Nancy Grace 8-21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's very disjointed. A little of Padilla. A couple of defense attorneys. A shrink type. Nothing really new. One defense attorney blamed LE for the fiasco at Casey's release. LP now trying to go to work on dispelling the smelly car stuff, talking about towing procedures. Crazy.

And also that ___ Dick guy. Rob Dick maybe (commercial now, so I'm not sure). I believe he is in charge of providing the security?

Ah, patooey....she lost her child...that's pretty good neglect!

If Baez has any kids, maybe he should hire Casey as his nanny after he gets her off? Poor girl needs a job & she LOVES kids. lol

I'm thinking we aren't going to get much more information on this until it goes to trial.

talking head lawyer says if they don't charge Casey soon she will walk. They don't have enough even for the neglect charge.

I just don't get that. I'm talking about the neglect charge. The child is missing! She doesn't know where she is. What else do they need? I don't get that.

crazy, eh, Gibby? Where is he going after them at? Seeing that Casey has been told not to talk to anyone.

I don't get that she can't be convicted of neglect. They keep saying that the prosecution won't be able to show her physical or whatever needs aren't being met, because Caylee won't be there to testify????? If the custodial parent responsible for seeing to all that has mismanaged the child and lost her, at best, then did nothing to find her for a month, and then did so after being forced, and still won't help find her, that has to be neglect, in any state on any planet.

Does anyone else think Casey and her family are watching Nancy Grace and since they keep showing her getting out of jail she is like, "it was so scary and i can't believe all the media attention. " --basically getting sympathy for what she just went through and all the attention on her from her family. And then the rest of the family pipes in how hard it was for them while she was in jail with the media?????

I have to admit I'm curious what the towing employees had to say to LE. They could easily be used crumble any lies the family might use to cover for CA in regards to the car.

She said SOMETHING but I do not believe she said THAT. You can see her lips moving (bet it was a lie). Hmmmmm maybe she did say that!:rolleyes:

I can't believe they are taking my picture with no make up on!

That would be my guess as to the depth of anything she had to say.

She said SOMETHING but I do not believe she said THAT. You can see her lips moving (bet it was a lie). Hmmmmm maybe she did say that!:rolleyes:

She said, 'If you don't let me call Tony the minute I get home, I'm going to send you to live with Zenaida. Got it, b1tch?! Good!'

does anyone else think casey and her family are watching nancy grace and since they keep showing her getting out of jail she is like, "it was so scary and i can't believe all the media attention. " --basically getting sympathy for what she just went through and all the attention on her from her family. And then the rest of the family pipes in how hard it was for them while she was in jail with the media?????

Absolutley.

It's very disjointed. A little of Padilla. A couple of defense attorneys. A shrink type. Nothing really new. One defense attorney blamed LE for the fiasco at Casey's release. LP now trying to go to work on dispelling the smelly car stuff, talking about towing procedures. Crazy.
I can't wait for Nancy to get back from vacation!

If Baez has any kids, maybe he should hire Casey as his nanny after he gets her off? Poor girl needs a job & she LOVES kids. lol

oh thats almost demented....lol but a good one:woohoo::woohoo:

Thankyou amethyst for taking the trouble to reply. Last time I asked a question on the threads here I got no reply lol as they move sooo fast. I figured no one might reply this time either so Thanks a bunch!!!!

Like Casey says..."if I knew where my daughter was, this wouldn't be going on" How does Padilla think he can hunt a kidnapper *shakes head*

I have to admit I'm curious what the towing employees had to say to LE. They could easily be used crumble any lies the family might use to cover for CA in regards to the car.
I'm sure LE has questioned them, and being good investigators they're not letting us know! ;)

I don't get that she can't be convicted of neglect. They keep saying that the prosecution won't be able to show her physical or whatever needs aren't being met, because Caylee won't be there to testify????? If the custodial parent responsible for seeing to all that has mismanaged the child and lost her, at best, then did nothing to find her for a month, and then did so after being forced, and still won't help find her, that has to be neglect, in any state on any planet.

Caylee won't be there?????

Um, does that mean they already know Caylee is dead?

Does that mean the only time a parent can be guilty of neglecting a child is if the child is old enough to testify?

The comment makes NO SENSE.

(Like everything else concerning the Mother of the Year Casey.)

And also that ___ Dick guy. Rob Dick maybe (commercial now, so I'm not sure). I believe he is in charge of providing the security?

Thankyou for adding to amethyst's reply amanstir:) I wish I could watch it but we dont get her show here anymore.

crazy, eh, Gibby? Where is he going after them at? Seeing that Casey has been told not to talk to anyone.

LOL....Leonard said he's "not as sick as some of the people who want to find her dead." So, he's gonna wait for a week for that to happen??!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee
Back