Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Except that if it is one of those "official wdw" items they do run funny size-wise.

I agree. Some of those ran very small.

If these were the items found over a month ago, the tests would be back and Tim would probably know the information.

LP stating G&C put up the money from the equity in their home to bail out KC, most convincing thing he has ever said.

I wish we knew where the pic was.. we would be able to see how big the dress was on Caylee...For the record, I do think size 6 is too big..

Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

I thought Caylee looked tall for her age, but that's just me.
We DID hear about that size 6 dress when Tim did his last search,
everyone kind of wrote it off because of the size and we didn't talk
about it much after that. If that is caylee's dress, I guess there's not
much doubt about the GJ outcome tomorrow.

I have two daughters and I can tell you for sure that a size 6 dress can fit a 3 yr old. Sizes are so off anymore. We had tons of sizes at any given time. And a dress, well the length is all you really worry about.

So true! My son is 26 months and he wears anything from a 2T to a child's 6-8. My older son had a few shirts this size, but I think they shrunk, so now the 2 year old wears them. Anyway, he most commonly wears a 4T or a 4/5, so yeah, I can see a 6 on a child almost 3 years old.

Has anyone seen Caylee in a picture wearing a Disney /Mickey Mouse dress?
Nope...the only way they would have that info is if someone close to her (Caylee) supplied it. What did go on in that meeting for 4 hours?

According to her missing child poster I think Caylee was only about 35 pounds or so.

Yes that was her "estimated" weight. I'm sure she probably was in the middle of her 2 year and 3 year "well" check up so they don't know exactly. 35 pounds for an almost 3 year old is average..right down the middle 50th percentile for weight..

I wonder if this spot is near where that woman thinks she saw Casey coming out of the woods?

I bump the casey photo bucket thread

Disney Clothes Size Chart

Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs

I have two daughters and I can tell you for sure that a size 6 dress can fit a 3 yr old. Sizes are so off anymore. We had tons of sizes at any given time. And a dress, well the length is all you really worry about.

True. Just about any clothing made in China runs small these days, so we buy a size or two larger to allow for shrinkage. That's what I do, anyway.

I want to put my foot through the tv screen right into Cindy's mouth when she talks about KC being just as much a victim as Caylee.

Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

They said it was a Disney dress. Disney clothes (from the disney store, tend to run small). My son had size 5/6 pjs that were too small when he was only 3 from disney store.

Again, my 3-year-old twin girls wear size 6 disney pj's....

Also, I thought TM flew back to TX? Now he is on Orlando? What's going on?

Nope...the only way they would have that info is if someone close to her (Caylee) supplied it. What did go on in that meeting for 4 hours?

I bump the photo bucket casey thread...I dont konw how to link it

Is it possible caylee was wearing this dress as a Long Nightie Gown or PJ's"?

Maybe thats why it seems big (size 6)

LP stating G&C put up the money from the equity in their home to bail out KC, most convincing thing he has ever said.
Boy, is NG trying to wrap up loose ends. Is she getting ready for the next episode in this saga or getting it all in because she expects to be pre-empted for election coverage?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back