Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would assume they're testing the dress to look for DNA?

ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!! Cindy thinks that if the family joins forces with TM then they might be "obligated" to give all or some of the money collected for the search

I'm going to have to agree with you - it all comes back to the almighty dollar - they are putting a price on Caylees life - sad isn't it?

How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?
TES likes to have the cooperation of the family. Read up on the organization. They prefer to be invited in.
The dress may hold forensic evidence...don't think it will connect to Caylee, but if it does then it will have proved to be VERY VALUABLE.

Searcher working with TES found an article of clothing similar to what Caylee was wearing at one time. Many articles found though..this one has been sent off. It was a dress...Caylee was known to have a similar dress. Size 6 dress..would a 2-3 year old wear this size..NG says yes. Dress was along the side of a road in bushes..in an area of interest where cell tower activity was happening.

Yes, a 3 year old could wear a size 6 dress. I have a 3 year old, I shop at Walmart & Target...dresses and pullover tops tend to run rather small and often draw up after laundering...hence the size 6. My 3 year old weights about 45 lbs and appears to be the same size as Caylee from what I've seen in video's and pictures.

Haven't we found Caylee wearing that dress yet?! I looked on the photo thread and didn't find it. Anyone? It would have to be a recent photo.

Does anyone know if they just found the dress, or did they find it during the first time tes was in orlando?

Can anybody find a picture of Caylee with a Mickey Mouse dress on?

ITS ABOUT THE MONEY!! Cindy thinks that if the family joins forces with TM then they might be "obligated" to give all or some of the money collected for the search
Ya know I think I believe that to be true!

Yes that was her "estimated" weight. I'm sure she probably was in the middle of her 2 year and 3 year "well" check up so they don't know exactly. 35 pounds for an almost 3 year old is average..right down the middle 50th percentile for weight..

One of the articles said 45 lbs. The reason I remember was I thought that was too heavy for her age.

I missed it ....What did he say?

That they know Caylee's dead, but are trying to do everything they can now to save Casey. That's why they don't want Tim searching, because he could find evidence that will convict Casey.

ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

I think you have hit the nail square on the head here. I also believe this is the reason they don't want to look for anything except for a live Caylee. They don't want to lose their money train if that poor little babies body is found.

OMG! Size 6

Don't think it's the right size.

That was my first thought. I have 7 grandchilden and none of the girls wore a size 6 at the age of 2 or 3. I don't recall that Caylee was a large child.

I absolutely agree with this!

I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back