Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not in the area, but I'm considering flying to Orlando (or wherever if venue is changeed) to stay for the duration of the trial (for murder.)

IF I do go, I will blog, photograph, report.

Wahooooooooooo could you stop by Alabama and get me????

NG...SHRINK says

KC was envious of Caylee & the Money that the GP's were spending on her -

Caylee was taking away money & attention that should have been Casey's -

So Casey "Got rid" of the problem -

I remember seeing the movie Jumper on the Blockbuster receipt..I can't find where they are now. I remember they were at the end of something and they were just kind of there. I remember thinking wow I didn't expect that to be in this particular section..darn it.

just my thought.....could she have been at lee.....the ping tower is close to both

I think Casey took Caylee and left after the big fight on Sunday, June 15th. I think Casey may have been driving around in her car, with Caylee asleep in the back seat. She was angry at her mother. I think at some point that night or the wee hours of Monday, June 16th, Casey killed Caylee.
I think that's entirely possible too, which would mean George didn't see them on the afternoon of the 16th. It will be interesting what he says at the GJ, although I know we won't know what that is.

IIRC, Sunday the 15th Casey texted Tony all night didn't she? I always felt it made more senes that she left after the fight, but I don't remember anything definitive that she did.

TM - none of the areas of interest Blanchard, airport and area of sighting by the woman, have been thoroughly searched.

I'm not in the area, but I'm considering flying to Orlando (or wherever if venue is changeed) to stay for the duration of the trial (for murder.)

I heard they might do the trials down in Fort Lauderdale. No link, just heard it a week or so ago.

GA appearing to talk about the smell in the car and gas cans and LA for what he has NOT done, refusing DNA and polygraph test.......

Is it my imagination or does it look like KC was wearing way too much make up in those videos? Like SCARY too much.

Like, call-girl too much?

Her eyes are really black but might be the video. I noticed it too.

DEATH PENALTY!!!:woohoo::clap::clap::woohoo:
Don't get too excited ~ I think Texas is the only state that can seek the DP without a body. I've read that Florida can't. :behindbar

None of the areas could be completely searched because of the water problem. They hopefully will be dry enough to get back there soon.

I might fly down as well. It depends on when. I could not stay the entire time though as much as I would love to. I would be more than happy to send reports.

I love how her atty just said why she wants to go find Caylee. He FIRST said it was for her defense, THEN he said it was also for finding Caylee.

Hmmmmm......

Hmmm- I think she wants to be released so she can haul azz to Puerto Rico or anywhere other than her mom and dad's!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back