Nancy Grace 11/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really got to me on tonights show was when they talked about how Casey caught part of the show and how she non-chalantly just sashayed her evil a$$ back into her cell without showing one bit of emotion. How can CA and GA hear that on the news and not wonder WTF? :waitasec:

If CA was asked that question, she would simply answer that KC was just trying to make it "all about Caylee.":rolleyes:

Tim has never had to deal with the likes of this family! The families he helps have all wanted their loved one found without rules and regulations placed upon him. He is trying hard to comply with their demands to a certain extent, imo.

It makes sense. People like Cindy have the ability to make you think you have done something to harm them even though you have not. If you have never had to deal with people like this (I too assume Tim has been lucky enough to be able to avoid until now ) I can see where it would be easy to fall for the things being said. People with BPD are not only manipulative, vindictive liars, they are quite skilled in playing the "victim".

No, it has nothing to do with Caylee being alive or dead.

As an aside, I met Cindy earlier this week. I cannot speak for George, as I have yet to meet him; however I can tell you that in my opinion Cindy does not have a clue where Caylee is. She wants to believe Caylee is alive and she is holding onto every shred of hope that she is. While I do not agree with the way everything has been handled, I do not believe Cindy knows what happened to Caylee. She is looking for a living Caylee and others are looking for a dead Caylee. It should not matter who is doing what, as long as we are all looking.

Thank you again for your response. I had a similar impression of Cindy and appreciate your personal insight... I guess I just wanted some really good news. Keep up the excellent coverage and good works! :)

I think that's probably the same thing some people mistook for a soccer net.

The diver explained somebody local provided the devices.

If those are what I believe them to be, they are used in water to transport a victim or a body to keep it intact when removing it from the water. They are collapsible for easy carrying. If they are mesh in the middle and round on each side that is most likely what they are. The mesh lets the water through with the sides being round with foam.

I just got a glimpse of one of them and that is what they looked like to me.

You've forgotten one thing. Tim is expected to be everywhere to find every missing person, yesterday. LP is committed only to finding Caylee. At some point, that has to take a huge toll.

ITA. In defense of TM he is a victim of TES' success and there are too many demands / requests for his time that make for a HUGE toll. As was said for this Caylee search, TES struggled with the disappointing numbers that showed up so goodness knows if everyone had showed.

TES has growing pains and issues of scale. TM needs to grow his organization by handing the current TES off to a leader and starting to nurture new regional TES' and providing his expertise and experience -- clone himself.

I know he has sorta/kinda started that in Orlando with 100 volunteers but he needs to become a General to me and start to develop Regional Divisions so he can scale and, maybe he calls in a few Regional Divisions for a search the size of Caylee?

I'd be happy to volunteer to run a Regional TES as many obviously would.

Yes, I was about to say the same thing.

Here's what I got out of this tonight, from watching NG. LP never once said a bad word against Tim. NOT ONCE. Tim, on the other hand, was VERY verbal, very defensive, and finally Nancy had to ask him to be quiet so she could get LP's response. That tells me a lot. I remember an old saying my parents used to tell me... the guilty dog always barks the loudest and the longest!
Tim is a good man, I have no doubt about that, but I don't understand what is going on here. Why the sudden alliance with Nejames and the Anthonys? Why have a meltdown on national t.v., because I would bet that Cindy and George are eating that up!! It looks to me like Tim is having a senior moment... or two. Little jealousy problem, maybe? I don't know.
I'm not LP's biggest fan... but I do praise him for searching, because no one else seems to be wanting to! At least he got divers out there, and in those conditions it has to be extremely difficult to find anything.
Another little tidbit that someone pointed out earlier. Sometimes bodys are found after a site has been searched and cleared by LE. It's worth thinking about.
I just want this whole thing to be over, and Caylee's remains found.
I'm not siding with either one of them, but I have to say... Tim's attitude lately really puzzles me!

But LP did NOT ONE TIME even dare deny what TM said either.....now that was odd.....a fairly harsh accusation from TM, you would like LP would have denied something like that....But NOTHING out of him but a bunch of mumbo jumbo....

:waitasec:

I don't care if LP really did say that. Nonprofit charities like TES always need more money. Any story like this with international media staying power draws money. However, as a Bounty Hunter, LP is more comfortable than the general public with discussing dead bodies, skulls and the like. Law enforcement has something they call "dark humor" that would shock the public if stated out of context. It appears LP was trying to convince TM to stick it out and stay and search with him. Perhaps LP was trying to add some support for TM, who was always being bashed by CA. Apparently, LP didn't get the memo from MN that CA and TM were making nicey nicey again. There is at least some little element of betrayal for TM to repeat that statement out of context to the media in an effort to put LP in the worst light possible. So, who was searching for Caylee today? CA? No. TM? No again. LP? Yes! That's right! The only thing he mentioned that the public could contribute was a few sandwiches, bottled water and soda pop. That's not making tons of money, now is it?
wow thanx for your post, a reasonable position point of view. i get a good vibe from LP.

I admire Tim Miller for his dedication and hard work, but it's clear he did himself no favors by trashing others on national TV.

$30,000 is the amount of the reward posted by Kelly Morris' father for information about her disappearance.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6430457

That reward has been up. That has nothing to do with anything. We are not even in Creedmoor right now, we are in Gastonia, looking for Jennifer Rivkin, Mouy Tang and Jamie Michelle Fraley. Part of the team, myself included, will go to Creedmoor later this week.

I must say Tim Miller garners a lot of respect in a lot of circles.

But I'm so confused.
:rant:
He is here to stay.
He's leaving...after a talk with CA
He's back.
He's leaving ...too much water.
He'll be back.
He's here till he finds Caylee.
He's gone.
He's back for Sat. Sun. and Mon.
He's packing to leave Sat.
Some searchers will stay while he packs up.
He's gone.
He's back and watching LP.
WTF? All this
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
is driving me wild! Who's crazier here....Cindy, Tim or Leonard?
:Banane45:

I know! It is making me wonder about what Cindy stated about him awhile back.

IMO their calm presence goes along with what they have been saying all along, "Caylee's not dead". If they were to get frantic at this point it would disregard their stance on the entire situation. I was waiting for CA to react exactly as she did, I knew it. JMO!
If you have a missing child and do not know who she is with or where she is...please tell me how you would know if she is dead or alive? You wouldn't know if she was being abused, was cold, was hungry, or was in the bottom of a river somewhere so how could you be so certain this could not be her? The only way is if you knew exactly where she was located and the condition she was in, imo.

If she thought this would play towards an "alive" Caylee scenario, she had a serious miscalculation on her part. To me, it says quite the opposite.

I guess that is what $12,500.00 is good for, huh?

Something is HINKY about ALL of this-every bit of it, from Nejames hosting the initial night at his club and the BIG check presented, to the sudden end of the search and then the falling out with Mr. Padilla and the mudslinging that has ensued. Something is ODD in all of this.:eek:

ITA..so the A's are looking for a live Caylee, MN advises the A's and he gives money to TES who is looking for Caylee presumably deceased. He hosts the team leader meeting at his club.... I just don't get it at all.:bang: JMO as always:blowkiss:

I guess that is what $12,500.00 is good for, huh?

Something is HINKY about ALL of this-every bit of it, from Nejames hosting the initial night at his club and the BIG check presented, to the sudden end of the search and then the falling out with Mr. Padilla and the mudslinging that has ensued. Something is ODD in all of this.:eek:

Yes, the whole thing just sounds like the Anthony team of players are effectively scaring people away.... and if not scaring them away, then being SO impossible to deal with, normal people can't run away fast enough to save their own sanity.

And the discrepancies about "evidence" collected (or not collected???) at a search which left us with LE whining that they weren't informed about the finding before the media who were there before the search even began.

And then you have LE announcing that CITIZENS are not allowed to do any searching in PUBLIC PLACES??!!!

It's like PODS have taken over Orlando & they're really all Anthony Aliens. lol

Poor Caylee. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Nobody is looking innocent lately.

As an FYI, I have seen jewelry that Casey made and the beads I saw do not match the beads that were on that cross.

If those are what I believe them to be, they are used in water to transport a victim or a body to keep it intact when removing it from the water. They are collapsible for easy carrying. If they are mesh in the middle and round on each side that is most likely what they are. The mesh lets the water through with the sides being round with foam.

I just got a glimpse of one of them and that is what they looked like to me.

they use it to drag the bottom, sift through the silt..like a strainer...they dig into the silt with it then pull it up, the silt and water goes through the mesh and the bigger stuff stays in.

the diver explained it all on NG.

QUOTE=moxiecrimefighter;2939918]Why is Cindy the ONLY one with Caylee sightings? So, is she answering the tip line personally?

Good Lord...[/QUOTE]

AND, how about that timing? Alaways a hot tip when something else is going on..

What a NG it was...still trying to close my dropped jaw...

The ONLY thing that keeps sticking out to me is Cindy's vehement reaction to the divers being THERE...why not the other places? :waitasec:

LOL, you know me, and you KNOW what I was really saying in my head...LOL
Just thought maybe I did enough swearing for one day...:blowkiss:
Well your IM sounded a bit down so when I finally got caught up I thought I would send you a message.

NG's show was something tonight. I'm not going to say to much about how I felt about it until some things are verified.

This case is like no other because of all the technology involved. BB's, chat rooms, blogs, streaming web cams etc. It's obvious now, the world is watching and we have opinions. We are seeing more and more regular people physically on the scene recording and reporting than ever before. No telling where this is going to take us.

As an FYI, I have seen jewelry that Casey made and the beads I saw do not match the beads that were on that cross.

I thought LP had said that the materials that made up that cross and some beads that were found there matched some crafting materials that the lady bounty hunter that stayed with Casey had seen in the house or her room.

Can you explain more clearly the story behind the cross? Has anyone other than LP ever heard about this cross? It seems to me that there are many contradictory stories about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome