Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Saying we could expect anything in terms of the press conference. Yup, I agree.

sorry, tips are not hard evidence. video of her with a timestamp is hard evidence, so unless they have that.....

LP..........not sure what context the statement......."they haven't found the clothes she was wearing", and says the FBI has that statement. NG says her statements might do her in. One of the attorneys says it sounds like Caylee and her clothing are separate.

Caller asking about the sraw hat and sunglasses that a witness says she was wearing while loading a bag in her car trunk.

LB...........LE took a lot of Caylee's clothing, hairbrush, and some of Casey's clothing from the Anthony home.

Hopefully we'll have a gag order BEFORE this Caylee press conference

I think I'd like to hear this press conference myself. JMO It'll be quite an interesting w/all of the bad press w/KFN etc. :waitasec::bang:

KC saying "no clothes found" she makes me furious & I hope the ghost of Christmas Future comes to see KC for Christmas Eve. :clap::clap::clap:

Psychologist...........Casey is very crafty, and may have hidden clothing she was wearing.

Saying that they think it is highly likely that KC would have disposed of the clothes she was wearing when she did whatever she did with Caylee's body.

Susan Moss says KC will do herself in with her comments..............clues, hints in what KC says...........witness saw woman with red sunglasses and straw hat put a bag in car,
talking about what LE might of taken from the house. Now talking about rental movies, shovel..........
I remember a knife was found in car..........clothes would have knife marks if she stabbed her??? to dispose of the clothes separately???? IMO

Caller asked "why does the trunk still smell, is there still something in there, in the nooks and crannies?"

Dr. Perper going to comment on what Dr. Lee said last night. "She had all the opportunities to hide the body that's why it's so difficult to find it."

Dr. Perper...............decomp in trunk. Listening to audio of Dr. Henry Lee on NG last night.

Dr. Lee says it is going too far to look at the air samples and say "that is human decomposition".

Dr. Perper thinks the body may have been in the trunk for as much as two weeks.

Dr Perper ~ body had to be left in that place for a long time (talking about trunk)

Marc Klaas KNOWS what this is like. If anyone would have had evidence of Polly being alive you would have had to hold Marc back from beating it out of them.

Great questions. If KF is a legit child advocate they would KNOW not to hold onto evidence wouldn't they?

Marc is a very good friend of Websleuths by the way.

Marc has done so many wonderful things to help the missing!:clap::blowkiss: He's a man who has turned his tragedy into something positive! I :clap::clap:him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back