Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Scroll at bottom of page says drones and sonar to be used in search for Caylee.

I don't blame these people, I have to tell ya.

I dont either!!! These protestors are tax payers and what Jane is saying makes me sick! They are sick of the Athonys controlling the media...and putting down every citizen who has helped!

The protestors should be at the DAs office pushing for them to rearrest Casey and not in front of the Anthony house.

I dont either!!! These protestors are tax payers and what Jane is saying makes me sick! They are sick of the Athonys controlling the media...and putting down every citizen who has helped!

Like the media is doing anything different than these "gawkers". I'm gawking right here from the comfort of my couch. So shoot me.

At the start they said Supoenas (sp) had been served today on Cindy, George, Lee and a neighbor!

Flurry of activity at the house.. protest going on in front of the house NOW!! Signs saying Casey is a murderer and should go back to jail. Cindy exchanged words with some of them.

If they keep REACTING, it will only encourage people to KEEP PROTESTING.

I can understand how hard it is to ignore but you know.... they really should have figured bringing Casey back to their house would DISGUST people.

Oh come on! "A collage of contradictions?" And the people outside protesting at the house are hate mongers?? Is this professional journalism?

Freedom of speech. Is Casey the only one who has civil rights? People aren't allowed to protest now? GAB.

Oh chit... Jane says Leonard is giving "comic relief" . He says he's practicing running for President by "flip-flopping"

And Jane doesnt seem to know about Caseys other antics!!!! The letters..the overnight invitation!

I just don't buy that a 20 minute meeting bewteen Padilla and Baez changed his mind entirely about revoking the bond... not buyin it for a second.

jane is making me mad too! the whole country is enthralled with this case. she gets on tv everynight screaming "bombshell news!". if she doesnt think they should protest...then she shouldnt do what shes doing. :mad:

And Jane doesnt seem to know about Caseys other antics!!!! The letters..the overnight invitation!

I just got on a lil bit ago and haven't been able to completely read up on that... but I did read Casey's message about the over night... I was like.. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche
Back