Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would Nancy think a 2-3 year old would wear a size 6? I'd love for this to be IT but I'm not thinking it is. A size 6 would be huge on Caylee. She looked like an average sized toddler.

a lot of the disney brand clothing runs really small. My daughter had a disney dress that was a size 6 when she was 3. She has always been small for her age. She came into this world a mere 16 inches long and 4 lbs., she is now 8 and is still a peanut (but a fiesty one).

But, didn't NG say, "Was it a dress? Was it a size six?" BEFORE TM said anything? Like she knew all about that dress?

She did know all about the dress. She was tipped off by media and Tim was forced to go on her show to clarify because she was going to announce it with or without him.

I thought she was very rude to him BTW. I know she's always rude, but Tim seems like such nice guy. I felt bad for him. You could tell he didn't want to give details.

Often the cheaper the clothing, the smaller the size. Where was it purchased?

The Disney Store..it's a Disney princess dress that is a hand me down from her cousin. It looked small so I put it on her this summer and it fit.

I really hope that you're right TURBO! Today was a real b*MMer with all these bits and pieces of contradictory news/rumors.

Yep...considering today he said they were not searching, and would start in 2 weeks or November, or not at all, depending on the news report! ...now, we find out they were searching today. Maybe trying to keep it quiet...but, boy, make my head spin!

Maybe I misunderstood, but I heard NG ask if it was found near the airport and TM repeated that it was found in an area of cell phone activity. I did not hear him confirm it was found at airport.

You understood perfectly. NG and crew jumped at the airport. But, TM never confirmed that.

Maybe Crazy Cindy is mad at TM because his search efforts lead to a dress and or evidence that is going to end up getting Casey put away FOREVER. That sounds about right to me. Cindy taking her anger out and pointing her finger at innocent people. JMO

I thought CA pointed hammers & not fingers at people? :waitasec:

Is the dress the reason why they suddenly needed George, Cindy's and Lee's DNA on Friday?

Did they find it earlier and just now getting results back and needed to match it up????

I dont think this is true b/c Tim confirmed on NG that a member of T.E.S. discovered the dress. This blog says another search team discovered it.

Oh I hope you are right. I'm going back to my DVR cause I believe what you have said is true now that I think about it.

Who's search and rescue protocal? I don;t think there is such a thing.

If you find something and report it to the police ussually they request you withold information until a later date but I don't think there is anything official or shall I say legally binding on search efforts.

Not that I think one should release this information if it is deemed by LE to possibly be evidence of said crime.

I thought the same thing. I have S/R dog and if it is evidence or what might be; LE is first notified unless someone's life is endangered, but we have never been REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement except in one case, and that was somewhat of a complicated situation which needed such an agreement.

Tim may have some type of agreement he has HIS searchers sign, but that does not apply to others and would not apply unless they were working under his search.

Hmmm...I am torn now. I trust David L. almost as much as I do Tim.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Yes, I am quoting myself...but this dress would fit Caylee as it is termed size 4-6.

We don't know what type of dress it actually is tho. It could be a dress like Law showed earlier (a regular dress with mickeys all over it). I think she could easily have worn a size 6. It just wouldn't surprise me at all since people here have said they do run quite small. (I would trust that people who buy Disney clothing would know more than I do! Btw~ They sell Disney clothing at Target.)

Correct SS, they sell "Disney World" clothing lines at Target & Walmarts too. It is way different than.....The DIsney Store, or outlet ...I have a Princess & I know the lines very well. Disney Store Brand is also better quality and cost 30%- 60% more for anything. I also sell on ebay, so I am a good hunter/shopper- My "G" has hardly worn any outfit twice. If the report is a false lead and someone planted that dress, that would be really bad. NG said Mickey Mouse. I've not found much Mickey, mainly Minnie Mouse.

This is a pic of my youngest at 3 1/2 in her most favorite princess attire--she is convinced she is Sleeping Beauty and says that when she gets older she is going to work at Disney World as Princess Aurora because by then " the one they have now will be really old"

She is 3 1/2 and this is a size 6 dress--I have it on my kitchen table right now because I wanted to check the size and can photograph it if anyone wants

If the dress they are talking about is a costume type dress I see it as very possible it could be Caylees

CopyofIMAG0175.jpg

I could be wrong, but I doubt they found Caylees dress. I dont think she wore a size 6 at age of almost 3.
My one granddaughter is 4 and 1/2 and just got in a size 6 this month.

How long ago was this dress found, anyone know?

Unless Caylee was in this dress I guess I just don't see why an article of clothing should be of such interest?

I mean I understand that articles of Caylee's are found in places that she has no business being, but I can't link that to that's where her body was dumped. Casey could have just planted a bunch of Caylee's stuff here, there and everywhere to throw suspicion to others...why should this dress be such an important find.

One last thing, I like this TM..but quite frankly why does he keep changing his mind and further more why does he need CA to participate? The Anthony's should not have any right to tell anyone what type of search and by whom should be done ..why is this going on?

=====================================================

See, I'm asking similar questions: I admire Tim also .. but why does he keep coming back and then leaving? Last time he promised to come and STAY until Caylee was found ... now he's leaving again.

I too, don't know why he needs CINDY'S approval to look, he should just bypass that and look anyway. Unless it's for financial reasons and they just don't have the means to keep going.

About the dress, funny it shows up night before GJ ... it could have been planted, or maybe it has real connection here, just looking at things from a different perspective.

As the World Turns!

This guys blog has been posted here before, seemed to be respected...take a look at THIS!

If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a "member of the media." I am that "member of the media" and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in a swampy area near the airport - identical to the dress Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I didn't think the equity could even cover the entire bond? Someone else had to have helped out IMO.

The As didn't pay any of it. They gave a promissory note for $50,000.

Its the dress in the video of Caylee on GGP's lap at the nursing home. I'm speculating, but I'm sure of it. I just rewatched the intro to Nancy Grace - the clue is there!

Salem

I thought she was wearing a blue shirt and white shorts..maybe I need to re-watch that video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher
Back