Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else heard this today. After the divers found the bag I was listening to one of the Orlando news channels streaming live via the internet. They had Tim on the phone and he was talking about the find and he said, "IF Caylee is dead I pray that it is her."

Sorry no link because it was streaming live. Since when did Tim question whether or not Caylee was deceased?

Sounds like the Cindy Kool-aid is working :)

May I say something here? Good, thank you :)

Tim Miller is a great guy who makes mistakes like the rest of us.

It is going to take a lot more than what has happened for me to be critical of him. I may disagree but in no way will I be critical and here is why:

Since his daughter's death he has done NOTHING BUT TRY AND HELP OTHERS. He needs money to do it. He needs a lot of money.

He goes without sleep, without food, without a life to help others. He is not getting rich.

Leonard Pedilla is someone I really like. People may question his motivations but by God he is not giving up. He is trashed more and called names more than anyone I have seen on TV lately. He hasn't made any money off of this case (That I know of) and he did put up a lot of his own money.

God forbid if I had a loved one missing I would pray that these two men would come and help me.

They are so different from each other that they probably irritate the hell out of each other. LP irritates Tim more than the other way around.

I hope and pray that these two can kiss and make up and move on.

Keep the focus on Caylee.

Yet in 5 long years, no one found her. I bet her family is grateful that TES searched for her during the break from searching for Caylee.
Without a doubt I know they are relieved to have found their loved one. They were actually doing a search for someone else nearby when they were asked to search there, IIRC. TES can have several searches going on at once. The large scale searches do require logistical and monetary issues unlike the smaller ones which are conducted usually by more regional members of TES.

Not sure if anyone else heard this today. After the divers found the bag I was listening to one of the Orlando news channels streaming live via the internet. They had Tim on the phone and he was talking about the find and he said, "IF Caylee is dead I pray that it is her."

Sorry no link because it was streaming live. Since when did Tim question whether or not Caylee was deceased?

i heard that too and i had to go :waitasec: "if" ?

I think he always believed that.... but he wasn't allowed to say it because it pissed off Cindy & she wouldn't allow him to search for a dead granddaughter.... only one who's still alive.

He's SO used to not upsetting Cindy... he sticks with the "IF" fantasy for her sake.

I think he also failed to say that he got a $30,000.00 check from the sister of one of the people that is missing in NC......she was the one standing with him at the press conference when he said he was leaving Orlando and going to NC.

Amazing.
I believe you but someone is going to come through here requesting a link to that, can you post one please?

Interesting. and do you know how many days later did Tim suddenly stop searching, again? (I know he is now changed that and has left ppl behind and will be searching on weekends but that wasn't the case at first)

Everything he said has changed drastically. I am not sure what to believe now.

It is sad someone we donated money to and called organizations to get donations has turned into such a person.

I heard it too! I was shocked! When did Tim change his mind? Last I heard, Tim knew that Caylee was most definitely deceased.

Thank you sooooo much, I didn't post on it b/c I had no link. I heard it on Fox35.

My question is WHY did he not leave? Sunday after lunch he said he was leaving and all the local stations reported it so searchers did not show up on Monday to search, but I was still in Orlando Monday and he had not left and it doesn't seem he has left yet, since he was on all their TV stations today.

What is the story? Does anyone know?

He wanted to join the circus????

I heard it too..has he been chatting it up with the A's again? Everytime he talks to them, he comes back with the IF Caylee is dead thing..I have noted this on several occasions throughout this case. JMO.

Through a U.S. Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures. Fortunately, it also can locate a human body on the bottom of a lake or river.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_2_75/ai_n16111608/pg_7

Yes, side scan sonar can detect the image of a human body laying on the bottom of any kind of bed of water, however, it can't detect a human body that is buried under mud and/or silt. Mud and silt is too dense for the sonar to be able to penetrate and bounce image back up.

He drank the kool-aid. Or maybe he is just sick of listening to CA run her mouth. Or all of the above.

On NG tonight, was Tim already in NCarolina?

Hello, Thank You....that is what I've been saying all day!

Me too. I have typed it I bet 50 times. I don't know how to make it any plainer. The media was there at the butt crack of dawn before LP and Murt even showed up. The park was not on lockdown, media, people walking their dogs, families...lots of people around.

I think anastasia's point was that the A's are having a meet and greet to try to change their image and get more $$$ LP is who he is and no meet and greet for funds for him! Show me where LP has EVER asked for money.
Sorry anastasia if I got that wrong!

ok here: http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225
"A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here."

As of 11/12 his link for requesting $9.95 to subscribe to his page, and link for donating to TES has been taken down. He is now offering refunds....because he has not donated a dime of the $ to TES. and now his *advertiser censored** is in trouble for pocketing it.

I heard it too! I was shocked! When did Tim change his mind? Last I heard, Tim believed that Caylee was most definitely deceased.

Thank you sooooo much, I didn't post on it b/c I had no link. I heard it on Fox35.

He's said that many a times. And on Sunday he added he didn't think she would ever be found.

Take what I say how you like, but know that I have always attempted to provide you with the facts.

Not everything is as it seems.

I see things that occur on the scene and then I watch something totally different being released. The sad thing is that many of the people doing that have the same knowledge but do nothing with it because of their own personal agenda. I cannot discuss certain aspects of this case; however I can tell you that there are people out there that are purposely spinning things and using this child's disappearance to their own benefit.

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know. Please do not make rush judgments in this case.

Things will come out in due time. In the mean time, please remember that this is about Caylee and nothing else.

I heard it too..has he been chatting it up with the A's again? Everytime he talks to them, he comes back with the IF Caylee is dead thing..I have noted this on several occasions throughout this case. JMO.

Im sure CA made it very clear to TM that he is not wanted by the A fam and what their stance is on Caylee's current status. I recall when she went down to the TES search the 1st time and he came on NG saying...if she gave her child to somebody and didn't get a phone number....yada yada...he was going to leave the day after that, but LE contributed some $ and search aides for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust