Nancy Grace - 11/18/08 - Tuesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry JG was who was talking @ lying etc...too many boy toys I get them mixed up!

I've always wondered about that. Dinner knife could mean a lot of things. Steak knife, butter knife, butcher knife if you eat at the Dahmer's regularly.
Exactly! I wonder if LE asked her to produce the knife? Although I'd imagine she'd come up with a different one if there had been any forensic evidence on the one she retrieved from the car. MOO

sorry just getting here but....the comment that KC made about Caylee clothes....could it be because the clothes were fire retardent?

IMO, CA is a liar also, it could of been a sharp knife.............
Of all the stuff in the car, she removed a pair of pants (with a horrible odor) and a knife and washed them both. Why not take something that might not be tied to Caylee's disappearance or the "smells like a dead body" has been in the car??? :mad:

Kathi Belich ~ we had a jolt when we saw JB's name on the witness list

NG ~ that is some mistake

Caller ~ shouldn't it be LE holding a press conference if there is creditable evidence that Caylee is alive

MK- speaking about how unprofessional all 3 seperate search teams are..TM, LP and KFN. He is a bit ticked off IMO.

Mark Klaas ~ TM has raised $50,000 dollars for this search and yet he still seems have difficulty feeding his people.

My organization will NOT be involved in this search.

Mark Klaas says his organization will no longer be a part of any search efforts for Caylee. He cites TM, LP, and KFN, and says the money involved and "these characters can't find squat!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back