Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the people the A's know and scripts? Is TM drinking the kool -aid?

I think he also failed to say that he got a $30,000.00 check from the sister of one of the people that is missing in NC......she was the one standing with him at the press conference when he said he was leaving Orlando and going to NC.

I have no words....

Originally Posted by cyberborg
So let me get this straight, if LP had discovered Caylee's remains today as everyone believed at first he would have been hailed a hero and applauded for being so stubborn and sticking to his guns, right?

Given that did not pan out today he is hailed as a "bozo media *advertiser censored*" by NG defense guy? I guess it is high stakes, you become either a hero or bozo if you get personally involved in the Caylee case.

So lets see what tomorrow and following days bring, maybe they will be proven right, maybe wrong. Time will tell, eh?
True. Very true. I gave that much consideration today.

Anyone think that maybe someone close to the As or KC and Caylee (like maybe JG) might have seen something in the ziploc bag that the diver showed to cameras and will call a tip in?

Was there anything that seems likely?

The green gumby toy.... a couple of red bricks.... some fragments of bone/rocks...... what were the other things?

Was there a child's shoe mentioned???? I'm fuzzy on what was found.

And took them away on a stretcher. :waitasec:

I didnt see a stretcher .....but I dont doubt it....any pics or links....or were you watching it live? I would like to see that....:)

I think he also failed to say that he got a $30,000.00 check from the sister of one of the people that is missing in NC......she was the one standing with him at the press conference when he said he was leaving Orlando and going to NC.

My question is WHY did he not leave? Sunday after lunch he said he was leaving and all the local stations reported it so searchers did not show up on Monday to search, but I was still in Orlando Monday and he had not left and it doesn't seem he has left yet, since he was on all their TV stations today.

What is the story? Does anyone know?

:eek::eek::eek:

That could convince a person to change their plans, that's for sure.

That's what I don't understand....why are they doubting LP? I think they are pizzed b/c they think he called the media before they called them (LE).

If you watched Murt, LP did not call the media first. They were already there before the dive even began. Anyone standing on the banks or sitting at the picnic table would have known they had found something. Media was standing by the banks. Truthfully, LP had NO time to call LE before media found out. I am willing to bet media found out before LP, depending on where he was standing at the time.

Sooo....oK. Let's say that Casey is really going to move forward with the 'ZG, kidnapper theory, etc,etc and use this as her defense in court.' Now, I know she is the poster child for Sociopaths...but why as some point wouldnt she FAKE some tears??? Why wouldn't she try to play the part of the greiving mother? I know this may be O/T, but think about it? Has she not thought about someone asking about her lack of emotion in court and don't you think she'd try to compensate?

I haven't professed to BELIEVE either LP or Tim. I don't know either one from Adam's housecat....but from the posts I have seen on this forum, people put TM right up there with JC. Yes he lost a daughter, yes he does searches, yes he does good things. From what people say.

People also say LP is a good man. An ex FBI agent stated on national TV that whatever LP said you "could take to the bank".

I just wanted to know if you personally knew Tim. That's all. Not trying to push anybody. I just find some of TM's actions contrary to what posters blindly claim about him

Would sonar pick up something that was in a depression under silt/slime??

Not sure about that. I just visited a couple of sites and going to a few more to try and find out. So far the sites are only talking about metalic forms being found buried in mud or sand, and that is with other types of equipment along with the side sonar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway