Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy will "never speak to Tim again"!!!

She is the most ungrateful, most aggravating person I have ever seen! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Who is this bozo? It is only that there is reasonable chance that she committed the crime.

This all seems like an overreaction to me (there's another thread devoted to this) but with four kids, and grandkids I'm just saying there's no way IMO

I understand what your saying....A size 6 does seem too big for Caylee but she may have been wearing it as a Nightie

But what convinces me that it's conected is Tim Miller

Tim Seemed like he was very careful with his wording - He's also a profesional

I don't think he would put this out there if he wasn't sure it was conected

If we heard about it, it wasn't from the media and it was scuttle on the Internet? No one had anything like that media-wise that was published and this is the first time it's been on TV. I have to wonder about this turn of events in confirming and clearing it up --at any time in the past several days that Tim's been in Orlando he could have made this statement to the press. Instead, he does it on the show that the Anthonys are known to watch.

Don't get me wrong: Tim is marvelous and I respect him immensely. It's just odd the timing.
I think it was through someone who was there searching or knew someone who was searching. But, I agree...curious timing...except that Tim is leaving town...best to get it all out there perhaps.

Cindy is such a b****. I cannot believe that she said she will never talk to Tim again. God Bless Tim, it is all about Caylee, he is a saint.
This lawyer on now is an a@@. I can't believe all this BS. She better get an indictment tomorrow. They are just babbling. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

NOW that you say that about the pj's remember Caylee in the HUGE spiderman top that looked like a night gown? It's in the pic of her and LA and also in one of the videos of her dancing. This could be something similar..

Both my daughters wore costumes for PJ's - they wore my clothes to play in - they always wore large t-shirts to bed

Both my duaghters had disney dress up stuff - (I'm a disneyaholic and should be in rehab) they wore this stuff to play, to bed, my youngest even wore a dress to school cause Grandpa didn't know better :)

I'm just going to wait to hear from forensics - I'll keep my fingers crossed but we won't know until then

ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!! Cindy thinks that if the family joins forces with TM then they might be "obligated" to give all or some of the money collected for the search

I want to put my foot through the tv screen right into Cindy's mouth when she talks about KC being just as much a victim as Caylee.

ARGHH... Me too! I screeched at the television when she said that - no the hell she is not as much a victim as Caylee, she's alive.

I thought I heard Tim at the beginning of the show (when NG was asking questions about the dress) say that there are pictures of it "out there" (like it had been on media.

Tim Miller says the Anthony family has cancelled the meetings and Cindy said she will never meet with Tim Miller again. :behindbar
I just want to back hand her! what a horrible person to refuse to speak to Tim, and be so nasty to him.

I can't FATHOM risking your precious grandchild never being found to perpetuate this madness. There you go, the apple doesn't fall far. JMO

They said the Gj may take a few days even a couple of weeks

First time poster here and I must chime in! I have daughters ages 5 and 7. My older daughter LOVES High School Musical - the younger one LOVES Hannah Montanna. I buy Disney brand clothes all the time and they do run very small. My 7 year old wears a 14/16 in Disney brand. My 5 year old wears an 8/10. I usually buy a size bigger than what fits so there is room to grow. I can totally see where they would buy a size 6 for a 3 year old!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back