Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I'm a transcriptionist and I would LOVE to change those transcripts that NG keeps playing and make them more accurate. IOW, the inaudible sections I can hear...

Like how, gibby?

Okay, LP keeps saying that CA and GA know the truth because LA told them. He sounds so certain and he says it as a fact.

When questioned, though, LP says the reason he says that is because GA and CA changed their attitude right after the DNA came out. He states his theories as facts and it drives me crazy.
Yea kinda. But - LP NEVER says GA. He has left GA out of his statements ALL THE TIME. LP always refers to CA, LA, and KC only.

I have always found that to be telling even more.

The way KC keeps telling the police...I trusted her..I trusted her...I always trusted her...never had reason not to trust her..now I don't trust her. Could she be talking about CA (in her own twisted way?) and not about the "nanny"?

I think KC is talking about herself. I've thought about that a lot.

I thought I read that in rules, I can always be wrong, but it kind of stuck with me... I thought so as not to defame an innocent person

Quick question,.. I am not Catholic so I have no idea,.. Are you suppose to WEAR rosary beads?
It's sacreligious to be wearing them as jewelry. Just like her wearing the 'find Caylee' shirt is, imo. :mad:

Like how, gibby?

Well, nothing excitatory, I'm sure, but some of the inaudible is just more of KC lies, reiterations, like when she is cut off by LE. She is still speaking and yet the transcripts show her cutting off and LE talking. She is still spouting lies. Need to bust out the audio and create my own, ay?

IOW...it's my profession and I see little bits missing in the transcripts, although the important message is inferred. Just my profession :)

Okay, LP keeps saying that CA and GA know the truth because LA told them. He sounds so certain and he says it as a fact.

When questioned, though, LP says the reason he says that is because GA and CA changed their attitude right after the DNA came out. He states his theories as facts and it drives me crazy.
I think he listens only to the media.... and the media only gets half truths from leaks by LE. They are not telling us everything!

It's sacreligious to be wearing them as jewelry. Just like her wearing the 'find Caylee' shirt is, imo. :mad:

I THOUGHT so! Thank you for clarifying that for me. Yeah I hate seeing her in the Find Caylee tshirt too. :furious:

The way KC keeps telling the police...I trusted her..I trusted her...I always trusted her...never had reason not to trust her..now I don't trust her. Could she be talking about CA (in her own twisted way?) and not about the "nanny"?
I thought she was just trying to impress LE that Z was real.

Yea kinda. But - LP NEVER says GA. He has left GA out of his statements ALL THE TIME. LP always refers to CA, LA, and KC only.

I have always found that to be telling even more.

Ohh, you are so right! I forgot about that.

Even though LP is officially of the case (as the bounty hunter), I think that he is the one going over all of those phone records and I'll bet giving tips to LE. KC was making up to 50 calls per day, he said.

There is still something to what LP is saying about their behavior, ya know? And I believe him, especially since there is a nurse and an ex-LE in the house. They are in full Project Protect KC mode, and that's why I feel so bad about the protestors. KC needs to be in a safe house so the protestors can vent their anger there...oh, wait, PRISON???
I have to say that I feel that the protesters that are there, are not there to "protest." THey are there to cause commotion and be a part of the media blitz. More than half of them bring their children just to make a spectacle of themselves. Great parenting and truly shows their lack of education, IMO. I would NEVER bring my kids there! R U KIdding me??!!

This worked out perfect tonight! Thank-you to everyone transcribing the show for us folks that don't get NG. I really appreciate it.

Well, nothing excitatory, I'm sure, but some of the inaudible is just more of KC lies, reiterations, like when she is cut off by LE. She is still speaking and yet the transcripts show her cutting off and LE talking. She is still spouting lies. Need to bust out the audio and create my own, ay?

IOW...it's my profession and I see little bits missing in the transcripts, although the important message is inferred. Just my profession :)
ITA about the transcripts. I'm thinking that the instructions were NOT verbatim and there was a lot of "leeway" allowed. Need to sit down with a hard copy and go through it with the audio. Wonder who proofed and/or edited it?

Like when they are talking over each other, but you could fill those words in?

Very interesting. You may need to do that for us.

Also, when she says she is petrified, (that Caylee is missing), she doesn't always say Caylee's name. I believe so much of what she says, are what she feels about being caught, not for Caylee missing. When I listened to the audio, I took everything she said, as really how she feels about getting caught rather than Caylee missing. That audio is so eye-opening.

Ya know - as I listen to these tapes, notice that Casey says she's "petrified - absolutely petrified of Cindy's reaction." Then she proceeds to talk to Cindy like a dog in the jailhouse call.

I can't reconcile the two different attitudes...?

Good catch!!!

I think KC is talking about herself. I've thought about that a lot.

Me too. If there's any truth in it whatsoever. Frankly, I don't think she speaks in any kind of code at all. Like *she's close to home*. Feh. Just hogwash.

I swear, I would be BAWLING with they way they interrogated her, I just don't understand how she can be so callous and non-feeling....I just don't get it :furious:

I know. If my child was missing and LE accused me of burying her or throwing her away, I think I'd throw up on the table. It's just unreal how unemotional she is. She doesn't know how to fake it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back