Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good point. I don't even want the actual phone numbers though- just who she called at what time and for what duration. Gimme gimme gimme I NEED I NEED!

If LP has Casey's cell phone records, he knows he can't give the numbers out because people would call the numbers...just look at the situation with the protestors. I think Lp feels his reputation has been damaged and he is trying to solve this as a way of restoring credibility. Lp has been conducting his own investigation IMO.

Question, does this case exhaust any of ya'll? KC just takes the cake I swear with all of her lies and no emotion of her daughter.
Yes it does, keeping up with the different stories and dates, and everybody she mentions, and what they've said.

So........nothing new on NG. Hug your kids, and grandchildren and thank God they didn't turn out like Casey. Off to the beach to watcha beautiful San Diego sunset!

I have said this before awhile back. With Casey being with all these guys, it make me question what her relationship with her father is. I am not happy to admit this, but in my younger days I had a lot of relationships that did not work and I went to therapy while trying to patch up my marriage (now 8 years strong, YEAH!), and the therapist asked alot of questions about my childhood and my relationship with my father. My parents divorced when I was young and we never were close growing up until now. The therapist said that loss of closeness with my father may be what I was looking for in all those relationships..
I am not defending Casey at all but I am wondering if this is the case with George and casey? Bad father daughter relationship and that is why she was with so many guys? I know it has nothing to do with Caylee, but just a random thought I had.. Sorry for blabbing.

I agree about the father/daughter relationship. Her father was a police officer and she has had several "relationships" with cops.

Question, does this case exhaust any of ya'll? KC just takes the cake I swear with all of her lies and no emotion of her daughter.
Oh yes!
This case is so so frustrating!
I can't get over her lack of emotion, her nonchalant chit chat on and on, and not an ounce of upset, worry or sadness at all!
it is scarey really.
No remorse.

Evil.:furious:

If LP has Casey's cell phone records, he knows he can't give the numbers out because people would call the numbers...just look at the situation with the protestors. I think Lp feels his reputation has been damaged and he is trying to solve this as a way of restoring credibility. Lp has been conducting his own investigation IMO.

But we'll promise not to share the records with anyone if he'll just send us a copy!!

Ran late tonight when KC says she went to some stores where the invisible nanny went, supposedly on June 9th..she is covering her butt b/c she knows they can track her. She must have went shopping the night that Caylee went missing..hm. I would pull all video from Target on June 9th just to see if she is there.

Why would Lee give LP the phone records?

Remember early on LP was the "good guy" in the eyes of the A's..he got their daughter/sister out of jail. LP claims Lee called him everyday while he was in OrLAHndo.

I think what LP isn't mentioning is the woman who was in the house with Casey. :X That is where the real story is going to come into play, imo. She was literally the "fly on the wall".

She is used to people not calling her out on her lies. I would imagine that her family and friends are so used to her lying that they didn't even argue with her anymore. The liar thinks you believe them because you stop trying to reason with them. No matter how many times you say "You're lying!", they'll continue to lie and beat you down until you finally just change the subject.

Yeah you are right, and at times she sounds a bit convincing in a sick twisted way! It sounds so rehearsed.. and if I hear absolutely one more time, ugh.

Now the psych is talking about all the details Casey gives... you guys are right, of course!

Oh yes!
This case is so so frustrating!
I can't get over her lack of emotion, her nonchalant chit chat on and on, and not an ounce of upset, worry or sadness at all!
it is scarey really.
No remorse.

Evil.:furious:

I so agree, I had to just turn it off last night and go to bed. I am glad that Nancy keeps this case going and the Anthonys should be very grateful for that. (That is if they can be grateful for anything).

I think what LP isn't mentioning is the woman who was in the house with Casey. :X That is where the real story is going to come into play, imo. She was literally the "fly on the wall".

You are in my head SS.. I really want to hear what she observed in that house!

Why would Lee give LP the phone records?

I don't believe one word of what LP says

He has lied in the past & that is all I need to discount everything he says

He may be telling the truth but I want to see proof - I can't take him at his word anymore

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back