Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Le goes to calif. prob will talk to LP and TP but i feel LE is really trying to find Caylee's daddy.. I bet they are trying to get a dna swab from MH.. jmo.. I feel deep down they are trying their best to rule out as many as possible for being Caylee's daddy. he would have some say in all this i am sure.. am hoping any way they are. Thats terrible to come in this world and not know who your parents are (just a note adopted parents are parents) and to have to die not knowing also. The whole A family should be ashamed.. It was caylee's right to know. I am sure it makes one feel not whole not knowing.. im just chatting sorry.. so many different subjects in this case bother me deeply..

I think NG pretty much put up an *incredulous* tone a lot of the time, like this is the first time she's thought about or heard something. She's too streetwise for that. She's just playing along, drawing out the interviewee.

We don't know, but there's a thread on it, tricia said she confirmed it, that yuri is leaving to go to CA and meet w/padillas

Yuri is going to meet with LP and his staff. But, one has to wonder about the marine out there, MH.

i just heard that... that came from WS! I'm on dial up - not quick enough to find that link

I know we discussed this in the Casey's plan to move in with Amy thread and also a myspace thread.

There's this duality of her being terrified of CA and her total disregard for her mother at the same time. It always struck me as weird that CA could force her to keep the baby (if that's true). KC the rebel? She could've just taken care of the situation on her own, at a clinic, in 10 minutes flat if she was so independent. And moved out. So there's a definite weirdness there which I can't reconcile.

So they've been making up the 'tips'?
Can they get in trouble with LE for that?

Let's see william has pictures of Caylee everywhere in his photos ,
Ah he knows them ,he was on visitor log remember ...

LP says Lee KNOWS the TRUTH and he got it from KC and Lee has told CA. Attitudes changed around the time of the body farm results.

Mark Hawkins - YES - that is why Melich is going out there - to talk with him. LP says Hawkins NEEDS to be talked to and that KC phone records show her talking to MH the night of the 26th (the night before dumping the car)

I agree with Leonard. I think that Cindy's whole attitude changed when that preliminary evidence was leaked. She was suddenly very defensive towards Casey.

If Casey was innocent, she would be pleading w/ the media. If I was wrongly accused, I would get on camera and beg for my daughter's return. I think that they all know the truth and are acting like they think she's still alive. Otherwise they'd be releasing a sketch of the supposed nanny to the press, and doing stuff that any desperate parent/grandparent would do if the really thought their child was kidnapped.

I THOUGHT so! Thank you for clarifying that for me. Yeah I hate seeing her in the Find Caylee tshirt too. :furious:
First of all, she's not even Catholic as far as I know. It seems it's more like copying Madonna or whatnot. MOO

Yeah.....She doesn't strike me as the religious type

The "Where's Caylee" shirt is for show too

This is what the McCanns did when their daughter, Madeleine, went missing. Suddenly they were oh-so religious, meeting the Pope, etc.

Interesting that Padilla says everything changed with the information about decomp in teh car. Up until then, it was "find Caylee," then it suddenly became "protect Casey."

excellent statement!

I think he listens only to the media.... and the media only gets half truths from leaks by LE. They are not telling us everything!

He must be now. The funny thing is that he is as addicted to this case as we all are.

Me too. If there's any truth in it whatsoever. Frankly, I don't think she speaks in any kind of code at all. Like *she's close to home*. Feh. Just hogwash.

I agree totally!

ITA about the transcripts. I'm thinking that the instructions were NOT verbatim and there was a lot of "leeway" allowed. Need to sit down with a hard copy and go through it with the audio. Wonder who proofed and/or edited it?
I listened and read a long today. They do cut her off a lot. She continues to say that she is telling the truth about dropping her off to ZG. LP mentioned WW and Sawgrass Apt. #218. I wonder which one DS lived at...

He must be now. The funny thing is that he is as addicted to this case as we all are.
truly! I bet he reads here and looks for our sleuthing! He caught onto the WW & LR link To ZG. I know LE was called on that, so perhaps he got it from LE. I have another WS tab up with regards to Melich going to CA to meet with Padilla's.

This is what the McCanns did when their daughter, Madeleine, went missing. Suddenly they were oh-so religious, meeting the Pope, etc.

But in defense of this, many people turn to religion during tough times. It doesn't mean they are being disingenuous.

Do you remember the Fight last week between one of the protesters & a Neighbor of the Anthony's?

The man that grabbed the protester in a bear hug looked just like him - I'm trying to find the Video clip from the fight to see if it was him for sure

I saw that boy with the tattoos also from the week before. He was grabbing a light haired man. I saw it on one of the pic boards from a newspaper. (Orlando Sentinal maybe?). I can not see flash on my computer and that site is one of the few I can see pics on. I mentioned that it looked like the same person on a thread here.

A few things I never heard before that were on NG.. there are several but one that sticks out is when Nancy said that KC claimed to have worked at TGI Fridays? I never heard that. TGI Friday's was brought up in the 400 pages but NOT referring to KC working there.

A few things I never heard before that were on NG.. there are several but one that sticks out is when Nancy said that KC claimed to have worked at TGI Fridays? I never heard that. TGI Friday's was brought up in the 400 pages but NOT referring to KC working there.

I thought that one of her friends worked there. Who was it that always had cash because they waited tables? I think that was who it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677
Back