Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here: http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225
"A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here."

As of 11/12 his link for requesting $9.95 to subscribe to his page, and link for donating to TES has been taken down. He is now offering refunds....because he has not donated a dime of the $ to TES. and now his *advertiser censored** is in trouble for pocketing it.

I would also like to point out that even if LP indeed did ask for $ to help the search for Caylee, he is searching. Unlike the A's. Oops sorry, they drove an hour last weekend. I stand corrected.

Ok.... everyone in Florida remain IN YOUR HOMES. You are not to go to any public places without permission....

First people go outside.... then their eyes start to wander & they can SEE things.....

No we can't have THAT kind of reckless behavior!!!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

And definitely don't go to McDonalds! If you want a Happy Meal make dinner with a smile on your face!!!

ok here: http://www.buildaforum.com/renegadeinvestigations/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225
"A portion of your membership fee goes into the search fund for Texas Equusearch or you may donate directly to the search fund on the members page here."

As of 11/12 his link for requesting $9.95 to subscribe to his page, and link for donating to TES has been taken down. He is now offering refunds....because he has not donated a dime of the $ to TES. and now his *advertiser censored** is in trouble for pocketing it.

I believe that was how it was written. I read it and it was nothing like that.

He didn't have to qualify that at all. He could have just said "I hope this is her." If he did he wouldn't have contradicted previous statements he's made. He's done that many times since becoming involved with this case.

I still respect Tim and the work he does but this week I have a slightly different view of the man.

What if Tim had said something about how much money he could make by finding Caylee's body while surrounded by news cameras? How would that be interpreted?

BTW, I would never simply say, "I hope this is her" because the last thing I want is for that sweet little girls to be dead, even though I know that she is.

Okay, talked to my Dad (retired Police Chief/FBI - I feel like NG when I keep saying that after I say my Dad LOL)

Anyways - I asked him about the rocks - he said that they may not be rocks and the police would not say if they were bones or rocks

He also said that LE would have taken everything they found - no matter what they said about them

Reasons, they would test for DNA regardless - I asked him about being in water - he said that there could be fibers, urine, DNA, hair, etc. anywhere

Also about the bricks - LE would try and match them and then discard them if they didn't match anything

I asked him more and he said he didn't know - he then asks me, how long ago he was a detective - 45 years ago - they didn't have DNA then - even tho basic detective work is the same as it was 45 years ago - he said that LE have not spilled all their evidence

He thinks that Casey did it, she will be convicted body or not

Then he asks me why am I so interested? Well, Casey is a year older than my oldest daughter! I remember my girls at Caylee's age - and how can a mother kill her own child?

Thanks for this, I had been wondering.

Did I hear on NG's show once that LP had given TM $50,000 to help with this last search? It just seems to me every time LP hands over his money to help someone they suddenly decide they don't like him anymore. The A's did the same thing to him and now TM. If I was Lenny I wouldn't give away another $50,000 to anyone. It just looks like he is being used to me. And I may be wrong. That is just the way I am feeling things at this moment.

Hey! If he gives me $50,000 I'll promise to "love him long time."

For $5,000..... a little quicker. lol

Interesting. and do you know how many days later did Tim suddenly stop searching, again? (I know he is now changed that and has left ppl behind and will be searching on weekends but that wasn't the case at first)

I was thinking Sunday but I may be wrong. Someone needs to clarify please.

Take what I say how you like, but know that I have always attempted to provide you with the facts.

Not everything is as it seems.

I see things that occur on the scene and then I watch something totally different being released. The sad thing is that many of the people doing that have the same knowledge but do nothing with it because of their own personal agenda. I cannot discuss certain aspects of this case; however I can tell you that there are people out there that are purposely spinning things and using this child's disappearance to their own benefit.

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know. Please do not make rush judgments in this case.

Things will come out in due time. In the mean time, please remember that this is about Caylee and nothing else.

I think I have read every post on your site about this so, so I believe you 100% about this. Yes this about Caylee. Sadly the thing we all want is her found but with all the drama and mud slinging going on I am afraid peple will eventually tire of the bs and just give up. :(

Take what I say how you like, but know that I have always attempted to provide you with the facts.

Not everything is as it seems.

I see things that occur on the scene and then I watch something totally different being released. The sad thing is that many of the people doing that have the same knowledge but do nothing with it because of their own personal agenda. I cannot discuss certain aspects of this case; however I can tell you that there are people out there that are purposely spinning things and using this child's disappearance to their own benefit.

There are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you do not know. Please do not make rush judgments in this case.

Things will come out in due time. In the mean time, please remember that this is about Caylee and nothing else.

Mr. Lohr,
Thank you for your excellent coverage of this case and your personal involvement in searches for the missing!
I don't know if you can provide an answer or some insight--
But I feel very confused about what's going on right now-- Tim Miller previously stated his solid belief that Caylee was deceased. Then today he said "IF Caylee is deceased..." etc. It seemed TES left Orlando earlier than previously planned-- I imagine this was due to organizational logistics and the need to keep searching for others, but I don't understand Miller's apparent shift in viewpoint and whether that had any bearing on his decision to leave Orlando. You state that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes. The Anthony's say "there's so much more to this story" than we know. In your opinion, do you think it's possible Caylee actually is alive or that there was some sort of kidnapping hoax? Maybe it's completely wishful thinking, but I don't know how to interpret all the conflicting/confusing information we've been seeing in recent days. Can you help fill in the blanks?

But it isn't right to those who did give in good faith to search for Caylee, nor those who spent money driving/flying down there to search.

I do feel very sorry for those who took off work, and flew/drove down there, only to have TES leave shortly after. That would be hard to digest if I had traveled to help, then unexpectedly, it's over that quick.

I didnt see a stretcher .....but I dont doubt it....any pics or links....or were you watching it live? I would like to see that....:)

I saw a net they were using to drag through the silt being carried as a stretcher by two guys with a squished long black bag on it, carrying it up to inspect. I think it was on the early WFTV video report before the report of toys, rocks, etc.

I think I have read every post on your site about this so, so I believe you 100% about this. Yes this about Caylee. Sadly the thing we all want is her found but with all the drama and mud slinging going on I am afraid peple will eventually tire of the bs and just give up. :(

what site is that interested of crimewriter74.. ???? please.. link ??

I saw a net they were using to drag through the silt being carried as a stretcher by two guys with a squished long black bag on it, carrying it up to inspect. I think it was on the early WFTV video report before the report of toys, rocks, etc.

I think that's probably the same thing some people mistook for a soccer net.

The diver explained somebody local provided the devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13