Nancy Grace 9-15-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AH worked at Houlihans, I believe.

Thanks for the correction. I knew I read she was a server somewhere--I must be hungry--got my restaurants confused :confused:

Like when they are talking over each other, but you could fill those words in?

Very interesting. You may need to do that for us.

Also, when she says she is petrified, (that Caylee is missing), she doesn't always say Caylee's name. I believe so much of what she says, are what she feels about being caught, not for Caylee missing. When I listened to the audio, I took everything she said, as really how she feels about getting caught rather than Caylee missing. That audio is so eye-opening.

That's exactly what I mean....It's my profession and I can hear inaccuracies and wanted to clean it up. Maybe I should, huh....clean it up for WS. lol

He sure has received ALOT of exposure since being involved in this case hasn''t he? I'll just bet he becomes a regular on these shows. ummhmm.
Not that I dont like LP, I do. But have to wonder about the publicity he is getting. I'm sure he has a lot of means of finding out the information. Hmmm... maybe i'll be a PI next... I love investigating! If only i had more time...

Oh yes, a computer person was on a couple weeks ago and said they could recover anything as long as the ummm can't remember what he called them something like "plates" were not damaged. He said even if the computer was smashed or even put under water........

They can recover the data from her hard drive.

I think it might be easier to subpoena her emails from her email host. Wasn't she using Yahoo?

Thanks for the correction. I knew I read she was a server somewhere--I must be hungry--got my restaurants confused :confused:
Maybe i know too much... i have to say, this has really kept me busy, and saved me a lot of money. I have not been spending time on ebay looking for Anthropologie items!

She didnt claim to work there. NG had it wrong. CMA said that ZG's roommate worked there, if I remember correctly. But I do know that NG was wrong on that statement.

Yes that is what I thought. There were actually a few other things that she got wrong as well this evening.

KC claims Caylee went missing June 9th - Caylee's birthday is August 9th. This is eery to me...why pick June 9th for the date - 2 months before your daughters 3rd b-day.

More importantly, I don't have kids but I do have 2 cats that, to me are like my kids and I would have the date and time, to the second, ingrained in my mind of when they went missing. We've come to find out that Cindy took Caylee to see her great grandparents on June 15 but KC stated June 9. Makes my hair stand up on my arms.

the thing that will tick off a jury more than anything else which there is NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION and will be one of the reasons they will find her guilty of murder is the following

lets say casey was involved in something illegal and thought her daughter was kidnapped. ok fine so she waits 1 day or maybe even 2 days and starts doing her own investigation.......ITS A LOAD i know but lets just play along with her crazy story

so 1 day or 2 days.. and then you can not find out anything for information..
nothing.. ZERO no phone calls - no test messages, no ramson notes.
NOTHING.

thats when you go your friends, your parents, THE POLICE, the church
you go to someone

you dont wait 30 days and even then there was no guarantee she would have done anything unless the grandmother had forced the issue

you dont wait 30 days.......

you just dont

this will be a major reason as to why the jury will hate her and with all the other evidence... she is going to be convicted like there is no tomorrow

:furious:

the thing that will tick off a jury more than anything else which there is NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION and will be one of the reasons they will find her guilty of murder is the following

lets say casey was involved in something illegal and thought her daughter was kidnapped. ok fine so she waits 1 day or maybe even 2 days and starts doing her own investigation.......ITS A LOAD i know but lets just play along with her crazy story

so 1 day or 2 days.. and then you can not find out anything for information..
nothing.. ZERO no phone calls - no test messages, no ramson notes.
NOTHING.

thats when you go your friends, your parents, THE POLICE, the church
you go to someone

you dont wait 30 days and even then there was no guarantee she would have done anything unless the grandmother had forced the issue

you dont wait 30 days.......

you just dont

this will be a major reason as to why the jury will hate her and with all the other evidence... she is going to be convicted like there is no tomorrow

:furious:

Nooooooo. She saw in movies and stuff that people get in trouble so she didn't want to go to police. :rolleyes:

The hard thing is going to be trying to explain her partying after her daughter went missing. Any jury member will look at those photos and know this is not how a concerned parent would act while their child was missing.

Nooooooo. She saw in movies and stuff that people get in trouble so she didn't want to go to police. :rolleyes:

The hard thing is going to be trying to explain her partying after her daughter went missing. Any jury member will look at those photos and know this is not how a concerned parent would act while their child was missing.

yes.. the is what we call in the business.. INEXPLICABLE

:)

Yes that is what I thought. There were actually a few other things that she got wrong as well this evening.
The more I read - and re-read the docs, and listen to her, i notice the media, including NG twists the facts, and only gives part of the facts. Like the way she only plays pieces of the tapes... and it's chopped and in different orders. annoys me...

For some reason, KC and Cindy wanted to use the June 9th date. I wonder why?

interesting Leonard thiNks the laura r and walter myspace connection is a rouse

And nice to hear that he says FBI been on the caylee case since the beginning

L.Padilla said there might be a connection with William, Lee, Casey, & Laura R.
He said he hoped LE have looked into this connection.

Here is Williams myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/134960398
His friends list has Lee, Casey & Laura R. ~ she is the one who posted on 7/22/08 > she's ok.I just feel it :)

Yes and WW as well..he was/is a manager.
Good catch! You are right! In AH's interview in the docs, CMA said that Caylee was at Sea World on the 4th of July party AH was hosting with a friend at WW's!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back