Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't think the equity could even cover the entire bond? Someone else had to have helped out IMO.

That is definitely true--the A's had very little equity in the home, and the mortgage was in arrears.

Poor Tim, he's really such a good man and he's trying to talk about the Anthony's with tact and class even though they don't deserve it.

Cindy saying she would never speak to TM again. Outrageous.

TES will be back in 2-3 weeks at the latest.....CA said she would never speak to Tim again, I am sure that breaks his heart....whatever, family cancelled meetings with Tim

CA told tim she would never speak to Tim again, WTH? WHY?

Cindy will "never speak to Tim again"!!!

Tim Miller says the Anthony family has cancelled the meetings and Cindy said she will never meet with Tim Miller again. :behindbar

Poor Tim, he's really such a good man and he's trying to talk about the Anthony's with tact and class even though they don't deserve it.

HUGS TIM! HANG IN THERE! God bless you Tim!:angel::angel::angel:

They want to search with the guise that Caylee is alive yet have we seen ANY OF THEM out actually searching for this poor child?? They are just so freakin' unbelievable.

So Casey has been unable to produce the Mickey Mouse dress her daughter was photographed wearing?

Because he doesn't buy the victim theory. If you don't agree with Cindy you are the enemy. BORDERLINE

Psychologist is on point. Says Anthonys know Caylee is dead, trying to protect KC.

I am not sure they know anything deep down, CA is whacked, the entire family is freakin' sickening........

That reporter just nailed EXACTLY what is going on with the A's!

If that dress is there, Caylee can't be too far from it....he needs to not give up yet!!
Don't you wonder if they found more that they are not saying. Then coming back in November for the trial. Just wondering.

Cindy makes me speechless......I hate her, I really do.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back