Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO

BTW, since McDonalds seems to be the majority of the sightings maybe they should put caylees pic on the front door so all the customers can spot her next time and maybe they wont get away again.
Now that's a wonderful idea! ;) Like I said before though, who is calling these tips in anyway? I'm just a little suspicious. MOO

Here is a link describing "Side Scan Sonar"

http://www.tritech.co.uk/products/info/products-info-sidescan_sonars.htm

"Finer sediments like clay and silt, on the other hand, do not reflect sound well (low backscatter). " The sonar wouldn't see so well under silt.

Angry little man that TM. Glad he won't ever get another donation from us.
I had to contain myself. Using Side Scan Sonar on a bed of silt is like driving with black plastic over your headlights.
That was my first thought when Tim Miller initially stated that he believed the river to be 'clear' because he'd searched that section with side-scan sonar - whether it could "see" under the mud and silt on the riverbed.

Thanks for the link. Now I'm puzzled as to why Tim seems so convinced that there would be no value in doing a hands-on search of the river bottom.

Another good question would be...What kind of kidnapper takes the child you kidnapped to a McDonald's in the next town over?

I questioned this today too....but questioned more Cindy's refusal to give out the kidnappers license plate # because she didn't want to (and I quote) "step on Coral Springs LE toes". When has she cared about stepping on toes? She usually runs over them with a semi.

There goes the kidnapper, going down the road, eating a Big Mac and Cindy wont give the license plate # . What is up with that?:bang:

That was my first thought when Tim Miller initially stated that he believed the river to be 'clear' because he'd searched that section with side-scan sonar - whether it could "see" under the mud and silt on the riverbed.

Thanks for the link. Now I'm puzzled as to why Tim seems so convinced that there would be no value in doing a hands-on search of the river bottom.

Because Cindy said "leave"

Tim stated in a live interview today that he had a person at the dive site reporting to him today.

(sigh)

Yes, he was a commando looking guy with a Marine haircut, wearing a TES shirt.

From what I saw tonight, something that LP had said or done had him really ticked off..

If you want to believe Tim is a liar, that's your opinion.. My opinion is that Tim hit it right on the nose about LP..

We are all entitled to ours.. But I will stand firm in my belief that LP is NOT in this for Caylee!

So? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: He is still the only one actually out there looking for her. If he ends up with the cash that comes from media for that then so be it.

I would like verification that the man was one of Tim's people please.

Feel free to look on the website, he was a volunteer with TES, and stated that he took care of the horses. On the website his place was listed for those who wanted to board their horses during the search.

I only comment when I am really moved about something. I am all for ANYONE who searches for a missing/deceased child. To be honest with you I am not concerned if LP is only doing it for the media attention or $$$$, as long as Caylee is found. What I am concerned about is anyone being negative about TM. I SAW THE SINCERE LOOK IN HIS EYES when he was relaying what LP said to him in private. Everyone is all about TM when he was there searching, but the minute he disagrees with the "heroes" of this case he is torn down. Before this case TM and his team helped so many families. He is right they are tapping out their resources and need to help other families also. As much as I want Caylee found we can't lose sight of all the other lost children. The one all the negative energy should be put towards is KC. She is the key to this puzzle, not TM, not LP and not even CA & GA.

JMHO - respectfully of course.

I so agree with you. I've seen how torn TM is by the conflicts between himself and the family because he does what he does to help families find closure. Not to help LE or to make $$ or garner attention. He knows how awful it is to not know if your child is alive or dead. I think the reason he finally agreed to search against Cindy's wishes is because he knew how badly those of us that have been effected this need that same closure.
Until today on NG, I've never seen him really critical of anybody. If LP really said what TM says he did, then he is a very twisted individual.
I was so upset over LP's "search" this afternoon. I checked in on my lunch hour when the bag was found. I was practically crying at work and then risked getting busted for using the net so much because I was sure they found her. Then I find out that TM had checked the area using sonar and told LP that she wasn't there. I think TM was right to not risk diver's lives by sending them into alligator infested waters after the sonar didn't reveal anything that warranted it.
By all means, if he wants to search, he should search but he needs to do it without the hype that keeps us (me anyway) on this emotional roller coaster.

I heard they were on the phone w/ NG within minutes of finding the bag and IMO LP was missing his nightly 'cameos' on the show and this was his way of doing it.

You know.... I think it's because he already declared the area was clear & never believed that anyone would find ANYTHING in the water.

When LP & the divers DID come up with questionable evidence, Tim's reputation is on the line & he rushed into damage control at LP's expense.

ITA. He never expected LP to bring in Black Water divers. They are highly specialized in what they do. I know one personally. They dive in zero visability and it's amazing what they find. I hope they continue to search and find Caylee to put this all to rest.

Gosh, LP stays and searches for Caylee and gets bashed by everyone. Tim takes 12,500 dollars and leaves town. WTH?? If it was the other way around what would everyone be saying?

I would like to see NG have a show done like Larry King Live. Have both sides on, but not at the same time. She would follow through with important questions.

Not only stopped the search for Caylee but wasn't TES supposed to be searching for Jennifer K as well? What happened to that? What about her family who has done nothing wrong that I am aware of?

Could it be TM is embarrased by the anemic turnout of searchers for what was billed as the search of the century? Still no reason to sling mud at LP.

Here's my 2 cents based on what I saw between Tim and LP tonight on NG.
It appears to me that LP wanted to do this search, regardless of Tim's feelings. Tim is used to being the big dog and the searchers etc..just do what he tells them, but he calls the shots. Now you have someone that has the resources/pull to buck the system if wanted and LP did.

Tim seems more upset because LP did this when he told him not to. If it were any other way then like most of us Tim would be happy for any area to be searched, just in case.

LP didn't take shots at Tim, Tim did take a lot of shots at LP. IMO this proved to me who was trying to do for Caylee and who is having an ego issue. Unless I hear that LP staged the evidence this is how I feel.

Add to that, Tim keeps pulling out as soon as he get's there, why? It's confusing and seems he has other forces directing his actions. LP is like I think she could be here and I don't give a da*n who cares if I search.

Again this is jmho and I do respect Tim for all he does, I will still donate to TES because he does a lot of good and he has skin in the game. I feel he is sincere in his beliefs but his beef with LP seems ego driven.

He's in - he's out - he's in - he's out
He won't leave until Caylee is found!
He has to leave!
send water - don't sent water!
donate - don't donate

Makes my head spin trying to keep up anymore!! :mad:
This is so sad.

From what I saw tonight, something that LP had said or done had him really ticked off..

If you want to believe Tim is a liar, that's your opinion.. My opinion is that Tim hit it right on the nose about LP..

We are all entitled to ours.. But I will stand firm in my belief that LP is NOT in this for Caylee!

But, it did not hurt to give the area ANOTHER search.

The divers efforts were willingly given.

LP's motives are not TM's business. IMO

This is so terrible! That meeting could have been held anywhere. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what happened.

Actually, the way it went down was, Tim gave a speach, said "it's all about Caylee", and that his organization and the A family and MN have agreed to disagree on "some things", but ultimately the goal is to bring Caylee home. He then went on to say that any volunteer searcher that is caught bad mouthing the A's, will be asked /told to leave the search. Then MN & TM hugged. Then MN concerred what TM said, and then introduced this other guy from some organization, can't remember if it was KFN or some other group (it's been a few days and I'm tired), and told TM in front of all of us, that they were pleased to present TM & TES with a check for 12,500.00. TM took the check, shook hands with the guy, then shook hands with MN, and that's when I had had enough of the hug fest and walked out.

On the way out, I told my hubby, if I want to say something about the A's on public property such as BP, who is TM or TES, or anyone else for that matter, to stop me...that, I believe, is my first amendment right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills