Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's the one who picked her up at the car, but not until the late morning of the 27th.

The car could have been left the night before after the manager left for the day.

Since there are cameras all over the building, I'd be surprised if there isn't video showing exactly what happened when Casey pulled in.

Didn't JG say she was with him the weekend of the 27th? docs
then from Lp, long phone calls to MH on the evening of the 26th. NG show
then also from Lp, no phone calls at all the weekend of the 27th. NG show

I have said this before awhile back. With Casey being with all these guys, it make me question what her relationship with her father is. I am not happy to admit this, but in my younger days I had a lot of relationships that did not work and I went to therapy while trying to patch up my marriage (now 8 years strong, YEAH!), and the therapist asked alot of questions about my childhood and my relationship with my father. My parents divorced when I was young and we never were close growing up until now. The therapist said that loss of closeness with my father may be what I was looking for in all those relationships..
I am not defending Casey at all but I am wondering if this is the case with George and casey? Bad father daughter relationship and that is why she was with so many guys? I know it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just a random thought I had.. Sorry for blabbing.

My favorite part of that interview is where they are asking her why she brought them to Universal... and Casey says she thought she might find Caylee there. The detective says, "she's what...2?? what'd she do? take a cab??" lololol

It strikes me during these interviews that she sounds like she honestly thinks that they are going to buy her steaming pile of bs even AFTER she's caught in all these lies. Like.. oh yeah... IF we can find my blackjack, I can get Zenaida's number. As if they aren't going to pull her phone records.

I know! LE is not dumb... You can tell she believes in her own lies... She doesn't even know when she is telling the truth versus lying!!

I have said this before awhile back. With Casey being with all these guys, it make me question what her relationship with her father is. I am not happy to admit this, but in my younger days I had a lot of relationships that did not work and I went to therapy while trying to patch up my marriage (now 8 years strong, YEAH!), and the therapist asked alot of questions about my childhood and my relationship with my father. My parents divorced when I was young and we never were close growing up until now. The therapist said that loss of closeness with my father may be what I was looking for in all those relationships..
I am not defending Casey at all but I am wondering if this is the case with George and casey? Bad father daughter relationship and that is why she was with so many guys? I know it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just a random thought I had.. Sorry for blabbing.

No apology necessary. I can def relate! I have heard this before too... they say the father daughter relationship can definitely be a factor!

Question, does this case exhaust any of ya'll? KC just takes the cake I swear with all of her lies and no emotion of her daughter.

Do you think they had another interview that they didn't release? You'd think they would have asked these questions and much more once they realized she lied about it. JMO

I wondered if there were some unreleased interviews after I read about Jeff Hopkins. The 400 pg. document has a write-up of LE's interview with him, but not the actual interview. I want to know what he had to say about ZG, his son "Zach" and if he ever had a babysitter whom he introduced to Casey, etc.

I think that the reason that they didn't push her more about the obvious lies is that when LE tried to tell her that they knew she was lying, she just shut down and went to arguing that point. If you don't know, the way that you deal with pathological liars and psychos is that you pretend to buy into the lies, just a little. That way they feel the need to keep convincing you and they talk e.g. lie a little more. Sometimes it is the only way to keep them talking, you let them go and eventually they will start goig in cicles and back themselves into a corner.
Speaking from personal experience.

Barf!

She was very, very proud of how Caylee was being raised.

Casey's pulling her own chain.

I think we have to ask the questions: If there is an accomplice, besides Casey, who has been able to maintain this charade of hers? Who has lied as convincingly as she has? Who has not stepped up to take a polygraph?

The only answer I can come up with who would stick their neck out for her is: Any one of the three members of her immediate family.

My favorite part of that interview is where they are asking her why she brought them to Universal... and Casey says she thought she might find Caylee there. The detective says, "she's what...2?? what'd she do? take a cab??" lololol

I had not heard that, I laughed when I read it.

Zanaida was always giving praise on the way Caylee was being raised!???
GMAB!
Oh that's a GOOD ONE Casey!!!

If LP has Casey's cell phone records, he knows he can't give the numbers out because people would call the numbers...just look at the situation with the protestors. I think Lp feels his reputation has been damaged and he is trying to solve this as a way of restoring credibility. Lp has been conducting his own investigation IMO.

She talked several times to Mark Hawkins on the 26th when her car ran out of gas.

LP has stated several times that she left her car there on the evening of the 26th since Amscot worker saw it there early (7am?) on the 27th.

I think that the reason that they didn't push her more about the obvious lies is that when LE tried to tell her that they knew she was lying, she just shut down and went to arguing that point. If you don't know, the way that you deal with pathological liars and psychos is that you pretend to buy into the lies, just a little. That way they feel the need to keep convincing you and they talk e.g. lie a little more. Sometimes it is the only way to keep them talking, you let them go and eventually they will start goig in cicles and back themselves into a corner.
Speaking from personal experience.

That makes sense... but it must be difficult to do that. It would be for me anyway. I'd prolly blow up and say something not so nice. :crazy:

I know! LE is not dumb... You can tell she believes in her own lies... She doesn't even know when she is telling the truth versus lying!!

She is used to people not calling her out on her lies. I would imagine that her family and friends are so used to her lying that they didn't even argue with her anymore. The liar thinks you believe them because you stop trying to reason with them. No matter how many times you say "You're lying!", they'll continue to lie and beat you down until you finally just change the subject.

LE thinks Leonard is important enough to take a trip out to Calif and talk with him about what he knows!

Of course they do - With all this info he's been spewing on NG they want to find out whats true & whats theory

Looks like that "proud of the way Caylee was being raised" got us all, eh?? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back