Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I've ever felt so much sorrow in my life.

A little O/T, but I clicked on the Caylee Is Missing Myspace page with your link for the first time in awhile. Lee's profile was on the front page forever and it's gone now and it's not on the first couple of pages either. (didn't check all 100+ pages)....hmmm..

He was well aware of the family's feelings last time he went to Orlando to search. If that is the problem, why come back to search again?

Yes, he most definitely knew who he was dealing with and what attitude he would most likely see again. That puzzles me as well!

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Caylee 37 inches, 35 lbs, that's about average for her age. My daughter was about the same size at that age, had a closet full of dresses too, and I guarantee none were a size 6.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I do hope this find is an important clue. Just saying I am really skeptical about a size 6 fitting such a little girl...:waitasec:

Perhaps THAT was why Tim wanted to meet with Cindy-to ask her if she could produce the dress. Maybe she cannot and there you have it? Lord, who knows-:confused:

Good thinking and it wouldn't surprise me a bit that Cindy would cancel her meetings with Tim on account of that discovery.

I was reading at Fox and it seemed disjointed. Pink Panther mentioned being confused as well. The Fox article was focusing on money but Tim said in the NG interview tonight it wasn't about money/reward but finding Caylee. Then Cindy said she would be attending the GJ court session to give Casey one last hug, if necessary. I thought GJ's and witness testimony was closed?

There are several things going on that we aren't aware of at this time for sure. Some people's behavior is very odd.

He was well aware of the family's feelings last time he went to Orlando to search. If that is the problem, why come back to search again?

Because..............it's about CAYLEE. Not the family.

Just remember we haven't seen all the photos they have of Caylee, only the ones that were on the computer or put out by the fam. We may not have seen Caylee in this particular dress, but TES may have seen it through LE.

I don't think Tim would have brought this up at all as a possibility if he weren't fairly sure it could pertain to the case. He would have said immediately he didn't believe it was related at all and not looked so ill over the whole thing, imo. He was very upset about it. If he felt it was nothing...I would not expect that kind of reaction from him.

Yes. They came out very quickly and dismissed other findings the last time he searched. I think it is something significant this time.

I am too tired to look it up right now but I remember when CSI first went into the home to search they listed several things that were taken out. I remember us discussing the sizes. There were 2's, 5 and 6's. It in the evidence list somewhere. I remember we weren't sure if the clothes were Caylees or KC's.
They were all KC's clothes.

I feel for Tim and all that he's been through. However he does contradict himself a lot. He said about 2 weeks ago on NG that he felt Caylee was no longer alive. Then last week he said he was holding out hope for the Anthony family that she might be alive, although he thinks she isn't.

Tonight Tim seemed very upset that the info about the dress was leaked. If he was really upset about it though, why go on NG, a very popular show and tell everyone about this supposed leak. It's not in any of the Orlando papers, websites or newsprograms yet. So isn't he in fact the one now really leaking it? He's all over the place. I cant figure it out.

I think he only went on NG because the info. was released to HER NG and she was going to announce with or without Tim M..

I wish we knew where the pic was.. we would be able to see how big the dress was on Caylee...For the record, I do think size 6 is too big..

I agree. On the disney website a size 6 girls dress would be for Height: 45"-48", weight 43-50 lbs, and ages 5-6.

I can't believe it! We were soooo sure back when he left that something was found. Remember the cryptic post from one of our own who said to listen closely b/c we would be hearing something. I'll bet they found the dress and wanted to go in further to retrieve the body, but were genuinely worried about destroying evidence b/c of conditions. Whoa! I am in shock!

I think they found and sent to the lab awhile back. They haven't done any major searches this time, have they?

Didn't we SAY we thought they found something important?

It's potentially a huge piece of evidence -

It may hold very important forensic clues such as DNA, Blood, Chloroform traces, Hair, ect

Once the Lab gets their hands on it they'll go over it with a fine toothed comb

I believe they already have. I believe that is what was found before they left and that is why the GJ is meeting.

TM probably knows a lot more than most people about how the A family feels
and i bet he cuts them a lot of slack -

he sure seems like a real nice guy, and even though most of us are frustrated beyond belief with the A family.... TM can relate to what they are going thru

Because..............it's about CAYLEE. Not the family.
Agreed. I was responding to another poster who was saying that TM might be leaving because of the family's reaction. My point was that he had already seen their reaction the first time he came to search and there were rumors that he left the first time because of it...So why come back if that was the problem?

Forgive me if this has been asked already, I'm still in shock after hearing about the dress. :eek:

Could this dress have been actually found during the last search, which was called off abruptly, and just got DNA results back today or yesterday??????

I agree something must have happened for CA to snap at TM. He did nothing to that family but help them when they called TES for help. It like they gave TM a slap in the face.

He asked to re-search their backyard with more cadaver dogs and special equipment which can read underground. That is what provoked the whole thing. She HAD to get rid of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back