Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope no one takes offense for me noticing this type thing, but in the Baez/Casey video yesterday, Casey kept wiping her tear and pushing her hair back. I just now noticed that she looks to have a fresh acrylic nail job. How on earth did she get them done and how did she expect to keep them up in jail? She must have had someone come into the home or Baez's office to do her nails and was not expecting to go to jail.

long time lurker, first post.

I wish NG would ask CA or GA why are they allowing their "daughter" to be subjected to jail and a murder charge if they have evidence that proves innocence? I just don't understand that. Oh, the evidence would be denial and coverup.

As to NG, she is hard hitting for answers and yes, sometimes very short on patience. But she has been exposed in her prior years as a prosecutor to far more horrific crimes than the average person even sees on TV and movies. So for that, I give her a pass on her sometimes brunt attitudes towards her guests.

Welcome! I completely agree with your post.

In Cindy's interview two nights ago, she said she has TWO BINDERS of ZGs. Wonder how many binders of JHs she has put together? :eek:

Okay, that is seriously ridiculous! Why would she need to keep info on ALL of them? I mean, her daughter has been right there... all she had to do was show it to KC who would say "no, that's not her" and then move on to the next one. What possible reason could she have for putting together binders with all that info?

Oh yeah, I forgot, she is a LOONEY tune. :rolleyes:

THIS is what they have been doing instead of looking for Caylee?

OMGWTF...

BOMBSHELL

Sweet, I already posted this but I guess it poofed or got swallowed. Anyhoo...

Per Florida rules of criminal procedure she has a right to have a trial within 175 days of being taken into custody if charged with a felony.

Also per the rules, filing a motion for a speedy trial tells the Court that trial preparation is complete, all investigations, witness interviews, reviews, it says all that is done and you are ready to go to trial.

It is premature and not the time for that motion yet. It is not an indicator that anything is or isn't happening behind the scenes..for that reason.:blowkiss:

I believe that Baez inadvertently did not make a mistake on this one:woohoo:

Meanwhile NG generalized a bit too much but I adore her show ..bombshakalakalaka anyway. :dj: :blowkiss:

Now I understand why he didn't do it. Darn I thought we caught him do a boo boo. Thanks for the info.

In Cindy's interview two nights ago, she said she has TWO BINDERS of ZGs. Wonder how many binders of JHs she has put together? :eek:
Cindy is a liar. There are not 15000 ZG in Florida - and how many are the right age. Cindy is trying to say that Casey used a 72 year old ZG in Miami as a babysitter when she lived and allegedly worked in Orlando. That is what makes Cindy's revelations so ludicrous.

Okay, that is seriously ridiculous! Why would she need to keep info on ALL of them? I mean, her daughter has been right there... all she had to do was show it to KC who would say "no, that's not her" and then move on to the next one. What possible reason could she have for putting together binders with all that info?

Oh yeah, I forgot, she is a LOONEY tune. :rolleyes:

THIS is what they have been doing instead of looking for Caylee?

OMGWTF...

I wanna see the binders on J Lewis. Maybe it will have her movie credits and head shot.

BOMBSHELL

Sweet, I already posted this but I guess it poofed or got swallowed. Anyhoo...

Per Florida rules of criminal procedure she has a right to have a trial within 175 days of being taken into custody if charged with a felony.

Also per the rules, filing a motion for a speedy trial tells the Court that trial preparation is complete, all investigations, witness interviews, reviews, it says all that is done and you are ready to go to trial.

It is premature and not the time for that motion yet. It is not an indicator that anything is or isn't happening behind the scenes..for that reason.:blowkiss:

I believe that Baez inadvertently did not make a mistake on this one:woohoo:

Meanwhile NG generalized a bit too much but I adore her show ..bombshakalakalaka anyway. :dj: :blowkiss:
I doubt your post got poofed. I just didn't see it.:)
So Baez doesn't need to request a motion for this? It's a given?

I hope no one takes offense for me noticing this type thing, but in the Baez/Casey video yesterday, Casey kept wiping her tear and pushing her hair back. I just now noticed that she looks to have a fresh acrylic nail job. How on earth did she get them done and how did she expect to keep them up in jail? She must have had someone come into the home or Baez's office to do her nails and was not expecting to go to jail.

So that is what she was doing for the 6 hours getting her hair and nails done. That is ridiculous. :furious:

Thing that really gets me about Kobi....before he was a paid part of the defense team, scientific testing and dna etc was the BOMB, now he feels like everything should be checked to see if the testing is reliable.....talking outta both sides of his head he is he is.....and it's making him look like HE has been drinking the KC Koolaid......

So that is what she was doing for the 6 hours getting her hair and nails done. That is ridiculous. :furious:

I didn't think her nails looked done, they were short and didn't even look coated with clear nail polish. To me they looked like normal nails.

Although, Piz - and you KNOW how much I love Nancy - she is alot meaner lately. Cutting folks off, etc. I think it's because she feels so connected to the case now that she has kids.

But I literally thought to myself that she is sooo mean to the Orlando reporter, the one with glasses - can't remember his name.

Mark Williams

So Lee and Cindy got together to cook up the story of the imaginary Jeff Hopkins II who has a son, Zack.
They had to cover Casey's story.
This is why LP told us the other night about Lee telling lies.
IMO

I didn't notice the acrylics but her nails were done very nice and she got her hair dyed - it's amber now, not the dark brown - I'm sure someone came to the home - you know gotta have the nails, eyebrows and hair done so she can go search for her missing daughter - she seems so upset doesn't she???

The tears only came when Baez said that Casey was a daughter too - no tears when he said that her daughter was missing

Thing that really gets me about Kobi....before he was a paid part of the defense team, scientific testing and dna etc was the BOMB, now he feels like everything should be checked to see if the testing is reliable.....talking outta both sides of his head he is he is.....and it's making him look like HE has been drinking the KC Koolaid......

I have no doubts that the state will have a field day with him during the trial. The koolaid will quickly be taken from him.

I don't know if Baez is failing at coaching or KC is that stubborn, but she is entirely too made up to make anyone believe she is a worried/grieving mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back