Belle Dress at the time of her death or casey getting rid of that yellow Belle dress, unless it was in the car. ??

I missed NG tonight, but the repeat broadcast is in 5 minutes! I've been trying to catch up with this thread and I'm anxious to watch NG! The finding of the dress and Cindy's obnoxious interview are major news!

Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

It's a Mickey Mouse Disney World dress, and it has been sent to the lab for testing.

Anyone remember Caylee's clothes size from the items that LE confiscated from her closet a while back??

Perhaps THAT was why Tim wanted to meet with Cindy-to ask her if she could produce the dress. Maybe she cannot and there you have it? Lord, who knows-:confused:

I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

Caylee is about 1 to 1 1/2 years old in this picture and that is definitely not a size 6 dress.

I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

In that pic Caylee is about 18 mths old. There is no way that is a size 6..no way and it's Minnie Mouse not Mickey..someone posted it before..keep digging!!!

TM mentions the find, the leak and then what? They're not going to continue the search where this find occured? If they're not, isn't LE. He didn't have to say anything about this - why did he, especially without mention of continuing the search. Wow. I just can't believe this...It just seems so irresponsible - unless there is something behind it that we don't know yet. It doesn't make sense.

maybe LP could tell us what is up

Yes it was incredible and I can't believe they found that and then packed up and moved on! That is very very strange. I would never have given up after finding that. all I can hope is that LE has been searching in the same area. Is their water there? Why don't they send divers in (if there are no aligators). I wish I knew the area. I don't. But I can't believe they stopped searching the area.

here is the deal on the dress

what are the odds that a dress was found that fits the description of a dress that caylee had and wore AND also coincides with the area of pings that the killers phone has been recorded at........

about a zillion to one

TM and crew found something pretty incredible

It depends on where the dress was made. Stuff from Wal-mart and Target does run very small. For some reason I am picturing it's more like a night gown than a dress. Just my gut feeling. I also think that if Caylee was buried close to the surface, then animals might've brought her to the surface and hence the dress not being with the body. Someone on NG last week said that if she was buried close to the surface, animals would probably mess w/ the remains. It's a horrible thought, but could be a reason why her dress was discovered, if it is in fact hers. I have nightmares about this case. That poor little girl.

I too in the past 2 weeks have been having very vivid dreams about alligators and searchers finding some very damaged body parts, don't want to go into too much detail.
But when Tim smiled and said the dress was in very good condition it gave me hope that wildlife and elements have not done too much damage to potential evidence and that there will be some very valuable trace evidence on the clothing to prove whether or not that is a dress belonging to Caylee and quite possibly her remains near by.

Yep. Lots of Disney dresses but no Mickey Mouse one...The only one with Mickey Mouse was on Caylee when she was about 1 to 1 1/2 years old and definitely was not a size 6.

I was thinking the same thing but that Belle one stood out becuase I happened to come across that pic this morning while being nosy.

Perhaps THAT was why Tim wanted to meet with Cindy-to ask her if she could produce the dress. Maybe she cannot and there you have it? Lord, who knows-:confused:

But remember, KC claims that "Zanni" kept a full set of clothing for Caylee. So they will obviously claim this was one of the dresses in "Zanni"'s possession, and SHE was the one responsible for it being there in the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back