Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Anthonys said they had shovels in the shed but she could not get in them, but since she broke the lock maybe she could later or like you said someone else provided the shovel.

lol ok this is scarey you type the exact same thing as me at the exact time...lol

I agree that the area needs to be checked, but I don't believe it was Casey that the guys saw and I don't think they saw as much as they claim. If it was Casey, the woman who claimed to see her must be wrong. They can't both be right, unless Casey changed clothes and stopped on the side of the road twice to bury the body.

Do we know what kind of bag it was? A plastic garbage bag? A duffle bag? Did the guy say duffle bag?

I'm not sure..........I just heard the witness say "Bag"

I admit that his story seems a little shakey........But if LE "Pings" Casey in that exact area at that exact time then it gives him some credibility.

why would a grown man pretend to fish while a skinny weak girl like KC is off into the woods trying to dig a hole and bury a body... i don't buy it. If a man was with her he would have left KC in the car to wait, not the other way around

Maybe not. I can see LA saying, this is your mess, you fix it. I will help you so you don't get caught but I am not getting my hands dirty.

With respect to the witness. Kovac is it??, I do believe depending on when he reported this incident with police to believe of its autheticity. I have always believed that Casey was protecting someone, other than herself of course.

Hypothectically thinking could it be Tony? I have always suspected that Casey did get help with this...Even the lies. The 31 day void, was to put together an elaborate lie that wouldn't point fingers on anyone but Zani.

It would be good to see a composite sketch of the male seen fishing and watching traffic.
I agree. I have a whole list of questions lined up to ask new witness guy if he ever pops in here! I would also like him to take a LDT.

I agree that the area needs to be checked, but I don't believe it was Casey that the guys saw and I don't think they saw as much as they claim. If it was Casey, the woman who claimed to see her must be wrong. They can't both be right, unless Casey changed clothes and stopped on the side of the road twice to bury the body.
The woman didn't see her with anything in her hands. Who is to say that Casey didn't go scope out an area first and come back to bury her? Or what if she buried her and then came back to check to make certain things were OK? Two sightings and the reason for the discrepancy. They could be two different days for all we know.

I agree. I have a whole list of questions lined up to ask new witness guy if he ever pops in here! I would also like him to take a LDT.

I would also like to see the women who claims to have seen her as well and have her take one too!

Again, there are videos which show a nice shovel hanging in the left side of the A fam garage. Now why did they change their "shovel" habits all of the sudden?! I don't think they did. ;)

Hmmmmmmmm..........that brings up WHY would she "borrow" a shovel from a neighbor if there was one hanging there? Or did they buy a new one after this all started and hung it there to make it look like KC's story was valid?

I'm way behind on this thread, but didn't Casey's boyfriend before AL work at a car dealership? I don't remember his name, but she was dating him right before she met AL.
It was one of her buddies, but don't recall a name. So did GA at one time.

The woman didn't see her with anything in her hands. Who is to say that Casey didn't go scope out an area first and come back to bury her? Or what if she buried her and then came back to check to make certain things were OK? Two sightings and the reason for the discrepancy. They could be two different days for all we know.

I agree but weren't there multiple cell pings from that area taken on different days?

That is what I am thinking now. Or she went back with a "lookout" to make sure she didn't forget something or took something else back there.

Don't they say the murderer always returns to the scene of the crime?

Hmmmmmmmm..........that brings up WHY would she "borrow" a shovel from a neighbor if there was one hanging there? Or did they buy a new one after this all started and hung it there to make it look like KC's story was valid?

the A's probably went out and bought a new one if CSI took it and i would say they took all the shovels and the A's new they wouldnt ever get it back so they replaced it thus being why it looked brand new

IMO as well she should...maybe cases that families WANT their loved ones found...

Thats not what I meant - yes these cases need to be in the spotlight - it's when people report on other things, Cindy usually does something very stupid

Funny they wouldn't put the shovel in the shed where they professed to keep the shovels tho...isn't it?!

Thats not what I meant - yes these cases need to be in the spotlight - it's when people report on other things, Cindy usually does something very stupid
Yes. ;) Cole P.'s case is going to start getting a LOT of attention now as it should. It is horrific and he is still out there, hopefully alive...but time is against him.

Now that is interesting to me, too! I wonder how many times Casey took friends by there to show them what her family "owned"? I could see her doing this in order to boost her status with uninformed people she wanted to impress.
OMG! You're right! I can actually see Casey doing that! Always wanting to be the "big shot, and the center of everyone's attention! That would be exactly something she would do!

Put this in............I believe this is where it is and where he was too if I am not mistaken. 12108 Boggy Creek Rd‎

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...US284US284&q=boggy+creek+road+orlando+florida

What about this area. I did the street virew thing and it shows a bridge with train tracks also water.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=orlando,+fl&ie=UTF8&ll=28.391589,-81.321884&spn=0.004427,0.006866&z=17&layer=c&cbll=28.391658,-81.321891&panoid=uuzS_QLaimWjXiGS96NNrQ

You will have to use the Street View feature to see what I mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back