Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More thoughts:

If this story were true, it means Caylee's body would not have been in the trunk for more than 2 days, before the car could get good and stinky. It also means the body would not have been in the trunk when George looked for the gas cans, so why was Casey so worried about George seeing inside the trunk?

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Amscot, why didn't she do it?

Nope, I'm not buying this story at all.

Obviously, other evidence could have been in the trunk. God only knows what this girl had been up to. Since we don't know how Caylee died, we have no idea what was in that trunk. For all we know KC had a trunk full of stolen goods. I can think of plenty of reasons why she would not have wanted GA in that trunk. As for the shovel. She easily could have "borrowed" more then one shovel. Most people have shovels, she may have used the neighbors and someone elses as well @ another pt. Also, she may have been destroying (burying) other evidence or was out scouting. Who knows.

I'm sure LE has a "Time Line" of KC's whereabouts & can place her within a general location at any given time by her cell phone pings

If a witness says they saw KC at a certain place, at a certain time on a certain date then all LE has to do is check the "Time Line" to see if it's even possible

Also, if KC was seen leaving the woods with a "bag" maybe she used the bag to carry out Caylee's clothing so she could dispose of them at another location.

She may have "stripped" Caylee of her clothes & burnt them to destoy evidence or to throw off LE as to what she was wearing when she died.

If there was only one car by the side of the road, how did the fisher guy get there???? Did he come with KC in the stinky car. NG should have asked this--why would she not???

Does anyone have any ideas or opinions on this?

Thanks,

I don't think the decomp etc. in the trunk are consistent with using a duffle bag. They mentioned they could see the outline of her little body and I think we will find there are bits of decomped skin etc. they have not put out to the public.

Do you have a link for this?

Oh my gosh, I just looked at that and those are exactly what my 12 year old described as being where she was. He called them flowers that looked like Irises but not Irises. He said he had never seen flowers like that but they were similar to an Iris.

He knew nothing about any of this and one day he saw an inkblot enlarged on my screen and said that little girl in Florida is near those Iris looking flowers in water. It gave me cold chills.

My new neighbor across the street is psychic. Never has been a psychic reader or anything like that but she is definitely gifted with psychic ability. She told me last week that she sees Caylee around some flowers that look like irises. She asked me if I knew if irises grew in Florida. She also believes she is in water and that there is a white man, light skin and dark short hair, that is also involved. She was in a quandry as to whether or not to call LE and she must have decided not to. She says she knows she would be subject to ridicule.

My new neighbor across the street is psychic. Never has been a psychic reader or anything like that but she is definitely gifted with psychic ability. She told me last week that she sees Caylee around some flowers that look like irises. She asked me if I knew if irises grew in Florida. She also believes she is in water and that there is a white man, light skin and dark short hair, that is also involved. She was in a quandry as to whether or not to call LE and she must have decided not to. She says she knows she would be subject to ridicule.

Sorry Caroline, I missed the flower implications. Can you tell me what kind of flowers are at the site where the man saw her. I would like to look them up.

Thanks so much,

Irises can't grow in Florida. Not cold enough for them. They need a good winter period in order to bloom.

Are there any type of endangered plants or wild flowers where the woman was with the shovel? If it wasn't Casey, the woman could have been looking for plants to dig up for her own yard.

Sorry Caroline, I missed the flower implications. Can you tell me what kind of flowers are at the site where the man saw her. I would like to look them up.

Thanks so much,

Water hyacinths, an invasive species in Florida waters. Go back a few pages on this thread.

Their not irises.....I had a dream a week or so ago and saw pretty little shades of pink, yellow and pale blue. I wasnt sure at the time but now I think they are little wild flowers. I also saw a bridge with steps leading down to water and woods. The tv footage of the witness has the bridge in the background with the water going under the bridge.

I too think that new guy witness seems credible with all the details, I just wonder why that girl witness said she thinks she saw her too and she had a different hat on.
And PS Casey pleading innnocent? Suprise suprise. She is going to go down like Scott P, in never admiting guilt, and torturing her family and friends.
AND, and more importantly, not giving Caylee proper burial.

What I don't understand is HOW this guy got all these details if he was in a car and his friend wouldn't stop....how do you get all those details???? About almost knocking her hat off her head putting the stuff back in the trunk....not setting well with me, but I hope something comes out of this......

Kimi, if you're only doing 15 to 20 miles an hour while scoping out scrap metal along the highway, you can pick up quite a few details in short order.

Obviously, other evidence could have been in the trunk. God only knows what this girl had been up to. Since we don't know how Caylee died, we have no idea what was in that trunk. For all we know KC had a trunk full of stolen goods. I can think of plenty of reasons why she would not have wanted GA in that trunk. As for the shovel. She easily could have "borrowed" more then one shovel. Most people have shovels, she may have used the neighbors and someone elses as well @ another pt. Also, she may have been destroying (burying) other evidence or was out scouting. Who knows.
Maybe she just didn't want him to catch a whiff of the decomp smell, thinking with his LE background he would know what it was.

Kimi, if you're only doing 15 to 20 miles an hour while scoping out scrap metal along the highway, you can pick up quite a few details in short order.
Listening again...it almost sounds like they were driving beside the roadway, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back