Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently Tim's script didn't make him wait 31 days to talk-too bad KC's had that clause in it. We might have found Caylee by now!!!:bang:

I know what the drunken cowboy looked like today, I was afraid for Murt and he looked alittle aprehensive too:eek:

Im wondering if this was Dennis M (the kidfinder felon )and was the spy and wow this would really be bizzare in a totally bizzare day to begin with.

No, the drunk-ish cowboy guy gave his name and phone number while Murt was live. His first name is Dennis. Last name M, but not the KFN guy. He lives in St. Cloud. KFN Dennis lives in Loxahatchee (West Palm Beach).

Through a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures. Fortunately, it also can locate a human body on the bottom of a lake or river.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_2_75/ai_n16111608/pg_7

Yes, it might be able to find bodies if they are on the bottom. If they are under the bottom in silt it is unlikely they will pick up anything.

I couldn't believe my ears when he said that. :eek::eek:

I really don't know who to believe. All I know is I am shocked and very saddened that both of these men, whom I have always respected, have lowered themselves to a public pi$$ing match. This is terrible. MOO

Seems to me that TM was the only one involved in the "P*ssing" match, didn't hear LP say one thing derogatory about TM.

Because he got $12.5k check...?
But that's not nearly enough to put your reputation on the line.

For whatever reason, Tim decided it would be futile to continue searching that section of the river when the side-scan sonar revealed nothing.

He must know that this methodology has only limited effectiveness in mud and silt, which makes me think he based his assessment on a lack of other supporting evidence that Caylee was laid there. OK, it's entirely his choice as to how to spend his time and resources.

But to steal a phrase from Jennifer Anniston, I found it "very uncool and inappropriate" for him to verbally slug others who choose to spend their own time and resources differently.

The title of the thread is:

Following the Money: Contacts & Reporting/Complaints Data

Thank you, LI_Mom. I knew it was discussed somewhere, but I could not find the link/thread since it was moved.

I'm sorry, I DO NOT mean to sound disrespectful....but I swear some people have Tim Miller right up there with Jesus Christ of Nazareth

He is a man. Human. Just a man

Funny, because I'm not one of those people.. I just think Tim is genuine man, and have thought all along that LP is a media hog, and that he really had no business being involved for this long.. If I had to believe one or the other, for damn sure I would believe Tim..

Yep - that is SUPER tacky. Maybe a library, a school cafeteria, a restaurant for goodness sakes!

Exactly. Think about it. TES says that the conf. rooms at the hotel they were at were all booked. That's when MN stepped in and volunteered up his club. Well ok, but there's at least 10 to 15 other hotels all within a block or 2 of that Holiday Inn Select. So why not try and get a conf. room at one of the other hotels close by ? Being a non profit organization, a hotel manager would MUCH RATHER donate a conf. room that would then be a tax deductible charge, rather than to have a conf. room sitting empty for a day or 2 or 3.

There's no doubt in my mind that something very, very hinky is going on between MN and TM/TES.

ROFLMAO

BTW, since McDonalds seems to be the majority of the sightings maybe they should put caylees pic on the front door so all the customers can spot her next time and maybe they wont get away again.

Or maybe the next time there is a search we just send the searchers to each and every McDonalds to just wait for her to show up. She seems to appear there when there is a search in progress.

I believe that is what happened. It may be someone else too which LE does not want to disclose yet.

Why wouldn't they take the items that were with the "rocks", toys, the parts of the bag, the bricks/cinder block cement, this would be evidence too, right?

Here is a link describing "Side Scan Sonar"

http://www.tritech.co.uk/products/info/products-info-sidescan_sonars.htm

"Finer sediments like clay and silt, on the other hand, do not reflect sound well (low backscatter). " The sonar wouldn't see so well under silt.

Angry little man that TM. Glad he won't ever get another donation from us.
I had to contain myself. Using Side Scan Sonar on a bed of silt is like driving with black plastic over your headlights.

Thank you for that link....I didn't think it would pick up very well through silt.
I think it also missed a park bench that was under water from what I've heard.

Funny, because I'm not one of those people.. I just think Tim is genuine man, and have thought all along that LP is a media hog, and that he really had no business being involved for this long.. If I had to believe one or the other, for damn sure I would believe Tim..

Are your beliefs based on blind faith or personal knowledge of Tim? I am truly curious

Dennis M??? Does anyone know what the Dennis Kidfind guy looks like?

go to the media thread for Wednesday and find the video where the A's come to JB Park to confront LP. While watching the video you will see a doughy man, wearing glasses and in a blue shirt confront the camera man from channel 6. It will be hard to hear what he is saying because of all the bleeping; where they had to edit out the F-bombs.

That is Dennis M.

I would go and find it for you, but I am too tired...hope you understand:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members