Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she wanted to get away from Cindy, she should have gotten a job, found an apartment, and hired a real nanny for Caylee. What nonsense.

Rev was trying to say that Casey wanted away from Cindy and could have faked a kidnapping, using the chloroform and an accident occurred. He also kept mentioning Rob's name that he could describe it better.

I don't believe that's what Rob thinks. Not for a minute.

Why is everyone for the defense saying 'if this goes to trial' - are we expecting Casey to confess and plead guilty to manslaughter and take the sentance from the judge? The 'if this goes to trial' makes no sense with the actions in the past

I think he's trying to say it was a fake kidnapping gone wrong and Caylee ended up dead. He says no way would Casey intentionally harm Caylee.

I believe from all he has said, he has a real resentment toward CA and he can't see past the end of his nose where she is concerned. He tends to blame everything on her. I don't like her, but I believe KC led them to believe CA was the problem when it was really KC.

Kobi just said "IF" it goes to trial..."IF"!!! Do you think he knows of a deal?!!

Was KC going to pretend it was HER that was kidnapped??

Did NG just say that TM is not returning to Orlando to search?

She did, but he said a day or two ago that he's never going to stop searching, this will now be the biggest search in history.

????????

There is something hinky about that one too.

I agree. Who ties up the adults leaves them and takes a 6 yr old. this one really doesn't add up. i hope she touches on this case. i also hope my thoughts are wrong

Do any of you guys have link to Rev Grund's myspace page? TIA.

Rev was trying to say that Casey wanted away from Cindy and could have faked a kidnapping, using the chloroform and an accident occurred. He also kept mentioning Rob's name that he could describe it better.

I don't believe that's what Rob thinks. Not for a minute.
But then when Nancy asked him again about the Chloroform he said there's no proof that Casey used it.

With all the publicity in Caylee's case, I'm afraid there are going to be many children suddenly missing thinking there will be no retaliation on the perps if Casey get's off for any reason.

They are setting a huge standard right now with Casey.

Kobi just said "IF" it goes to trial..."IF"!!! Do you think he knows of a deal?!!

<sarcasm> Maybe Casey is going to confess and plead guilty to murder 1 so no need for a trial. :behindbar

One can dream, huh?!

ok so if and that's a big IF Kc was trying to do a fake kidnapping then that's a pretty good indication she had help.

Oh my gosh, just dropped a cup of coffee hearing this new theory about Casey faking a kidnapping to get away from CA. Does explain a lot and that coded message between LE and Casey.

I don't doubt that she wanted to fake a kidnap- she just killed her daughter b/c it is easier to travel under the radar alone- Rev Grund is only 1/2 right!

:banghead:banghead::banghead: Oh NO, Kobe!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

I wonder if NG and he had a contract for a specified period of time and now they both have to honor that contract. Otherwise, I can't understand why he is still on. It doesn't seem like he's adding much--only using up minutes in the show that could better be spent elsewhere. (my opinion, only)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back