Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was that the found blanket, clothes, etc. that was found before TES left the last time the one he is talking about?? Does someone know what thread that pic of found articles is?

Poor Tim. I hate the way NG put him on the spot!

Now I am lost, I had heard somebody NOT involved with TES, planted something that was found?
I did think this was an old story...but what are we to think now? Tim admitted it was TES.

I just came home....did they say anything else.....anything else found

My grandaughter turned 3 on 8/22 and would be tripping over in a size 6, she's a 3-4t

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

alright...i stand corrected. you make me believe a size 6 could be worn by a 3 year old.

The dress... DNA of Caylee's must match with that. Maybe that's why there was a rush on the GJ. This was not supposed to be leaked out.

My heart is in my throat.

Tim did say he has "his doubts." He said it and other items were sent to be tested. He seemed to indicate testing results not in or known yet.

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

Same with my niece- she was a pretty tall 3 year old. Not to mention my sister bought a size up, because my niece always grew so fast, and with kids dresses it's usually just the length that changes, since bust-etc wouldnt be a factor

They are so closes to finding her. I just know it. Did we even know they were searching today? Was this found today? She's right there. God, TIM, please find her. PLEASE!

It was found near one of the cell towers pings per TM.

WOW! Real bombshell for once. I have to say I have 2 daughters and size 6 seems big for me.

I want it to be her and I don't. KWIM?

A MM dress in orlando. Aren't those a dime a dozen??

NG ask Tim if it smelled of decomp? blood? tissue? i know i know ewe but ask it!!

Keep in mind a size 6 dress could be worn by a 4T girl and just be longer!!! I can attest to that as I have twin 3-year-olds!!!

Searcher working with TES found an article of clothing similar to what Caylee was wearing at one time. Many articles found though..this one has been sent off. It was a dress...Caylee was known to have a similar dress. Size 6 dress..would a 2-3 year old wear this size..NG says yes. Dress was along the side of a road in bushes..in an area of interest where cell tower activity was happening.

I think a size 6 is too big. When my kids were that age I might put them in a 4T but never a 6 except if it was a hand me down and it looked ok. I would never buy anything in a size 6 unless it was really marked down and cut small.

She was a pretty big girl. I was thinking her weight was 50 pounds but I'm not sure. Also sizes can vary wildly. I can imagine her in a size 6. How do you feel now Casey? :behindbar

Yes, Tim saying that they found a childs dress along side a wooded road in an area where Tower Activity was happening (near the airport). He said that Caylee is known to have a similar dress, there are pictures of her wearing it. The dress is a size 6 and he is not sure if that is Caylees size or not.

It's a Mickey Mouse Disney World dress, and it has been sent to the lab for testing.

Anyone remember Caylee's clothes size from the items that LE confiscated from her closet a while back??

Another thing, as parents we rarely buy clothes to fit at least I didn't, I always bought things a little bigger to last at least 2 seasons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back