Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While watching Nancy,.. something just hit me like a ton of bricks!!!! The whole family said they have heard about Zanny for years,.. Casey said that it will 4 years this Christmas that she has known her. BEFORE she was pregnant with Caylee. Could "Zanny" actually be a boyfriend? She would say she is hanging out with Zanny,.. or she was going to spend the night at Zanny's house, but secretly hanging out with a boyfriend and sleeping over at his house? The CA's brother said that they thought Casey was a virgin when she was obviously pregnant.
It wouldn't have to be a specific boyfriend,.. just the flavor of the week with the same "Zanny" name. jmo

Yeah, or Casey just planted the lie- saying "I've known Zanny for years you've heard me mention her- don't you remember?" And CG WANTS so badly to believe Caylee is alive she convinced herself she did remember. Casey is extremely manipulative and Cindy is in extreme denial. Who knows?

Where was Casey on the nite of the 26th?? does anyone know? Where she spent the nite and when she left that place?

As far as we know, she was spending every night with TonE at this time.

There had better not be revelations, serious ones, this Saturday. I will most defintely not be here Saturday. Watch, that is when everything big will happen.
And by the way, I don't think there was a single thing on NG tonight that could be considered news, but at least she is keeping Caylee out there in the spotlight.

Wells: Did she ever make any funny, Oh like I love this child you know and I wish you were mine or anything like that? or...
Casey: Never that I have witnessed or anybody else had ever told me. She used to just say how much she loved Caylee and that she was such a good kid. And you know she was very, very proud of how she was being raised.

Who is she referring to?

Another thing someone else posted here a while back, and listening to the tapes night after night on NG's show, I think that person is right. KC never called the babysitter (I can't call her a nanny since even if there was such a person in KC's life it wouldn't be a nanny, it would be a darn babysitter) Zanny UNTIL the detective in the interrogation at Universal called her that, then KC picked up on it and used it herself later in the interview. Just thought that was interesting. Also, is Lee's statement now posted somewhere, or is Natisha the only one to have it?

Tony picked her up on the 27th between 11am and 1pm?

I haven't heard anything else on different times than that.

Don't know about the 10 days in the trunk but I'd be willing to guess that it was only in there maybe 2 days if that.
Wouldn't it also depend on the state of decomposition of the body when in the trunk, like if she'd been moved from someplace else then put in the trunk and left some decomp in the trunk which odor got worse over time? I don't think Caylee was in the trunk right before the car was abandoned, just that some fluid was in there. Is that possible?

Where was Casey on the nite of the 26th?? does anyone know? Where she spent the nite and when she left that place?

There was no activity online as far as I can see on the 26th. I am now wondering that also. Could she have been with the accomplice and he/she dropped her back off at her car? Is there a grocery store close to Amscot? Could she have walked to a grocery store and bought a few things just before Tony picked her up?

I thought so. Especially this part that Lee according to LP was the one that told Cindy and George not to take the polygraph. That was sort interesing and news to me. I had wondered why they did not want to take one, that sort of explains it. I wonder why Lee would tell them not to, not even their own private one?

Baez can offer them a private one and he does not have to share the results. He KNOWS they are guilty or he'd demand it. Defense attys can have it done privately, and if the results are positive, they will share it with the prosecution. Otherwise they just keep their mouths shut. The fact that NO ONE in the family is taking a polygraph points to their guilt. They KNOW something that would cause them to fail a polygraph. It cannot be used in court, but it is a tool that LE uses to focus or not focus on someone. It's a tool. Not 100% but more often correct than not.

Wells: Did she ever make any funny, Oh like I love this child you know and I wish you were mine or anything like that? or...
Casey: Never that I have witnessed or anybody else had ever told me. She used to just say how much she loved Caylee and that she was such a good kid. And you know she was very, very proud of how she was being raised.

Who is she referring to?

Ooops, I misunderstood your question. sorry!

Another thing someone else posted here a while back, and listening to the tapes night after night on NG's show, I think that person is right. KC never called the babysitter (I can't call her a nanny since even if there was such a person in KC's life it wouldn't be a nanny, it would be a darn babysitter) Zanny UNTIL the detective in the interrogation at Universal called her that, then KC picked up on it and used it herself later in the interview. Just thought that was interesting. Also, is Lee's statement now posted somewhere, or does Natisha have it?

Casey doesn't do it until then, but Cindy does it in the 911 call.

The calling her Zanny thing, to clarify.

There was no activity online as far as I can see on the 26th. I am now wondering that also. Could she have been with the accomplice and he/she dropped her back off at her car? Is there a grocery store close to Amscot? Could she have walked to a grocery store and bought a few things just before Tony picked her up?
The car was seen at 7am. Tony did not pick her up until close to noon. Surely she didn't spent 4-5 hours at the grocery. What would happen to the perishables in that period of time in the Florida heat?

As far as we know, she was spending every night with TonE at this time.
Speaking of which, if she dropped off the car at Amscot that night because it ran out of gas (for the worker to see there at 7am on the 27th) why wouldn't he have given Casey a ride home that night and instead she called him on the 27th (late morning) to pick her up? :confused:

I thought nobody knew Zanny the Nanny ... and the friends only had heard her name within the last month or so.

Yes, Casey says she has known her for 4 years but what family members knew her?

I had heard a while back, when the first news stories were breaking and Zanny was mentioned, that CA stated she had heard about Zanny for several years. I took that to mean since Caylee's birth but who knows. CA did state that she had only heard about Zanny and that she had never actually met or seen her. I thought that was bizarre, that in all that time no member of the family had ever picked the child up from the sitter's or met her or talked with her on the phone.

The car was seen at 7am. Tony did not pick her up until close to noon. Surely she didn't spent 4-5 hours at the grocery. What would happen to the perishables in that period of time in the Florida heat?
That's exactly my question! It doesn't make sense! MOO

Wouldn't it also depend on the state of decomposition of the body when in the trunk, like if she'd been moved from someplace else then put in the trunk and left some decomp in the trunk which odor got worse over time? I don't think Caylee was in the trunk right before the car was abandoned, just that some fluid was in there. Is that possible?

I've mentioned this before. I personally think the body wasn't in there but a couple of days. Decomp fluids most likely seeped into the carpet and if it was cleaned (I think it was per George's cleaning fluid) then it was only a surface cleaning. The smell would have to be horrid.

Since Casey's story is that Zanny the BS also watched JMH's son Z at the same time she was watching Caylee, maybe she is talking about him? The problem is that law enforcement interviewed JDH, not JMH ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119
Back