Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the bag was thrown over the fence and retreived.
Is this another bag?

The bag was thrown over the fence into the dumpster when GA came to the tow yard to pick up his car. The guy at the tow yard couldnt sleep all night because he was worried about the bag. He thought it might be evidence because of everything that was going on, so bright and early the next day he went to work and searched the dumpster but the bag was gone. He was positive that the garbage truck had'nt come yet that week but never found the bag. He later found out that LE had come in the middle of the night to retrieve the bag. YAY!

Baez giving Casey mani/pedis, now that is a picture. I can also see them brushing one another's hair, gabbing over popcorn, and swooning over the coutroom clerk.

:laugh: Oh man what a visual. I wouldn't put it past them. God knows what went on in those 6 hours meetings.

I have a maggot related question: Are maggots immune to chloraform? If so, would their blender-autopsy show the chloraform in their system? If they are not immune to chloraform then what?

Never in my life would I have ever thought I would be wondering if maggots were immune to chloraform and realizing what an important question it is....

Hey - did you guys all hear there were maggots and body fluids on the outside of the pizza bag?

That's what LP was saying. If that is true, I hope there was enough to extract a DNA profile.

LP.............Cindy and Lee both told him that JH had a son named Zack, and that LE had the wrong JH. They knew then there wasn't two JH's

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
There are 2 Jeff H.

Hopkins, Jeffrey Dale II – Went to high school with Casey Anthony (graduated 2003). Had not seen her for years until beginning of July when he ran into her while they were eating with separate parties at the Orlando Ale House (631 North Alafaya Trail). They had a brief conversation and returned to their meals. He has never met Caylee Anthony and no idea why Casey had called his parent’s residence. He does have son but never recommended any babysitter to Casey.

Hopkins, Jeffrey Michael – According to Casey, Jeff is one of the two people (see Lewis, Juliette) she told that Caylee was missing. Said he worked at Universal Studios with her. Further investigation found that he had been fired May 13, 2002. Casey says he lives in Jacksonville, FL. It was through Jeff Hopkins that Casey says she first met Zenaida Gonzalez, around December 2004. ZG babysat Jeff’s son Zachary for approximately six months. According to Casey, she had contacted Jeff several times during the time Caylee has been missing to find out whether Jeff had heard from Zenaida.

Cindy is a liar. There are not 15000 ZG in Florida - and how many are the right age. Cindy is trying to say that Casey used a 72 year old ZG in Miami as a babysitter when she lived and allegedly worked in Orlando. That is what makes Cindy's revelations so ludicrous.

From http://howmanyofme.com/search/:

Zenaida
There are 9,162 people in the U.S. with the first name Zenaida.
Statistically the 1951st most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Zenaida are female.

Gonzales
There are 265,709 people in the U.S. with the last name Gonzales.
Statistically the 94th most popular last name.

Zenaida Gonzales
There are 8 people in the U.S. named Zenaida Gonzales.

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
There are 2 Jeff H.

H, Jeffrey Dale II – Went to high school with Casey Anthony (graduated 2003). Had not seen her for years until beginning of July when he ran into her while they were eating with separate parties at the Orlando Ale House (631 North Alafaya Trail). They had a brief conversation and returned to their meals. He has never met Caylee Anthony and no idea why Casey had called his parent’s residence. He does have son but never recommended any babysitter to Casey.

H, Jeffrey Michael – According to Casey, Jeff is one of the two people (see L, Juliette) she told that Caylee was missing. Said he worked at Universal Studios with her. Further investigation found that he had been fired May 13, 2002. Casey says he lives in Jacksonville, FL. It was through Jeff Hopkins that Casey says she first met ZG, around December 2004. ZG babysat Jeff’s son Zachary for approximately six months. According to Casey, she had contacted Jeff several times during the time Caylee has been missing to find out whether Jeff had heard from Zenaida.

Right a real one JDH and the one KC made up, JMH. JMH doesn't count as he is as phantom as the Nanny.

So, from NG's show tonight, she said that KC was dressed like a paralegal yesterday. Right down to the glasses. If Jose will continue to be her attorney and she will assist, I guess she dressed appropriately for the day.

It's a real shame that neither one of them realizes they are playing with fire.

:gavel::gavel:I really in joy watching NG....she is to funny...she really makes me laugh out loud when she goes after people and puts them in their place....I look forward to her every night...she is a hoot!

Right a real one JDH and the one KC made up JMH. JMH doesn't count as he is as phantom as the Nanny.

Well of course, he would have to be. Everyone knows that the only kids a phantom nanny could keep....would be phantom little boys named Zack....:)

For sure! I don't think pizza has any "serology." LUV it " what are you talking about" from NG. Does pizza have DNA? Don't think so. Maybe Kobe can blood type it. IDOT IDOT IDOT:bang:

:eek: It depends on who is making your pizza and where you buy it :crazy:

OMG, now I just make myself sick...but couldn't resist that...hopefully the 600 degree oven takes care of most of it...:)

From http://howmanyofme.com/search/:

Zenaida
There are 9,162 people in the U.S. with the first name Zenaida.
Statistically the 1951st most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Zenaida are female.

Gonzales
There are 265,709 people in the U.S. with the last name G.
Statistically the 94th most popular last name.

Zenaida Gonzales
There are 8 people in the U.S. named ZG.

Where are all the other ZG in this country. Maybe Cindy is using WORLD POPULATION figures.

:eek: It depends on who is making your pizza and where you buy it :crazy:

OMG, now I just make myself sick...but couldn't resist that...hopefully the 600 degree oven takes care of most of it...:)

Okay that was a bad visual..really bad.

Post #176 from WS Member distracted asked:

"Is it true that JB may remain if KC states under oath that she understands that he is not qualified and may not be competent to represent her; and in doing so, she would not be able to ask for an appeal based on that incompetency?"

When I heard rumblings of KC keeping her attorney or that she wanted to represent herself the first thing that crossed my mind was an appeal based upon incompetency. Once again KC would put the blame on someone else.:bang:

Where are all the other ZG in this country. Maybe Cindy is using WORLD POPULATION figures.

I've always wondered why the name Zenaida would have a nickname of ZANNI..wouldn't it be Zenni? Not that I'm trying to kill myself thinking about it but it just dawned on me, the nickname like everything else makes no sense.

Right a real one JDH and the one KC made up, JMH. JMH doesn't count as he is as phantom as the Nanny.

Jeffrey M H– Further investigation found that he had been fired from Universal Studios May 13, 2002.

So he isn't the one who worked at Universal??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back