Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Tim is injecting himself in this anyway. It is not his search, it is not his business. He was on TV all day today saying he had throughly checked that river and she was not there, and this was just for publicity. He was on almost every local station there.

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED

I think we could say the same thing about Padilla with regards to just about EVERYTHING in this case, now can't we?

You know - I think the Anthonys think Caylee is on a vacation. Her nanny/kidnapper is taking her all over this great country. She's evidently feeding her well because Caylee has been seen at lots of restaurants/fast food places. So she must be doing ok, no?

we should be looking for an overweight 3yr old then if she's been seen in so many fast food places!:crazy:

But why would LE or FBI take "rocks" as found property? Makes no sense to me - can it be they may have been bones and LE didn't want anyone knowing until they're tested?

Why would they take rocks?

Yes but if found by LP's team he would clean up on interviews, a book, media coverage, etc.
It would appear then, that this is about competiton for the money, on the part of TM and his nonprofit charity, LP for recovering the money he spent on bail, CA and GA because they feel they "own" the rights as family (though not parents and refuse to cooperate with identifying baby daddy), LE for their reputations, promotion potential and department budget, media people for their personal interests. At some point it is a limited stream of money. I don't disagree with you. There is an element of money in it for all of them. But, before casting stones or stones that look like bones, understand that every one of us logging into the forums and NG are feeding that flow of money that contributes to people acting like this. None are blameless.

This is a poor demonstration of Team Work.....it seems its every man for themsleves now. Just disgusting on all fronts.

Ego's and Testosterone getting in the way. Wasn't this about Caylee?

LP is berated for drama but then everyone else is feeding the drama.

:argue:

we should be looking for an overweight 3yr old then if she's been seen in so many fast food places!:crazy:
ROFLMAO

BTW, since McDonalds seems to be the majority of the sightings maybe they should put caylees pic on the front door so all the customers can spot her next time and maybe they wont get away again.

Seriously though, why is it that whenever anyone spends time with CA and GA they come back with an attitude towards anyone trying to help? TM made himself look bad tonight. I still respect him. But saying LP's circus. That is terrible, and then acting like the Black Water Diver's didn't have enough experience. I hope they pull Caylee out of there tomorrow!

? Why on earth does TM even have anything to do with the A's after CA called him a drunk and asked that the public not donate to TES...? They must have made up? Did I miss something somewhere?

Right. It's like a freakin' cult or alien abduction/brain transplant!!

RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED

I think we could say the same thing about Padilla with regards to just about EVERYTHING in this case, now can't we?

NO.............Tim said Sunday after lunch the TES search was called off, he was going to North Carolina............so his part in the Caylee search was OVER.

Just because someone else chooses to keep searching what business is it of his? We continued after Sunday.........if we had found bones would he be calling us names? From what I saw tonight, I would say he would.

that's why i wanted to hear what the diver on nancy grace had to say about the sonar, nancy cut him off, grrrr

Right before she cut him off he was saying something about did they record the sonar scan. I think he wanted to know if the scan was recorded so they could use it to help their search.
JMO

Florida Non Profit Corporation
NEVER LOSE HOPE FOUNDATION CORPORATION Filing Information Document NumberN07000004181 FEI Number208870416 Date Filed04/26/2007 StateFL StatusACTIVE Effective Date04/19/2007 Last EventAMENDMENT Event Date Filed09/15/2008 Event Effective DateNONE Principal Address 1840 SOUTHWEST 22 STREET
4TH FLOOR
MIAMI FL 33145 Changed 09/15/2008 Mailing Address P. O. BOX 162302
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32716 Changed 09/15/2008 Registered Agent Name & Address SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A.
1840 SOUTHWEST 22 STREET
4TH FLOOR
MIAMI FL 33145 Name Changed: 09/15/2008 Address Changed: 09/15/2008 Officer/Director Detail Name & Address Title PSD ROSSI, JOSEPH
P. O. BOX 162302
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32716 Title D WADE, RICHARD
P. O. BOX 162302
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32716 Title D HARRIS, MIKE
P. O. BOX 162302
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32716 Annual Reports Report YearFiled Date 200807/14/2008

Think what you want. BTW, I'm not the only one suspicious of the "new arraingment". The truth is flat out, Tim is NOT the person he used to be and that started after everyone kissed and made up. Think about this....Cindy was happy and hugging Tim goodbye? The only time Cindy is happy is when she gets her way. And in this case it's when no one is searching for Caylee.

I agree..........with one slight correction.........when no one is searching for a deceased Caylee.

The check did not come from Nejame.

I do not have a link, I'm sorry, but wasn't there earlier discussion that Never Lose Hope and NeJame were somehow connected? And wasn't it also discussed that Never Lose Hope and KFN might also be somehow connected?

I could be mistaken--the brain is getting really old--but I seem to recall something along those lines.

ROFLMAO

BTW, since McDonalds seems to be the majority of the sightings maybe they should put caylees pic on the front door so all the customers can spot her next time and maybe they wont get away again.

or put her photo on the cups, like they do on milk cartons. (do they still do that, btw?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214