Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shelbar's link http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html says the dress is identical to pic #3 at this link http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

If the dress found is supposed to be the same dress in pic 3, it cannot be a size 6. Caylee does not even look 2 years old in that pic.

149cox5.jpg

BS meter just went crazy after reading this...I'm sure we can all guess who the searchers were or at least what website they were from...just another person looking for their 15 minutes of fame IMHO:waitasec:
...and you know what? This does not help the investigation, but hurts it...a great deal.

"A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress."

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

I thought the same thing. I have S/R dog and if it is evidence or what might be; LE is first notified unless someone's life is endangered, but we have never been REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement except in one case, and that was somewhat of a complicated situation which needed such an agreement.

Tim may have some type of agreement he has HIS searchers sign, but that does not apply to others and would not apply unless they were working under his search.

He does use such an agreement.

If you click on the link within that link, it says Picture #3 shows Caylee wearing the identical dress that was found. It's the one of her with the Mickey Mouse ears, where she looks to be about 18 months old.

Hmmm, but the dress in the picture is MINNIE MOUSE not Mickey. :confused:
And I'd like to say she is approx 10-13 months in that photo and that dress perhaps is no bigger than 18 months-tops. My question is, perhaps they purchased an upgrade recently within this year. BUT, perhaps facts got misconstrued after the discovery of the dress and you know....one word got mixed up and perhaps its not a Mickey Mouse Dress they found but a Belle Dress. I dont know now after reading his blog....I guess I dont see a definate "bombshell" now.

BS meter just went crazy after reading this...I'm sure we can all guess who the searchers were or at least what website they were from...just another person looking for their 15 minutes of fame IMHO:waitasec:

Well, there ya go. Was it planted? Who knows. It irks me because it was in the suspected area of the phone pings. That makes it too much of a coincidence therefore, it would be taken at first glance as a clue. Could be someone running the searching efforts into the ground for nothing. I swear, can it get any more bizarre?

Because maybe the dress smelled of cadaverine.

SO many pieces of clothing were found,, that stuff is just lying around. But, this is the ONLY piece that LE sent in? Think about it.
And according to Tim it was in good shape. Come on, people...it's been 4 months in a swamp (supposedly).

well LE wouldn't have planted it - so who does that leave?

This case has brought out a lot of hatred toward this girl...could have been someone who wanted to set her up? Stupid but who knows? They saw the dress in a photo purchased one like it placed it near where they thought searchers would be and tada! Just a thought.
Could have been anyone just watching the news.:rolleyes:

well LE wouldn't have planted it - so who does that leave?

I don't think the dress is the real issue and I am sure we will find out shortly. I have always felt like they found some body parts when they abruptly called off that search before.

One of the "faithful" searchers on SM said they immediately closed off the area as soon as LE arrived and the CSI vans arrived.

Another thing is we have not heard from Joseph Jordan in a while and he has not even answered my emails. Something big is up. Count on it.

Hmmm, but the dress in the picture is MINNIE MOUSE not Mickey. :confused:
And I'd like to say she is approx 10-13 months in that photo and that dress perhaps is no bigger than 18 months-tops. My question is, perhaps they purchased an upgrade recently within this year. BUT, perhaps facts got misconstrued after the discovery of the dress and you know....one word got mixed up and perhaps its not a Mickey Mouse Dress they found but a Belle Dress. I dont know now after reading his blog....I guess I dont see a definate "bombshell" now.

When have you ever seen a "Mickey Mouse" dress? I think that was NG's way of describing a "Disney" dress.

ok what's the possibilty the dress was found last time since it is already being tested. maybe they found the body and Tim is saying they found a dress. this would not be a lie. He never said they found a dress today. i'm just not seeing why he would come on NG tonight and be dissappointed that they found a dress?? as it has been public knowledge that they have found other items that COULd have been Caylee's. Anybody think this is plausable????

He has spoken of other items being found, before. He didn't want to talk about THIS item. That means, to me, there is something special about it.

I have a grand daughter 8 months younger than Caylee - she is ove average size for her age weighs 28-30 lbs and her outfits range anywhere from 3t all the way to 6- granted only a few things are 6- a couple of dresses and a couple of tops, but since it was a disney item it may have only been available in size 6 and larger- also many outfits for the little ones are so "huchie mama" styled that we do buy larger - the only thing my grandbaby still wears 3t in are pants- everything else is a larger size

TES found a Disney Mickey Mouse Dress sometime over the weekend - Size 6

A member of TES leaked the "find" to the Media

Tim Miller said he normally would not have even mentioned it but he wanted to clarify a few things because of the leak - he didn't want any misunderstandings

Tim Miller said that a lot of clothing has been found & submitted to the Lab & this dress will be submitted as well
-----------

This is what I have gathered after watching the NG show twice -

If the above info is not correct feel free to let me know...

I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

That's what I think, too.

Because maybe the dress smelled of cadaverine.

SO many pieces of clothing were found,, that stuff is just lying around. But, this is the ONLY piece that LE sent in? Think about it.

Tim said many articles of clothing were found and they are being tested. Its not the only piece of clothing forensics have & are tested. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back