Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw tonight, something that LP had said or done had him really ticked off..

If you want to believe Tim is a liar, that's your opinion.. My opinion is that Tim hit it right on the nose about LP..

We are all entitled to ours.. But I will stand firm in my belief that LP is NOT in this for Caylee!

bolded by me.

I stand firm in my belief that the A's are not in this ofr Caylee, either.

Are your beliefs based on blind faith or personal knowledge of Tim? I am truly curious

Let me ask you the same thing about your beliefs about LP.. Same goes both ways..

How come you guys are trying to push me here?? I am posting what my opinions are, not trying to start a fight with anyone, and I am getting attacked?

O/T but did we ever find out if LE did indeed go to the A's and leave with a brown bag? I'm watching NG again in case I missed something.

Respectfully snipped.

The only way I followed the search all day today was through Murt or here. Nobody made me stay glued to the computer screen. LP certainly did not.

No, but anybody that cares about Caylee being found is going to be glued to the computer when they're reporting that a shamrock pendant (not true) and bones that looked like tiny finger or toe bones (not true) were pulled from the river where LP had his divers. Who was feeding the media the false info ?
Who called the media in the first place ?

The facts and LP are strangers.

I heard, none. Anyone have other info contradicting that?

And add to that, I would like confirmation of something NG said on the show tonight. She said that TIM has done MANY side sonar searches since the inception of TES. I only know of 1, and that was when they were looking for NH in Aruba. And that one was not successful. What are all the others ? Anyone know?

Whoa! Someone called LP a bozo media *advertiser censored*! :eek:

So let me get this straight, if LP had discovered Caylee's remains today as everyone believed at first he would have been hailed a hero and applauded for being so stubborn and sticking to his guns, right?

Given that did not pan out today he is hailed as a "bozo media *advertiser censored*" by NG defense guy? I guess it is high stakes, you become either a hero or bozo if you get personally involved in the Caylee case.

So lets see what tomorrow and following days bring, maybe they will be proven right, maybe wrong. Time will tell, eh?

Funny, because I'm not one of those people.. I just think Tim is genuine man, and have thought all along that LP is a media hog, and that he really had no business being involved for this long.. If I had to believe one or the other, for damn sure I would believe Tim..

I've always been a huge TM fan.

And, I've questioned LP's motives.

BUT, I disagree with TM making his conflicts with LP public. If LP wanted to search where he searched, it was no skin off of anyone's nose...including TM's.

TM should have stayed out of it.

IMO

Anyone think that maybe someone close to the As or KC and Caylee (like maybe JG) might have seen something in the ziploc bag that the diver showed to cameras and will call a tip in?

So does anybody know if Camp Casey & co. have successfully stopped LP from searching for Caylee now?

What we've seen today is really an appalling show of intimidation to frighten someone AWAY.

What bothers me the most is how everyone sounds like they're reading from the same play book.....

God..... Casey has GOT TO be feeling more & more empowered by the grwoing movement to NOT FIND CAYLEE.

You go girl..... mommy's making sure they don't find your dirty secrets.

Tim needs to take up any issues he has with LP off air and print. I don't know who is wrong or right, but I do know we all want to find Caylee. We can settle the details later.

If I believe in someone, I tend to believe what they say all the time and not just when I find it convenient to my arguments.

any confirmation on the LE being at the anthonys today?

It seems to be "growing" each time it is told. To be honest, I just don't believe what he said. Watch his body language and his eyes looking down - I believe he just made that up. LP looked almost like he was going to break into laughter.

I know it had to hurt LP that Tim would do that. Tim should be attacking the family who is hiding the baby and not the searchers.

I tend to take this personally, as there were some remarks made about other independent searchers which I was not going to bring up, but a statement attributed to Tim about a very experienced search team from KY really hacked me off Sunday. He did not like it when they would not agree to be part of TES and made a remark.

Tim needs to KNOW that all searches don't revolve or originate with TES and there are more experienced searchers than he provided for Caylee.

If they couldn't find their way to be part of the TEAM, they should have stayed home. When you go off on your own, you interfere with whatever else is being done. TES was the only team there sanctioned by LE.

Milstead the multi time convicted felon?

OMG...........being curious, I decided to do a criminal search on Dennis M. This guy is terrible........a repeat offender, including domestic violence. How did the Anthony family get mixed up with these people!

Let me ask you the same thing about your beliefs about LP.. Same goes both ways..

How come you guys are trying to push me here?? I am posting what my opinions are, not trying to start a fight with anyone, and I am getting attacked?

I haven't professed to BELIEVE either LP or Tim. I don't know either one from Adam's housecat....but from the posts I have seen on this forum, people put TM right up there with JC. Yes he lost a daughter, yes he does searches, yes he does good things. From what people say.

People also say LP is a good man. An ex FBI agent stated on national TV that whatever LP said you "could take to the bank".

I just wanted to know if you personally knew Tim. That's all. Not trying to push anybody. I just find some of TM's actions contrary to what posters blindly claim about him

maybe the already found caylee body and havent said anything yet....and took the *rocks* as more *rocks*

I dont know....wishful thinking...its just weird that LE was there and gone so fast today and took only *rocks* with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ