Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they take rocks?
To run tests, of course. Perhaps DNA testing. One would think LP wouldn't have access to the DNA standard samples, so only LE could do it. But, he did have somebody in the house for a week. So, perhaps it was to keep LP from running tests.

Maybe TM and the As are working together to get LP outta town and then TM will come back. Obviously they cannot work together. the A's hate lp, tim hates lp, maybe they are putting difference aside and are working toward a common goal-getting LP outta town

There was a time when the A's loved LP. There hadn't previously been bad blood between LP and TM that I could see. And TM prematurely ended searches for Caylee three times, why? Each time there was a different excuse, er reason.

Right before she cut him off he was saying something about did they record the sonar scan. I think he wanted to know if the scan was recorded so they could use it to help their search.
JMO

exactly, i heard that too, would have been interesting to know if TM recorded that, or if it's standard procedure, etc.

I would like verification that the man was one of Tim's people please.

Tim stated in a live interview today that he had a person at the dive site reporting to him today.

(sigh)

Doesn't MN also represent never lose hope foundation? I thought I read that somewhere - will try to find out...unless someone else knows.

Yes, posters corrected me and NLH is the one who gave TM the check. I had the story right, but the wrong organization.

OMG - TM is saying that LP told him, "imagine all the money we can make...all the cameras will be here and you can stand there and hold Caylee's skull."......
people - I wish I was making this up! Who to believe? Do you guys really think Leonard would say something like that?

Who to believe? TM or LP?

This makes me sick to my stomach and I am down right ashamed of BOTH these grown men!!!

OMG HELP them all ~ :mad: :furious:

I don't care if LP really did say that. Nonprofit charities like TES always need more money. Any story like this with international media staying power draws money. However, as a Bounty Hunter, LP is more comfortable than the general public with discussing dead bodies, skulls and the like. Law enforcement has something they call "dark humor" that would shock the public if stated out of context. It appears LP was trying to convince TM to stick it out and stay and search with him. Perhaps LP was trying to add some support for TM, who was always being bashed by CA. Apparently, LP didn't get the memo from MN that CA and TM were making nicey nicey again. There is at least some little element of betrayal for TM to repeat that statement out of context to the media in an effort to put LP in the worst light possible. So, who was searching for Caylee today? CA? No. TM? No again. LP? Yes! That's right! The only thing he mentioned that the public could contribute was a few sandwiches, bottled water and soda pop. That's not making tons of money, now is it?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

NO.............Tim said Sunday after lunch the TES search was called off, he was going to North Carolina............so his part in the Caylee search was OVER.

Just because someone else chooses to keep searching what business is it of his? We continued after Sunday.........if we had found bones would he be calling us names? From what I saw tonight, I would say he would.

From what I saw tonight, something that LP had said or done had him really ticked off..

If you want to believe Tim is a liar, that's your opinion.. My opinion is that Tim hit it right on the nose about LP..

We are all entitled to ours.. But I will stand firm in my belief that LP is NOT in this for Caylee!

There was a time when the A's loved LP. There hadn't previously been bad blood between LP and TM that I could see. And TM prematurely ended searches for Caylee three times, why? Each time there was a different excuse, er reason.

Perhaps because each time he leaves, people ask him to return and he rides in like a knight in shining armour and generates more donations? Just throwing it out there.

Not only stopped the search for Caylee but wasn't TES supposed to be searching for Jennifer K as well? What happened to that? What about her family who has done nothing wrong that I am aware of?

Ego's and Testosterone getting in the way. Wasn't this about Caylee?

LP is berated for drama but then everyone else is feeding the drama.

:argue:

Seems to be a contest to see who has the biggest..........
cowboy hat

I do not have a link, I'm sorry, but wasn't there earlier discussion that Never Lose Hope and NeJame were somehow connected? And wasn't it also discussed that Never Lose Hope and KFN might also be somehow connected?

I could be mistaken--the brain is getting really old--but I seem to recall something along those lines.

The title of the thread is:

Following the Money: Contacts & Reporting/Complaints Data

I believe he was questioning the type of sonar equipment Tim used. There are different types; some not as sensitive as others. Even Tim admitted earlier today that he could have missed something that small and he would apologize to LP if it turned out to be Caylee. That was before LE got there and dismissed it all.

That's exactly right. So if this had panned out TM would have eaten humble pie and given credit where credit is due BUT because it never -- everyone jumped on LP. I was watching the media stream, Local 6?, and at first they were sensationalizing it all and as soon as it was said OCSO were pulling back they were all over LP -- bad mouthing.

LP has his faults and history will tell the story but it is as if the latest fashion is to use LP as a whipping boy. No one is above reproach but we are all catching A Team fever and lashing out.....

Not only stopped the search for Caylee but wasn't TES supposed to be searching for Jennifer K as well? What happened to that? What about her family who has done nothing wrong that I am aware of?

That is interesting too. What is that was Jennifer's bones in that river? What if it was the little Duckett's? It appears to me if Tim doesn't find it, then he feels it is not of any value.

Guess what Tim? It is of value regardless of who finds a missing person.

Yeah, what about that? Has anyone heard anything from her family?
How sad they got lost in this.

I don't care if LP really did say that. Nonprofit charities like TES always need more money. Any story like this with international media staying power draws money. However, as a Bounty Hunter, LP is more comfortable than the general public with discussing dead bodies, skulls and the like. Law enforcement has something they call "dark humor" that would shock the public if stated out of context. It appears LP was trying to convince TM to stick it out and stay and search with him. Perhaps LP was trying to add some support for TM, who was always being bashed by CA. Apparently, LP didn't get the memo from MN that CA and TM were making nicey nicey again. There is at least some little element of betrayal for TM to repeat that statement out of context to the media in an effort to put LP in the worst light possible. So, who was searching for Caylee today? CA? No. TM? No again. LP? Yes! That's right! The only thing he mentioned that the public could contribute was a few sandwiches, bottled water and soda pop. That's not making tons of money, now is it?

I totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member