Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been a huge TM fan.

And, I've questioned LP's motives.

BUT, I disagree with TM making his conflicts with LP public. If LP wanted to search where he searched, it was no skin off of anyone's nose...including TM's.

TM should have stayed out of it.

IMO

You know, at the end of the first search, it was ended because the conditions were ridiculous to expect people to try to find anything under that water and muck. We had 23 inches of rain within 4 days. Tim didn't have the conscience to even put the horses into that water not being able to see what's below and for fear that Caylee's remains may be pushed even further into the mud. One of the reasons, TM uses sonar is because you don't trample on any possible remains when you cannot see what is beneath.

While I agree, I don't think Tim needs to get on NG and go toe to toe with LP but IF there was by any chance that this BH was doing it for the publicity, he didn't want anything to do with it. This is not a sideshow. It's real.

I know that a lot of people love Murt with the live webcam but if you're out on a search for remains, why would you even want that? Why all the media? If that were your grandaughter would you want the entire world able to see them pull any possible remains out of the mud and everyone knows before you do that it has taken place? Doesn't make sense. Is this for the sensationalism or for actually finding Caylee? At least Tim's organization goes about things the right way with the focus on the missing, not the news.

Maybe....after all of this time has passed....TM really knows the odds of finding Caylee are slim to none. AND, since it upsets CA so much when he shows up to search....he decided to skeedaddle out of town. AND, by LP searching, it's upsetting CA, so TM decides to trash LP.

CA in control, as always.

on another thread there is a pic of KC and Caylee and KC has a shamrock pend...necklace on....I heard it was a shamrock pendant found....I cant post the pick or link....or I would

VERY EARLY in reporting the find, it was said a shamrock charm, like it came off a bracelet.

I didnt see a stretcher .....but I dont doubt it....any pics or links....or were you watching it live? I would like to see that....:)

Several posted they saw it on WFTV's live stream. But I didn't see it.

whats wrong with live media....as long as it respects those around them....Murt respected Tim and LP.....I dont understand.....there were all kinds of media at the TESS site.....

Through a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures. Fortunately, it also can locate a human body on the bottom of a lake or river.

What about human bones

That is what I am thinking.....Caylee, I doubt, is an intact human body.

Murt purposely didn't film any "remains"....people were griping because he turned the camera away.

Everyone really harps on LP. Blames circus on him. Would any of this be happening if kc would fess up? Nah.

Murt purposely didn't film any "remains"....people were griping because he turned the camera away.
Murt was very respectful, said all along there would be no film if anything was found.

TURBO.....what is that in the fist pic....between her *advertiser censored*? a pager? I know off topic....but that just odd

Several posted they saw it on WFTV's live stream. But I didn't see it.

I saw it LIVE, but I had so many windows open, I don't know which one I saw it on:waitasec: Murts, Local6 or WFTV

I ignored you and you kept harping on it.

Do not put words into my mouth because that's not what I said nor is that what I meant.

I cannot believe how much I get attacked when I post here. Shows..never mind..Not bothering..

How fun people bashing.. It seems to be your hobby
Not bashing. I was asking a question because it confused me as to why you believed him about this, but do not believe him about the other. You made the statement that you believe him (quite emphatically, imo) which I took to mean you believe he is a truthful person and what he says you can trust.

It feels like the A's are pitting people against each other - with the help of KFN - All these people got along just fine until the A's were picking who they liked better than the other

PLUS LP knows things that TES doesn't - LP was in the home, LP saw first hand what Casey was like, he saw first hand how the A's interacted

MN = Divide & Conquer. Selected TM as his ally target because he had previously tagged LP as 'PT Barnum' and ended up in an NG tongue lashing.

MN is clever to reel in TM and alienate LP.
MN has eliminated LG.
KFN has MB as a spokesperson.
They are image building the A's with theie fans
Who's next?

JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors