Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there might be a screen shot of the guy on the live murt thread in the parking lot, let me go look

I know what the drunken cowboy looked like today, I was afraid for Murt and he looked alittle aprehensive too:eek:

Im wondering if this was Dennis M (the kidfinder felon )and was the spy and wow this would really be bizzare in a totally bizzare day to begin with.

With all due respect:

Far be it from me to judge any person or honestly look into their motives. Call me gullible. However, having been in a situation too close to this one I have made observations that make me weary ('if-fy').

(1) The first one to 'get over' is the way the divers, et al. handled the alleged evidence. No one would ever be so stupid as to "find or locate" potential evidence and then handle it prior to LE being called in. Yes, I am having a problem with that. This is far too big of a case to do that!

(2) TM and TES; God love em' because I sure do! However, I'm not blind either. Someone earlier in this thread was asking some questions about TES's motives and how they are always being called away from a particular scene or something beyond their direct control goes array and zilch. I mean I love the guy, would search for him however, is there a record of anything?

I was with that lot every step through the Aruba case from horses, to cadaver dogs, all the way through allegedly getting some high priced "Center of the Earth" vessel; in fact, has TES really ever found anything?

LP is a player; however, for what he's trying to do I believe one must be a player. Someone...probably GA is going to spill (unknowingly) within earshot of LP...then there will be a case to be made.

Otherwise gang, are we in "sweeps week" by chance? How are the ratings for NG's show? Has anyone seen anything lately about Joran van der Sloot? Just some food for thought.

Leviosa

Joran was in the news this week, and TES has found many people.

I questioned this today too....but questioned more Cindy's refusal to give out the kidnappers license plate # because she didn't want to (and I quote) "step on Coral Springs LE toes". When has she cared about stepping on toes? She usually runs over them with a semi.

There goes the kidnapper, going down the road, eating a Big Mac and Cindy wont give the license plate # . What is up with that?:bang:

Ummmmm..... she's playing coy with the kidnapper's license plate because she doesn't want to step on toes??????

Tomorrow, she'll be whining again about how there was no Amber Alert.

At least Casey's LIES are entertaining.... Cindy's are just plain MORONIC. What an bunch of BULL.

Giving the area another search so that the media attention would be on him! That's what I think..

I know my opinion on this is the minority, I see it reading through the posts. IMO, LP's motives (if they are what I think) are immoral and inappropriate. He does not have to make comments like that, beg for divers to make money.. This is a missing child's case that he wants to profit off of..It's so sad

How exactly do you see him "making a profit" off of it? Fill me in on the details.
All I have seen is him spend money to try to find this child.

I thought she looked to tall

That picture was from at least two and a half months ago. Sometime in August someone called LE and told them there was a couple visiting residents in their apt. building and that the couple had a child with them that looked just like Caylee. The person took the picture that we saw. LE investigated and the child was not Caylee, was older (don't remember the age now), and were visiting their friends in the apartment building. Local Orlando media had a brief interview with the person who thought it was Caylee.

:clap::clap: Excellent Point. :clap::clap:

If, God forbid, an alligator took most of Caylee who is not to say all that was left was some tiny bones and discarded toys? Technology is good but the operators are only human.

Like any other tool, sonar is not infallible.

Okay, talked to my Dad (retired Police Chief/FBI - I feel like NG when I keep saying that after I say my Dad LOL)

Anyways - I asked him about the rocks - he said that they may not be rocks and the police would not say if they were bones or rocks

He also said that LE would have taken everything they found - no matter what they said about them

Reasons, they would test for DNA regardless - I asked him about being in water - he said that there could be fibers, urine, DNA, hair, etc. anywhere

Also about the bricks - LE would try and match them and then discard them if they didn't match anything

I asked him more and he said he didn't know - he then asks me, how long ago he was a detective - 45 years ago - they didn't have DNA then - even tho basic detective work is the same as it was 45 years ago - he said that LE have not spilled all their evidence

He thinks that Casey did it, she will be convicted body or not

Then he asks me why am I so interested? Well, Casey is a year older than my oldest daughter! I remember my girls at Caylee's age - and how can a mother kill her own child?

I know what the drunken cowboy looked like today, I was afraid for Murt and he looked alittle aprehensive too:eek:

Im wondering if this was Dennis M (the kidfinder felon )and was the spy and wow this would really be bizzare in a totally bizzare day to begin with.

oh, i don't think so..two different people

I questioned this today too....but questioned more Cindy's refusal to give out the kidnappers license plate # because she didn't want to (and I quote) "step on Coral Springs LE toes". When has she cared about stepping on toes? She usually runs over them with a semi.

There goes the kidnapper, going down the road, eating a Big Mac and Cindy wont give the license plate # . What is up with that?:bang:

Crazy, she's got the spotlight for at least 4 media outlets on her,who could get the word out there fast, and she won't give license plate #. Well, I guess an Amber Alert would have been useless then too, why does she complain about that so much?

He interviewed with the media at the park and he told them he was with TES, took care of the horses, He yelled that all over, was wearing a cowboy hat. I have no idea where a vid is.

here is a pic of him , the black hat on
2vi5xqq.jpg

Except LP is the one who kept spouting on TV that there were going to be 10,000 people there for the search...........bounty hunters from all over. TM
never stated that.

TM DID state that it was to be the biggest search of it's kind in history and he said it many times!

Giving the area another search so that the media attention would be on him! That's what I think..

I know my opinion on this is the minority, I see it reading through the posts. IMO, LP's motives (if they are what I think) are immoral and inappropriate. He does not have to make comments like that, beg for divers to make money.. This is a missing child's case that he wants to profit off of..It's so sad

He didn't ask for money.

He doesn't have a foundation or not-for-profit group.

It is his business if he wanted to go over that area,again. It HAD been cleared and it was said there was nothing there for him to disturb.

I believe they get calls. Put your cell phone number out on a website in a case with national coverage and you will get some kooks calling you too. Of course, you wouldn't do that because you would recogonize that the only person that would call you instead of the local police when seeing a kidnapped child are kooks, but I believe they get calls. Crazy attracts crazy, and there is a big ole crazy magnet in Orlando at the moment.

lol

AB-SOLUTELY!!!

I only comment when I am really moved about something. I am all for ANYONE who searches for a missing/deceased child. To be honest with you I am not concerned if LP is only doing it for the media attention or $$$$, as long as Caylee is found. What I am concerned about is anyone being negative about TM. I SAW THE SINCERE LOOK IN HIS EYES when he was relaying what LP said to him in private. Everyone is all about TM when he was there searching, but the minute he disagrees with the "heroes" of this case he is torn down. Before this case TM and his team helped so many families. He is right they are tapping out their resources and need to help other families also. As much as I want Caylee found we can't lose sight of all the other lost children. The one all the negative energy should be put towards is KC. She is the key to this puzzle, not TM, not LP and not even CA & GA.

JMHO - respectfully of course.

:clap::clap::clap: hope you join in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member