Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People are still calling in asking about the Shovel....Why do they take these calls

In the vidoe, little Caylee didn't look like a large 3yr. old. She looked very petite IMO. I have a 5yr and 3yr old granddaughters and the 5yr old is just now getting into sz. 6, and the 3yr old, which will be 4 in feb. is wearing only 4's and some 5's...she is a medium build child....unless the dress is designer, designer clothing are sized differently. Caylee may very well wear a sz 6 if it is a designer/specialty dress. Also, I believe this dress was found in the area that the woman tipped in that she saw a car that looked like KC's and a person that could have possibly been KC walking out of the woods, near the Airport on a back road.

Has anyone seen Caylee in a picture wearing a Disney /Mickey Mouse dress?

Shovel test results!! Will will get any docs. from this GJ tomorrow?

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

When my daughter was 3 (shes 5 now) she wore between a size 5 & 6 as well. It really depends on the brand name IMO

Also if it was "Disney Brand" I totally believe it, the one I was speaking of that is a size 6 that my 3.5 year old has is Disney Princesses..and it fits..how freakin' odd that NG just said that.
...and I said it first! I want her money!!

Searcher working with TES found an article of clothing similar to what Caylee was wearing at one time. Many articles found though..this one has been sent off. It was a dress...Caylee was known to have a similar dress. Size 6 dress..would a 2-3 year old wear this size..NG says yes. Dress was along the side of a road in bushes..in an area of interest where cell tower activity was happening.

My kids always wore a size double their age..

Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport).

Maybe I misunderstood, but I heard NG ask if it was found near the airport and TM repeated that it was found in an area of cell phone activity. I did not hear him confirm it was found at airport.

Also if it was "Disney Brand" I totally believe it, the one I was speaking of that is a size 6 that my 3.5 year old has is Disney Princesses..and it fits..how freakin' odd that NG just said that.

Also, A lot of mothers buy their childrens clothing a little Big because they are growing so fast........

Another thing, as parents we rarely buy clothes to fit at least I didn't, I always bought things a little bigger to last at least 2 seasons.

Especially shirts and dresses..I always buy them bigger b/c you can get away with it. LOL. Also it may have been a hand-me down dress from someone that's been washed/shrunk. Also "Disney" brand runds small my dd has a size 6 Disney princesses dress that fits her perfectly. She's taller than Caylee but about the same weight.

Is that what Caylee was wearing when she was killed? If so that would mean KC undressed her before getting rid of her body.

I wanna say that it was a person acting on a TES search, but not a TES member if that makes sense, dont quote me though, I got it like a minute before he was on..
Yes...that's what I was to understand...why would Tim put himself in this position...maybe he didn't know NG had this info? He is such an honest soul.

My grandaughter turned 3 on 8/22 and would be tripping over in a size 6, she's a 3-4t

You guys have to remember, when Casey left with Caylee, she took none of Caylees things - she could have easily been wearing a dress she received as a gift, didn't have to fit, maybe she got it to grow into - or it could have been used like pajamas

I used to get clothes for my kids bigger than what they needed - sometimes too big and they'd play house and such in them - Caylee loved to play house and play with her babydoll

It's feasible

Quote: Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

ITA! My very chubby two year-old granddaughter wears a size three, my FIVE year-old daughter wears a size six... There is no way!! Not to mention every little girl under age 10 in central FL has probably had a Disney Mickey Mouse dress at one time... sorry but this isn't very promising.

Its kind of sad. Cindy would know if Caylee had a size 6 mickey mouse dress but she would never tell the truth. GA probably has no idea about the size the kid wore. Only the 2 that lie would know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back