Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of the Target checks written on Amy's account were written on June 10th? If so, that gives June 9th a whole different meaning in the disappearance. It could be an excuse to be writing checks or theft in the first place.
July 10 while Amy was on vacation. :)

Did they mention who gave the interview on Spanish radio?

Was it Cindy?

I read that earlier. I wasn't paying attention just then though to NG. I read that she did and KC was in the "other room' at Baez's office during the interview.

It cracks me up every time. I feel like calling him and saying "where does KC live" just to hear him say OrLAHndo..

O.K. nobody flip out, I'm kidding I won't really call. Maybe he'll say it once more for me before the end of NG.

After you do that, call NG and say "what's the name of the little Anthony girl missing in Florida" and she'll say... "you mean... kyeeeely?"

That polygraph expert looks familiar.. Is he the one featured on Dr. Phil sometimes? LOL!

Yes, and he had that failed show where he gave people polygraphs...Jack Tremarco! I kinda liked that show. It wasn't the weird one where everyone destroys their marriage (!?!?!) but contestants would try to 'beat' him...he would ask them questions and they would either lie or tell the truth and he tried to guess which one. Honestly, he was almost always right!

And a shout out to my ole' buddy Tracey L!! Whereya been girl???

Doesn't feel like WS without you!

Oh, did I miss that? What did he lie about?

Well,
He lied about FLA bondsman being mad at him because they couldn't bail Casey out.

FLAT OUT LIE & he knows it

GO back & read all his statements when he first became involved with this case - He led people to believe that he had inside knowledge that Casey was alive

ANOTHER FLAT OUT LIE

He pulled a con & he's doing it again

He's acting like he has inside knowledge but the fact is he's getting is info from websites just like this one

jmo

She talked several times to Mark Hawkins on the 26th when her car ran out of gas.

LP has stated several times that she left her car there on the evening of the 26th since Amscot worker saw it there early (7am?) on the 27th.

does anyone know when AL picked up KC from Amscot?
didn't Lp say that AL told him the morning of the 27th?
are there any other times said by anyone else?
And the biggest question of all is could a dead body be in a trunk for how many days? from the 24th to the 26th?
or from the 16th to the 26th? in florida?

After you do that, call NG and say "what's the name of the little Anthony girl missing in Florida" and she'll say... "you mean... kyeeeely?"

Then I'll say Nancy what did they drink? AND she'll say KEWL AID

I think what LP isn't mentioning is the woman who was in the house with Casey. :X That is where the real story is going to come into play, imo. She was literally the "fly on the wall".

I asked Tony Padilla that very question! LOL I asked what she was doing, if she was talking to Casey or just being a fly on the wall and he shut me down and said he couldn't comment any further!

Yes, and he had that failed show where he gave people polygraphs...Jack Tremarco! I kinda liked that show. It wasn't the weird one where everyone destroys their marriage (!?!?!) but contestants would try to 'beat' him...he would ask them questions and they would either lie or tell the truth and he tried to guess which one. Honestly, he was almost always right!

And a shout out to my ole' buddy Tracey L!! Whereya been girl???

Doesn't feel like WS without you!

Awww.. thank you! That is so sweet. Shout out backatcha! Just been "observin" mostly lately. Couple of particulars rub me the wrong way. Tryin to keep my privileges. LOL!

does anyone know when AL picked up KC from Amscot?
didn't Lp say that AL told him the morning of the 27th?
are there any other times said by anyone else?
And the biggest question of all is could a dead body be in a trunk for how many days? from the 24th to the 26th?
or from the 16th to the 26th? in florida?

Tony picked her up on the 27th between 11am and 1pm?

I haven't heard anything else on different times than that.

Don't know about the 10 days in the trunk but I'd be willing to guess that it was only in there maybe 2 days if that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back