Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh geez....there goes LP again. The shovel was returned to the neighbor, Leonard. Try to keep up.

wtf? scoops the child up with a shovel? uh...okay. I mean...do you KNOW how heavy that would be? a lifeless wet body? I don't know if that could be done with someone just standing on a ladder with a shovel...

I totally agree with Leonard about Casey trying to make it LOOK like an accident and put a dead caylee in the pool......

I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

Excellent observation. I thought the same thing myself. What I thought was they found some body parts, but did not want to go back until the water went down to search in the mud.

Paddilla just stole my main theory on what Casey did! pft :(

Aside from the shovel part ;-) I think that was for a temporary burial (retrieval) OR to remove some evidence "spillage" from the grass.

LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs

One of the articles said 45 lbs. The reason I remember was I thought that was too heavy for her age.

35 lbs is what they say Caylee was. Like I said my granddaughter is 7 and thin for her age and is 50+ pounds and wears a 6 for height, not weight reasons. Weight-wise she can still wear a 5

ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

Yes & that is just what I suggested to my hubby.

The link posted of Caylee in the MM dress looks like an earlier and younger picture of Caylee.. That picture looks like she is about 18mos to 2yrs old ...Caylee was 3 I think it is a different dress that they found

On the SM site someone was saying that new forensic evidence had come back and it was going to be definitive. Could this be it?(the dress)

It depends on where the dress was made. Stuff from Wal-mart and Target does run very small. For some reason I am picturing it's more like a night gown than a dress. Just my gut feeling. I also think that if Caylee was buried close to the surface, then animals might've brought her to the surface and hence the dress not being with the body. Someone on NG last week said that if she was buried close to the surface, animals would probably mess w/ the remains. It's a horrible thought, but could be a reason why her dress was discovered, if it is in fact hers. I have nightmares about this case. That poor little girl.

No way on earth is Caylee wearing a size 6 dress in that picture, even if it runs small. In every picture I've seen of Caylee she's perfectly dressed and her clothes fit just right. I believe she was described as being 30 inches tall and about 35 pounds - she'd trip over a size 6 dress.

Not necessarily. You have to remember, those dresses are made small. I'll swear to it. Both of my girls (who are built differently) wore a 6 at that age in SOME items. It is possible.

I have said it before already tonight but Cindy is whacked.....I just can't say it enough...she is making an A@@ of herself and it is SHE that is making a mockery of this case........it's freakin crazy, I can't even begin to grasp it.... LOL LP just said a Cindyism LOL

I totally believe this...totally.

Mark Williams just said all 3 other Anthonys could wind up being charged with obstruction. YEEHAW!

That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

Thanks........& I agree 100%

wtf? scoops the child up with a shovel? uh...okay. I mean...do you KNOW how heavy that would be? a lifeless wet body? I don't know if that could be done with someone just standing on a ladder with a shovel...

That would have to be one BIG shovel..no way it could be done..now way in he**. I'm not even writing IMO b/c there is NO WAY...

LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs
Totally off his rocker. She put Caylee in the trunk, she took her clothes off, she took Caylee out of the trunk, she put her in the pool, she borrowed a shovel and used it to take Caylee out of the pool......gimmie a break! Even Nancy couldn't listen to anymore of the malarky.

Honestly here guys, I think we will hear of her being found very soon. I really do. And regardless of how long we knew she was gone. Regardless of how much we expected this, I think it's going to be a very hard hit for all of us. I really do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back