Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard that too and i had to go :waitasec: "if" ?

I see nothing wrong or odd about Tim saying that. He could have perhaps worded it a bit clearer but weren't we all hoping that if Caylee is dead, she will soon be found? I suppose he could have said, "Since Caylee is dead, I hope this is her," but that sounds really cold to me.

Interesting. and do you know how many days later did Tim suddenly stop searching, again? (I know he is now changed that and has left ppl behind and will be searching on weekends but that wasn't the case at first)

The search stated Saturday morning at 8:00, I believe. By 2:30 or 3:00 Sunday afternoon it was on the my portable radio that the search was called off. I was later told it was right after noon on Sunday.

I have said 36 hours on here more than once, but someone corrected me by PM today that it was about 28 hours after it started it was called off.

You know, at the end of the first search, it was ended because the conditions were ridiculous to expect people to try to find anything under that water and muck. We had 23 inches of rain within 4 days. Tim didn't have the conscience to even put the horses into that water not being able to see what's below and for fear that Caylee's remains may be pushed even further into the mud. One of the reasons, TM uses sonar is because you don't trample on any possible remains when you cannot see what is beneath.

While I agree, I don't think Tim needs to get on NG and go toe to toe with LP but IF there was by any chance that this BH was doing it for the publicity, he didn't want anything to do with it. This is not a sideshow. It's real.

I know that a lot of people love Murt with the live webcam but if you're out on a search for remains, why would you even want that? Why all the media? If that were your grandaughter would you want the entire world able to see them pull any possible remains out of the mud and everyone knows before you do that it has taken place? Doesn't make sense. Is this for the sensationalism or for actually finding Caylee? At least Tim's organization goes about things the right way with the focus on the missing, not the news.

No, but you know what....She would be found and we'd be able to lay her to rest with the respect and dignity she deserves. IIRC, many here have said it doesnt matter who did the finding or HOW she was found, the most important thing would be that she was indeed found.

I think he always believed that.... but he wasn't allowed to say it because it pissed off Cindy & she wouldn't allow him to search for a dead granddaughter.... only one who's still alive.

He's SO used to not upsetting Cindy... he sticks with the "IF" fantasy for her sake.

But he stated on NG, point blank, that he believes Caylee is deceased. Now, it's back to "if".

Was CA serving the drinks at MN's nightclub??

Tim has never had to deal with the likes of this family! The families he helps have all wanted their loved one found without rules and regulations placed upon him. He is trying hard to comply with their demands to a certain extent, imo.

I see nothing wrong or odd about Tim saying that. He could have perhaps worded it a bit clearer but weren't we all hoping that if Caylee is dead, she will soon be found? I suppose he could have said, "Since Caylee is dead, I hope this is her," but that sounds really cold to me.

Why not say " I hope it is her?"

ok here: http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225
"A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here."

As of 11/12 his link for requesting $9.95 to subscribe to his page, and link for donating to TES has been taken down. He is now offering refunds....because he has not donated a dime of the $ to TES. and now his *advertiser censored** is in trouble for pocketing it.

That was money to join Rob & Leonards forum, NOT for the Caylee search and if you continue to read he is offering refunds because he no longer wants to be associated with TES. I read that earlier today and still say they have not asked for donations to SEARCH for Caylee. It is up to the forum if they charge to become members and they can be very expensive to keep up. And I saw no where where it said they were in any kind of trouble.

Me too. I have typed it I bet 50 times. I don't know how to make it any plainer. The media was there at the butt crack of dawn before LP and Murt even showed up. The park was not on lockdown, media, people walking their dogs, families...lots of people around.

Hey Truth- could you say that again? :clap:

(you still got the emergency tattoo guy on standby from this a,m?, LOL)

I heard the media was there at 3-4am on Monday and today.

One of the videos that I watched earlier today (I believe it was channel 6 in Orlando)....the reporter was there before daylight.

ok here: http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225
"A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here."

As of 11/12 his link for requesting $9.95 to subscribe to his page, and link for donating to TES has been taken down. He is now offering refunds....because he has not donated a dime of the $ to TES. and now his *advertiser censored** is in trouble for pocketing it.

bold is mine....that is NOT how I read it.

Ya know what, if the Anthony's didn't get in trouble for misusing funds, neither will he. All I can say is "link please" on him getting in trouble for it.

Take what I say how you like, but know that I have always attempted to provide you with the facts.

Not everything is as it seems.

I see things that occur on the scene and then I watch something totally different being released. The sad thing is that many of the people doing that have the same knowledge but do nothing with it because of their own personal agenda. I cannot discuss certain aspects of this case; however I can tell you that there are people out there that are purposely spinning things and using this child's disappearance to their own benefit.

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know. Please do not make rush judgments in this case.

Things will come out in due time. In the mean time, please remember that this is about Caylee and nothing else.

very intriguing, thank you for this reminder.

It was disgusting! IIRC the lady with him kept pointing at a picture of Caylee saying look for an alive Caylee. Weird if you ask me.

I know, I wanted to scream at her, "Hun, you ain't goin' to find Caylee in your binder"! :rolleyes:

So.... lots of newspaper & other sites also charge a membership fee.

Can you really blame him for taking down his link to TES after Tim attacked him like that?

Hopefully, when the dust clears they'll both sit down & realize they're fighting for the same thing.... TO FIND CAYLEE & they'll stop letting the Casey defenders affect their actions & feelings.

I must say Tim Miller garners a lot of respect in a lot of circles.

But I'm so confused.
:rant:
He is here to stay.
He's leaving...after a talk with CA
He's back.
He's leaving ...too much water.
He'll be back.
He's here till he finds Caylee.
He's gone.
He's back for Sat. Sun. and Mon.
He's packing to leave Sat.
Some searchers will stay while he packs up.
He's gone.
He's back and watching LP.
WTF? All this
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
is driving me wild! Who's crazier here....Cindy, Tim or Leonard?
:Banane45:

Did I hear on NG's show once that LP had given TM $50,000 to help with this last search? It just seems to me every time LP hands over his money to help someone they suddenly decide they don't like him anymore. The A's did the same thing to him and now TM. If I was Lenny I wouldn't give away another $50,000 to anyone. It just looks like he is being used to me. And I may be wrong. That is just the way I am feeling things at this moment.

Tim needs to take up any issues he has with LP off air and print. I don't know who is wrong or right, but I do know we all want to find Caylee. We can settle the details later.

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

It seems to be "growing" each time it is told. To be honest, I just don't believe what he said. Watch his body language and his eyes looking down - I believe he just made that up. LP looked almost like he was going to break into laughter.

I know it had to hurt LP that Tim would do that. Tim should be attacking the family who is hiding the baby and not the searchers.

I tend to take this personally, as there were some remarks made about other independent searchers which I was not going to bring up, but a statement attributed to Tim about a very experienced search team from KY really hacked me off Sunday. He did not like it when they would not agree to be part of TES and made a remark.

Tim needs to KNOW that all searches don't revolve or originate with TES and there are more experienced searchers than he provided for Caylee.
Thank you TURBOTHINK.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member