Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Susan Moss says KC will do herself in with her comments..............clues, hints in what KC says...........witness saw woman with red sunglasses and straw hat put a bag in car,
talking about what LE might of taken from the house. Now talking about rental movies, shovel..........
I remember a knife was found in car..........clothes would have knife marks if she stabbed her??? to dispose of the clothes separately???? IMO
I remember it was described as a dinner knife, but Cindy had taken it out of the car and washed it. :waitasec:

I think the Anthonys are using the media with their hype that there's going to be a press conference "later this week" to build suspense - to make people curious and want to know what they're going to say. It's all for publicity.

Exactly!! Busy people not following this case -- read future Jury pool -- will see the headlines or hear the sound bites and remember seeing or hearing proof - Caylee is Alive.

I'd welcome a shocker and Caylee is presented alive and well on TV or even dated 'proof-of-life' but I am not holding my breath. Sad to say.

This is PR for the Defense of KC.

Dr. Perper thinks the body may have been in the trunk for as much as two weeks.
And I am so glad he said THAT! That is also what I always thought until we got the "2.6 days" information.

sorry, tips are not hard evidence. video of her with a timestamp is hard evidence, so unless they have that.....

Anything short of LP walking hand in hand with Caylee on the NG show, I'm not believing Caylee is alive. Sad to say.

detective said 'diabolical liar phrase to CA at police station

I remember it was described as a dinner knife, but Cindy had taken it out of the car and washed it. :waitasec:

I've always wondered about that. Dinner knife could mean a lot of things. Steak knife, butter knife, butcher knife if you eat at the Dahmer's regularly.

The way I understand it that KC saying 'They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing' hid those separate from where she disposed of Caylee. This statement alone proves to me she did it without a doubt and also proves premeditation.

Dr. Lee says it is going too far to look at the air samples and say "that is human decomposition".

They are driving me nuts. I know he's defense so...he's going to do "defense" but I thought this was some of the best evidence out there. Wth? :confused:

Dr. Perper ~ saying body fluid penetrated into the back of the car (liner) and that is why the smell is still there

Someone please remind me, when is this trial?

"Going back for years, KC is a very effective liar, I would use the word, diabolical."

Who said this? I can hear, but not see.

Pre-trial 12/15/08 ???this one I'm not as sure @

Trial is 1/5/09 (from memory only)

Speaking is KC X-boyfriend RM!

Dr. Perper is saying the body would have to be in the car for longer than 2.6 days in order for the car to still smell now. He says there may still be something in the car/trunk causing the continuation of the smell.

Dr Perper saying that there may be body fluid that has penetrated the cover in the trunk. Saying that the saucer sized stains would be big enough to still be causing the smell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back