Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures. Fortunately, it also can locate a human body on the bottom of a lake or river.

What about human bones

Another good question would be...What kind of kidnapper takes the child you kidnapped to a McDonald's in the next town over?

Just what I was wondering. I didn't even buy the Gainesville story from the other day. What kidnapper, with a high profile kid, would stay in Florida?

OMG...........being curious, I decided to do a criminal search on Dennis M. This guy is terrible........a repeat offender, including domestic violence. How did the Anthony family get mixed up with these people!

birds of a feather?

Ok I figured it out. On Mon-wed-fri, Tim talks out of the right side of his mouth and on tue- thur-sat he talks out of the left side of his mouth and on sun he rests.

What really got to me on tonights show was when they talked about how Casey caught part of the show and how she non-chalantly just sashayed her evil a$$ back into her cell without showing one bit of emotion. How can CA and GA hear that on the news and not wonder WTF? :waitasec:

Here is a link describing "Side Scan Sonar"

http://www.tritech.co.uk/products/info/products-info-sidescan_sonars.htm

"Finer sediments like clay and silt, on the other hand, do not reflect sound well (low backscatter). " The sonar wouldn't see so well under silt.

Angry little man that TM. Glad he won't ever get another donation from us.
I had to contain myself. Using Side Scan Sonar on a bed of silt is like driving with black plastic over your headlights.

Very interesting. Is this really the sonar to use in a river of this size?

maybe the already found caylee body and havent said anything yet....and took the *rocks* as more *rocks*

I dont know....wishful thinking...its just weird that LE was there and gone so fast today and took only *rocks* with them

And took them away on a stretcher. :waitasec:

What really got to me on tonights show was when they talked about how Casey caught part of the show and how she non-chalantly just sashayed her evil a$$ back into her cell without showing one bit of emotion. How can CA and GA hear that on the news and not wonder WTF? :waitasec:

CA and GA basically did the same thing...

So let me get this straight, if LP had discovered Caylee's remains today as everyone believed at first he would have been hailed a hero and applauded for being so stubborn and sticking to his guns, right?

Given that did not pan out today he is hailed as a "bozo media *advertiser censored*" by NG defense guy? I guess it is high stakes, you become either a hero or bozo if you get personally involved in the Caylee case.

So lets see what tomorrow and following days bring, maybe they will be proven right, maybe wrong. Time will tell, eh?

Ding, ding, ding, you win! You are so right!

Through a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures. Fortunately, it also can locate a human body on the bottom of a lake or river.

What about human bones
I think the issue may be that due to the composition of the river bottom - silt, mud, gunk - what may be down there is not ON the bottom, it's under the bottom.

I am so angry at that little b&^%h sitting behind bars, watching the search as if it were one of her favorite soaps. All the while, everyone is turning on everyone else. This is just ridiculous. I don't know who to believe, what to believe, or who is trustworthy anymore. This case is like a book with a bad ending.

I agree and could care less TM got a big check, actually I'm glad he did, may help another family but what chaps my *advertiser censored** is he has the gawl to go on TV and bash LP, implying LP planted evidence for money. TM never came forward and said NLH gave us a big ol Honkin' check in the amount of 12,500.00 and oh by the way I'll be leavin' as soon as possible after I hug and kiss CA.

I think he also failed to say that he got a $30,000.00 check from the sister of one of the people that is missing in NC......she was the one standing with him at the press conference when he said he was leaving Orlando and going to NC.

ok...question....my internet has been cranky since 4:00....grrrrrr

In one of her media events, today, did CA tell the infobabe at channel 6 that TM told her that LP was scattering around rib bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back