Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But in defense of this, many people turn to religion during tough times. It doesn't mean they are being disingenuous.
Well I certainly pray that Casey does see The Light and tell LE where Caylee really is. :)

I thought that one of her friends worked there. Who was it that always had cash because they waited tables? I think that was who it was.

Didn't AH work there?

Interesting that Padilla says everything changed with the information about decomp in teh car. Up until then, it was "find Caylee," then it suddenly became "protect Casey."

IMO, they were in "protect Casey" mode even before the body farm evidence came in.

I swear, I would be BAWLING with they way they interrogated her, I just don't understand how she can be so callous and non-feeling....I just don't get it :furious:

I've been thinking split personality: Zenaida being one and Casey being the other. Zenaida being very cool, loving the attention and keeping Casey at bay.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The TGI FRIDAYS thing was supposed to be where one of ZG's roomates worked. I think as usual NG got it wrong.

A few things I never heard before that were on NG.. there are several but one that sticks out is when Nancy said that KC claimed to have worked at TGI Fridays? I never heard that. TGI Friday's was brought up in the 400 pages but NOT referring to KC working there.
She didnt claim to work there. NG had it wrong. CMA said that ZG's roommate worked there, if I remember correctly. But I do know that NG was wrong on that statement.

I think NG pretty much put up an *incredulous* tone a lot of the time, like this is the first time she's thought about or heard something. She's too streetwise for that. She's just playing along, drawing out the interviewee.

You mean kinda like how she exazzzzerates about the absolute saturation of chloroform in the trunk (not what was reported)? If the chloroform was that thick it would have killed the flies! She is also the one who started the rumor of $45,000 charged on the credit cards instead of the $4500 that was first reported. Now everyone quotes her as the gospel truth!

You mean kinda like how she exazzzzerates about the absolute saturation of chloroform in the trunk (not what was reported)? If the chloroform was that thick it would have killed the flies! She is also the one who started the rumor of $45,000 charged on the credit cards instead of the $4500 that was first reported. Now everyone quotes her as the gospel truth!

Not me. I think that she is a disgrace to victims rights and responsible journalism.

Not exaggeration I'm talking about (although I agree). I mean when she says *reaaaaaly?* at some point where you know she already knows, etc.

A few things I never heard before that were on NG.. there are several but one that sticks out is when Nancy said that KC claimed to have worked at TGI Fridays? I never heard that. TGI Friday's was brought up in the 400 pages but NOT referring to KC working there.

not to just jump in...im new! but....casey said that one of ZG roommates named raquel farrell worked at TGIFs. but TGIF has no record of that person ever working there.

pg 324 and 401 in "the documents"

i find no reference to casey and TGIF or AH and TGIF.

thanks!

I've been thinking split personality: Zenaida being one and Casey being the other. Zenaida being very cool, loving the attention and keeping Casey at bay.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom
I've actually thought about that. But i always thought a mental illness such as Schizophrenia comes from a traumatic childhood by something like being molested by a parent. Not that she has... just trauma of the sorts. I'm not a psychologist, jmo.

Did they mirandize KC or not? I know they said the door was unlocked to make it clear she wasn't being held against her will and I know she hadn't been charged with anything and they were just investigating. But NG insisted she was mirandized before the detectives interviewed her.

Ohh, you are so right! I forgot about that.

Even though LP is officially of the case (as the bounty hunter), I think that he is the one going over all of those phone records and I'll bet giving tips to LE. KC was making up to 50 calls per day, he said.

My daughter is 2 and I can't imagine making 50 calls a day. How do you fit in the time to interact with your child. Poor Caylee being drug all around with Casey. The only real structure in her life was probably with GA and CA. Then you see how they are defending Casey and have to wonder what this poor baby's life was really like:mad:

Not me. I think that she is a disgrace to victims rights and responsible journalism.
It's the only coverage i get being in New England, but she's a little over the top, imo. BOMBSHELL Everyone!

not to just jump in...im new! but....casey said that one of ZG roommates named raquel farrell worked at TGIFs. but TGIF has no record of that person ever working there.

thanks!
Hi and welcome! :) Yes, I remember that name too and another 'mistruth' it would seem.

Okay, LP keeps saying that CA and GA know the truth because LA told them. He sounds so certain and he says it as a fact.

When questioned, though, LP says the reason he says that is because GA and CA changed their attitude right after the DNA came out. He states his theories as facts and it drives me crazy.

He sure has received ALOT of exposure since being involved in this case hasn''t he? I'll just bet he becomes a regular on these shows. ummhmm.

thanks!
AH worked at Houlihans, I believe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl