Nancy Grace: 2009.08.31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted answers last night. I realize today, Ron doesn't have those answers either. He seems drained. If I were in his shoes, I'd need medication. The man is between a rock and a hard place.

Well, if what you say is true, and they stem from an attorney for their client's benefit, TM's attorney is MN who also is TN's attorney. Suggests to me that perhaps TN requested the tests and Misty complied (she wrote that she was taking them against her lawyer's advice. She'll get no sympathy from me telling people she was bullied into it.)

ITA debs!

IMO, this discredits MC story even more.

Has anyone noticed that RC blinks alot only during the time he is answering the question about MC withholding any other information? (not that it is saying much, but i have done a little research)

I also noticed MC, and how she is looking off to the left, when answering some questions, and then will make eye contact with the reporter. May be nothing, but i see them both as deceptive. (i noticed these things prior to reading the link i posted below, that is what caused me to look it up ;))

Here is a link about tall tale signs of lying

http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/howtotellsome_szpk.htm

This is all my opinion!
In the video of TJ Ward explaining voice analysis, he frequently shifts his eyes downward as he speaks (starting about a quarter of the way through the video.). IMO, eye movement can also reflect shyness of speaking in public.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?menuid=11

Gotta love this clip on NG:

YouTube - Nancy 8/31/09 Ronald Cummings Part 1

6:50
"I just want everybody to know that I was home because I did pass my lie detector test saying I was home"
"They told you that"
"Yeah".

Was she uncertain whether she was home or not before the lie detector folks told her?

Well, if what you say is true, and they stem from an attorney for their client's benefit, TM's attorney is MN who also is TN's attorney. Suggests to me that perhaps TN requested the tests and Misty complied (she wrote that she was taking them against her lawyer's advice. She'll get no sympathy from me telling people she was bullied into it.)

bbm

debs, I'm with you on this. moo

Tim Miller has been all over the place saying that Misty requested these tests. Not him or MN...Misty. Why would Tim lie? He wouldn't.

Tim Miller has been all over the place saying that Misty requested these tests. Not him or MN...Misty. Why would Tim lie? He wouldn't.

Morning Teh....I just posted this over on the RC thread but I see that it relates over here better. I am confused. Misty said TM wanted them to come to Orlando to get away because "her days were numbered" RC and MC said they wouldn't be able to get away because their cell phones were being tracked. So Tim Miller goes out and purchases them disposable cell phones so that LE or the FBI or whoever cannot track them? That doesn't exactly seem right does it? Wouldn't TM want LE to have the option to track or tap the phone? I am confused why TM would bring them to Orlando for all the tests. Why not do it in Satsuma if they weren't hiding it from someone and wanted to be able to give Misty the ultimatum for the test? I am confused,....help me to understand better.....

Morning Teh....I just posted this over on the RC thread but I see that it relates over here better. I am confused. Misty said TM wanted them to come to Orlando to get away because "her days were numbered" RC and MC said they wouldn't be able to get away because their cell phones were being tracked. So Tim Miller goes out and purchases them disposable cell phones so that LE or the FBI or whoever cannot track them? That doesn't exactly seem right does it? Wouldn't TM want LE to have the option to track or tap the phone? I am confused why TM would bring them to Orlando for all the tests. Why not do it in Satsuma if they weren't hiding it from someone and wanted to be able to give Misty the ultimatum for the test? I am confused,....help me to understand better.....

I think what it was is that they were concerned about their phones being bugged, so Tim got them phones so they could get in touch with them- thats how I read it-

I am sure those phones are bugged, and I am sure these two are paranoid-

jmo

It wouldn't be a lie if Misty was asked by TN to take the tests and request that TM set them up, would it?

But why would Tim fascilitate RC and MC withholding whereabouts and phone conversation from LE or the FBI by purchasing them disposable phones?

Maybe the polygraph test was in Orlando simply because that was a convenient location for the polygrapher. That's where Mark NeJame is from too, so if he had anything to do with setting it up it might just be he knew a suitable polygrapher in Orlando. Does anyone know who that was and where his office is? I don't know how easily portable polygraphing equipment is but I bet there aren't that many private polygraphers in Satsuma.

It wouldn't be a lie if Misty was asked by TN to take the tests and request that TM set them up, would it?

But Misty says Tim was not going to search for Haleigh if she didn't take the tests.......so yes anyway you look at it, to me Misty is lying, again. Maybe I'm not sure what you are saying.

I believe that TN had begun to have some doubts about Misty's inconsistencies and perhaps helped to develop a plan to get some tests done. I don't like that disposable cell phones were purchased. I don't see what the sense of doing that was?

Maybe the polygraph test was in Orlando simply because that was a convenient location for the polygrapher. That's where Mark NeJame is from too, so if he had anything to do with setting it up it might just be he knew a suitable polygrapher in Orlando. Does anyone know who that was and where his office is? I don't know how easily portable polygraphing equipment is but I bet there aren't that many private polygraphers in Satsuma.

I would be very interested to know where the polygrapher was and if he was indeed out of Orlando. Your scenario makes sense. But why the disposable cell phones?

But why would Tim fascilitate RC and MC withholding whereabouts and phone conversation from LE or the FBI by purchasing them disposable phones?

Or........Ron and Misty insist so much that their cell phones were bugged and, in order to alleviate that small stress, TM would offer to purchase them throwaways. I frankly don't believe that Ron and Misty's whereabouts were ever NOT known to LE or the Feds.

I think what it was is that they were concerned about their phones being bugged, so Tim got them phones so they could get in touch with them- thats how I read it-

I am sure those phones are bugged, and I am sure these two are paranoid-

jmo

I am confused. Do we care that their phones are bugged? I don't understand why TM would purchase a phone for them and enable them to fool LE and the FBI. Are you saying that you think Tim Miller purchased them phones and had them tapped and bugged or whatever?

I would think that Tim is a pretty smart cookie..........if they were going to leave theirs at home, as Tim states, because Ron thought they were bugged, he knew they might make phone calls while there, you can get pre-paid records as long as you know the number. And as I said on another thread....it's interesting that Ron is meeting with LE today to discuss phone records, I have to believe they are not the records from almost 7 months ago......that would have already been done.

I would think that Tim is a pretty smart cookie..........if they were going to leave theirs at home, as Tim states, because Ron thought they were bugged, he knew they might make phone calls while there, you can get pre-paid records as long as you know the number. And as I said on another thread....it's interesting that Ron is meeting with LE today to discuss phone records, I have to believe they are not the records from almost 7 months ago......that would have already been done.

Thank you very much teh....very straight forward and logical. Makes a world of sense.

ETA my bold....I am holding my breath and praying that there are some answers in those records.

~Hypothetical~

Misty: *I was tricked, bullied, pressured AND I'm being spied on through my phone AND followed by GPS on my phone. THAT'S why I failed 2,3,4 (pick a number) polygraphs.* jmo

Is this coming next?

~Hypothetical~

Misty: *I was tricked, bullied, pressured AND I'm being spied on through my phone AND followed by GPS on my phone. THAT'S why I failed 2,3,4 (pick a number) polygraphs.* jmo

Is this coming next?

No, because she has a feeling that she passed, and what I gathered from their recent comments they're working on finding a polygrapher who can say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296