Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

I got the impression it was found when the search was done weeks ago, not in the last few days, but I could be wrong.

Political conspiracy b/c DA and Sheriff are doing things for political gain as their terms are up. Sheriff is retiring NG wants to know how it can benefit him..

ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

I believe he was saying he was disappointed that the information had been leaked.

No way a Size 6 dress would fit Caylee. My granddaughter is 7 and wears a 6 and she is almost twice Caylee's size.

That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

How insane is that? Come on now..... ack.

CA's crap with this gov't conspiracy against KC makes her sound even crazier than before. Does she have any idea how insane she sounds? For god's sake, they are't the Kennedy family. NO ONE cares Cindy!!!!!!!!

No way on earth is Caylee wearing a size 6 dress in that picture, even if it runs small. In every picture I've seen of Caylee she's perfectly dressed and her clothes fit just right. I believe she was described as being 30 inches tall and about 35 pounds - she'd trip over a size 6 dress.

They want to search with the guise that Caylee is alive yet have we seen ANY OF THEM out actually searching for this poor child?? They are just so freakin' unbelievable.

All they want is for this to all blow over and Casey can go about her life. Apparently Caylee didn't mean that much to any of them,or should I say not as much as KC. It is so sad and devastating. I think all the time about Caylee and what could have been done to prevent this.

Maybe there were pics of Caylee wearing a similar dress in the hundreds of pics that KC deleted right before her first arrest.

Haven't we found Caylee wearing that dress yet?! I looked on the photo thread and didn't find it. Anyone? It would have to be a recent photo.

I saw it today somewhere I am trying to remember where I saw here wearing a Belle dress. It looked like a Halloween pic.

Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

My daughter is 3.5 yrs. She is tall but skinny. Her Disney Park dress is a size 5. She normally wears a 3-4 from Gymboree, she's a 4-5 in Ralph Lauren and a 3-5 from Target and JC Penny. Clothes from the park run small. You can get disney clothes from anywhere, Wal-mart, Penny's, Target etc...but clothes from the park run small for sure. We usually buy dresses a size bigger, esp. sundresses (she has a long waist but short legs, can buy a little bigger in dresses vs. pants). If the dress was for dress-up, I might even go up 2 sizes.

How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

It's potentially a huge piece of evidence -

It may hold very important forensic clues such as DNA, Blood, Chloroform traces, Hair, ect

Once the Lab gets their hands on it they'll go over it with a fine toothed comb

Reporter saying more than just Cindy talking politics. People afraid that maybe they are rushing in for political reasons prior to possibly having everything in place.

I have said it before already tonight but Cindy is whacked.....I just can't say it enough...she is making an A@@ of herself and it is SHE that is making a mockery of this case........it's freakin crazy, I can't even begin to grasp it.... LOL LP just said a Cindyism LOL

Tim Miller says the Anthony family has cancelled the meetings and Cindy said she will never meet with Tim Miller again. :behindbar
Please...there must be something CA can be charged on...

How anyone can defame TM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back