Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forums are for opinions, people come to post their thoughts and opinions.......
We all have to weed thru the BS, on every site, even the news sites sometimes.....
Not sure why this site is so picky......

So lenny and murt are banned from links here??? geezz can't keep up with rules. have been sick and sleeping . take me days now to find all new rules.. well better sign off .. dont want to get in trouble.. my fingers have a mind of their own sometimes..

Thank you too LI MOM .. wow i wasnt to invisible .. thanks all .. :)

Holy cow! This is confusing the heck out of me too....

let's hope tomorrow will be calmer & it gets back to being a SEARCH FOR CAYLEE & less about the circus.

TES did not leave because of the Anthony's or their attorney. The Anthony's did not attempt to stop the dive. Neither did their attorney. In regard to donations to TES, specifically by LP, I encourage you to contact him and ask him to provide a copy of a check. That should be easy to produce. In regards to the other $30.000 people are talking about, that is not true.

Thank you for your response. I didn't mean to give the impression I believe anyone is behaving untoward or thwarting the investigation for selfish reasons. I'm just so confused at this point, I wanted to know if TES or those "behind the scenes" have reason to believe this isn't a homicide investigation. That would explain, to me, why LE seemed to quickly discount today's finds and Miller left Orlando more quickly than expected. Can you offer an opinion about whether those involved have wavered in their belief that Caylee is in fact deceased?

And add to that, I would like confirmation of something NG said on the show tonight. She said that TIM has done MANY side sonar searches since the inception of TES. I only know of 1, and that was when they were looking for NH in Aruba. And that one was not successful. What are all the others ? Anyone know?

TM did a search in the case of missing Stacy Peterson, wife of Drew Peterson. Bodies of water were searched, but I don't believe side sonar was used. They sent divers into ponds.

TES did not leave because of the Anthony's or their attorney. The Anthony's did not attempt to stop the dive. Neither did their attorney. In regard to donations to TES, specifically by LP, I encourage you to contact him and ask him to provide a copy of a check. That should be easy to produce. In regards to the other $30.000 people are talking about, that is not true.

Excuse me, but I watched Cindy live tell Lenny if he proceeded with the dive teams she would sue him. So that is not true regardless of what you have been told.

The search stated Saturday morning at 8:00, I believe. By 2:30 or 3:00 Sunday afternoon it was on the my portable radio that the search was called off. I was later told it was right after noon on Sunday.

I have said 36 hours on here more than once, but someone corrected me by PM today that it was about 28 hours after it started it was called off.

Thank you for answering!

The Anthony's did not attempt to stop the dive.
While they did not mention the dive to my knowledge, the entire episode (which was recorded and shown live) did appear to be a definite attempt to interrupt it. If it were only concerning the "memorial" service, it could have been handled without Cindy and George storming into the area where the search was taking place and causing such a scene. The Anthonys did wait until the media was in place before showing up as witnessed by many.

I'm sure if there is some funny business going on with the money, it can be easily proven, but if in fact this is the amount of money collected so far, it is hardly enough for either Rob nor LP to wipe thier patooties with, let alone risk prosecution for.

~~ snipped for sarcasm....

Did you really use the word "patooties"?

You old fart! :eek:

They got a 15 minute instruction on searching and an hour lecture regarding the Anthony's. :rolleyes:

I guess that is what $12,500.00 is good for, huh?

Something is HINKY about ALL of this-every bit of it, from Nejames hosting the initial night at his club and the BIG check presented, to the sudden end of the search and then the falling out with Mr. Padilla and the mudslinging that has ensued. Something is ODD in all of this.:eek:

Thank you for your response. I didn't mean to give the impression I believe anyone is behaving untoward or thwarting the investigation for selfish reasons. I'm just so confused at this point, I wanted to know if TES or those "behind the scenes" have reason to believe this isn't a homicide investigation. That would explain, to me, why LE seemed to quickly discount today's finds and Miller left Orlando more quickly than expected. Can you offer an opinion about whether those involved have wavered in their belief that Caylee is in fact deceased?

No, it has nothing to do with Caylee being alive or dead.

As an aside, I met Cindy earlier this week. I cannot speak for George, as I have yet to meet him; however I can tell you that in my opinion Cindy does not have a clue where Caylee is. She wants to believe Caylee is alive and she is holding onto every shred of hope that she is. While I do not agree with the way everything has been handled, I do not believe Cindy knows what happened to Caylee. She is looking for a living Caylee and others are looking for a dead Caylee. It should not matter who is doing what, as long as we are all looking.

:clap:
:clap::clap:
Okay this post is the only thing that has made any sence to me today and after having read it, I feel better.
Please come out of lurk mode more often, you have alot to offer, thank you!

Yes, I was about to say the same thing.

Here's what I got out of this tonight, from watching NG. LP never once said a bad word against Tim. NOT ONCE. Tim, on the other hand, was VERY verbal, very defensive, and finally Nancy had to ask him to be quiet so she could get LP's response. That tells me a lot. I remember an old saying my parents used to tell me... the guilty dog always barks the loudest and the longest!
Tim is a good man, I have no doubt about that, but I don't understand what is going on here. Why the sudden alliance with Nejames and the Anthonys? Why have a meltdown on national t.v., because I would bet that Cindy and George are eating that up!! It looks to me like Tim is having a senior moment... or two. Little jealousy problem, maybe? I don't know.
I'm not LP's biggest fan... but I do praise him for searching, because no one else seems to be wanting to! At least he got divers out there, and in those conditions it has to be extremely difficult to find anything.
Another little tidbit that someone pointed out earlier. Sometimes bodys are found after a site has been searched and cleared by LE. It's worth thinking about.
I just want this whole thing to be over, and Caylee's remains found.
I'm not siding with either one of them, but I have to say... Tim's attitude lately really puzzles me!

$30,000 is the amount of the reward posted by Kelly Morris' father for information about her disappearance.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6430457

They got a 15 minute instruction on searching and an hour lecture regarding the Anthony's. :rolleyes:

When I was on the Kelly Morris search that same speech was given about her husband. Search teams do not need to be discussing cases in the field, they need to be searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3