Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh come on! "A collage of contradictions?" And the people outside protesting at the house are hate mongers?? Is this professional journalism?

I'd love to see ALL the Zenaida Gonzales show up & ask WHERE IS CAYLEE? lol

I just don't buy that a 20 minute meeting bewteen Padilla and Baez changed his mind entirely about revoking the bond... not buyin it for a second.
is it true that if they arrest her on new charges then leonard can get his money back? i sure hope so, he deserves it back. jane it totally peeing me off by the way shes treating leonard tonight :furious:

i think padilla has something up his sleeve like tp said last night he has somthing way better than the pings with the phone records jmo by the way thanks for the link to the live cam

is it true that if they arrest her on new charges then leonard can get his money back? i sure hope so, he deserves it back. jane it totally peeing me off by the way shes treating leonard tonight :furious:

No..he will not get his money back regardless.

Who is setting up protest on Monday?

Hello, New here.

Welcome, Mum.

I think there's a thread about a vigil to find Caylee over this weekend.... a Casey free gathering. lol

Welcome, Mum.

I think there's a thread about a vigil to find Caylee over this weekend.... a Casey free gathering. lol

Hello Mum, and LIMom.. Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! And Jane mullet head 13-yr recovering alcoholic just repeated that Nancy will be back Monday.

I just got on a lil bit ago and haven't been able to completely read up on that... but I did read Casey's message about the over night... I was like.. :eek:

What note? I guess I missed that, can someone point me in that direction? I want read it too. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back