Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe i saw her in a Belle dress in a pic but I have to find it on the Pic thread.

I was wondering if it's that one where Caylee is sitting on the floor wearing Mickey Mouse ears??

How can Cindy even BEGIN to say that KC is as much a victim as Caylee???? That makes my freakin' blood boil..............

You guys have to remember, when Casey left with Caylee, she took none of Caylees things - she could have easily been wearing a dress she received as a gift, didn't have to fit, maybe she got it to grow into - or it could have been used like pajamas

I used to get clothes for my kids bigger than what they needed - sometimes too big and they'd play house and such in them - Caylee loved to play house and play with her babydoll

It's feasible

NOW that you say that about the pj's remember Caylee in the HUGE spiderman top that looked like a night gown? It's in the pic of her and LA and also in one of the videos of her dancing. This could be something similar..

Has anyone else noticed at the bottom of the screen the "blurb" seems to be on rotation and one of them says "cops confirm dress found" and something to the effect of tests are being run now? I haven't heard them mention the police confirmation, but I saw it go across in the blurb section several times..????

I thought Caylee looked tall for her age, but that's just me.
We DID hear about that size 6 dress when Tim did his last search,
everyone kind of wrote it off because of the size and we didn't talk
about it much after that. If that is caylee's dress, I guess there's not
much doubt about the GJ outcome tomorrow.

If we heard about it, it wasn't from the media and it was scuttle on the Internet? No one had anything like that media-wise that was published and this is the first time it's been on TV. I have to wonder about this turn of events in confirming and clearing it up --at any time in the past several days that Tim's been in Orlando he could have made this statement to the press. Instead, he does it on the show that the Anthonys are known to watch.

Don't get me wrong: Tim is marvelous and I respect him immensely. It's just odd the timing.

CA saying KC is as much a victim as Caylee... crazy

Thanks for posting this, but we don't know if it is a true Disney brand item. There are tons of gift stores up and down I-drive and all over Orlando with cheaper Disney items. I can def. see one of these dresses running small. Their things are a sort of "off brand" Disney. It's def cheaper quality and therefore it runs smaller and sizing is often off.
Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

Jury will hand down a no bill or a true bill tomorrow. And now NG says they did find the dress near the airport.

Is that what Caylee was wearing when she was killed? If so that would mean KC undressed her before getting rid of her body.

Not necessarily, it just hurts my heart to type this, but it could mean that animals may have gotten to her, dragging clothing etc. to different locations....oh how sad is this?

Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

Thanks for that:) You're awesome.

After reading this chart, I'm thinking it could have fit if it were bought big...

Maybe it was used as a play "dress up" dress. I know with my grandson's it depends on where I shop. One store a sz 8 will fit, another store it would take a sz 10 to fit the same boy. Disney stuff does run small. It could have also been a dress Caylee saw & really really wanted, maybe out of the correct sz but b/c she wanted it so badly they bought the next closet that would fit her.

Also, walmart sells Disney clothes and they run really small

This all seems like an overreaction to me (there's another thread devoted to this) but with four kids, and grandkids I'm just saying there's no way IMO

I thought Caylee looked tall for her age, but that's just me.
We DID hear about that size 6 dress when Tim did his last search,
everyone kind of wrote it off because of the size and we didn't talk
about it much after that. If that is caylee's dress, I guess there's not
much doubt about the GJ outcome tomorrow.
But, now we find it's been off being tested.

They said it was a Disney dress. Disney clothes (from the disney store, tend to run small). My son had size 5/6 pjs that were too small when he was only 3 from disney store.

Also the fact that it is a dress, not pants or shorts, makes it more believable that a 2-3 year old could wear it. I mean, who cares if a dress runs a little long or a little wide...dresses don't have to fit as perfectly as pants or shorts.

JMO

"Casey is a victim as much as Caylee is"
Cindy Anthony

This may be the most sickening sound bite so far. Victim? Is Caylee dancing and going to parties and enjoying her friends company? Always the victim. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back