Nancy Grace 9-17 Show Description + Discussion.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she acted completely alone. JMO, of course. There is no way she wouldn't have already thrown someone else under the bus to keep her *ss out of a sling.

I agree with you. Not sure why, but I do think she acted alone. I don't think she would have acted so natural afterwards if some one shared her secret.

Salem

Who's statement was it that 2 men pushed the car? Have those 2 guys been found?
Casey's and not to my knowledge.

What part of Casey's testimony are you trying to believe anyway?! NONE of it is true or has an OUNCE of truth to it. Zero.

No sense in trying to pick it apart, imo. There is nothing there.

I agree with you. Not sure why, but I do think she acted alone. I don't think she would have acted so natural afterwards if some one shared her secret.

Salem

I think so too. There just aren't that many people who are willing to cooperate in killing or disposing of a two year old child. I can't even think of anyone I know that I could call and ask for help.

Does it bother y'all (get on your nerves) the way that NG pronounces Caylee's name ... my husband mimic her all of the time ... "Little CYELLee"

Do we know when she ran out of gas? I only remember reading that she ran out of gas and two men pushed her vehicle into the parking lot ... I just posted the Q today as to what she did between 7 a.m. and whatever time Tony picked her up (I'd only read between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.) ...
GA put gas in the car when they picked it up.

Can't LP scan in those phone records and e-mail em on over to us???

My thoughts exactly.LOL.Buuuuuuuttt, I doubt it.

Sure would be nice...I'll ask. The worst they can do is say "ARE YOU CRAZY??? HELL NO...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."

Guess they could say worse things too. ;)

Who's statement was it that 2 men pushed the car? Have those 2 guys been found?
I thought that came from Casey, but I haven't heard anything about the two guys ever being located. MOO

I think the accomplice would come into play on or about the 24th and not as late as the 26th. (I also do not think it was one of her bfs, but I could be mistaken on that point.) I agree with LP that someone did help her dispose of the body.

What day(s) did she contact her friend in California?
Wasn't she about ready to jump on a plane & meet him there?

I think the accomplice would come into play on or about the 24th and not as late as the 26th. (I also do not think it was one of her bfs, but I could be mistaken on that point.) I agree with LP that someone did help her dispose of the body.

I have thought she's had an accomplice all along, but I really can't pinpoint an exact reason why.

I can't imagine what she did with a body for 10 days. I think whatever happened, had already been done. The smell had just began to get to her and the car ran out of gas so she just walked away from it for good.

I wonder if... if she was with another guy on the night of the 26th and just had him drop her off at her car on the 27th. I now begin to think if that's so, it was just another of her bumps in the night, not necessarily the accomplice.

I think so too. There just aren't that many people who are willing to cooperate in killing or disposing of a two year old child. I can't even think of anyone I know that I could call and ask for help.
If somebody helped her it would have to be family, in my opinion, unless her friends have the same moral compass she does.

Sure would be nice...I'll ask. The worst they can do is say "ARE YOU CRAZY??? HELL NO...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."

Jeesh... with all the information he is giving out... why not?? He's been very open to sharing his opinion.

Hahahaha~ But they like us. :)

They will probably say, "Of course! My buddies at WS have earned them as hard as they have worked and the way they have supported our efforts." hehehe

I can't find a Jeffrey Mark Hopkins in Florida. Could this be more "elaboration" on her point?

Also I just listened to how Zenaida didn't tell Casey lots of information. Could she be describing herselv, not Zenaida.

I wondered if there were some unreleased interviews after I read about Jeff Hopkins. The 400 pg. document has a write-up of LE's interview with him, but not the actual interview. I want to know what he had to say about ZG, his son "Zach" and if he ever had a babysitter whom he introduced to Casey, etc.
IIRC, he denied knowing anything much about Casey, said he was in a restaurant eating with family when she ran into him. They exchanged brief pleasantries. Then she used his name in her lies! Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does it bother y'all (get on your nerves) the way that NG pronounces Caylee's name ... my husband mimic her all of the time ... "Little CYELLee"

Drives me CRAZY!! I have some other comments I'd like to share w/NG (in addition to how to pronounce CAYLEE's name correctly). Does anyone have an email address for her? I'm looking on her site right now.

Casey's and not to my knowledge.

What part of Casey's testimony are you trying to believe anyway?! NONE of it is true or has an OUNCE of truth to it. Zero.

No sense in trying to pick it apart, imo. There is nothing there.

Oh no, I thought that's where it came from and wanted to discredit that from my brain. lol

Salem
I tend to believe she acted alone too.
She would never share this with anyone, she'd be to afraid someone would "rat her out"
I think this crime is due to the actions of KC and only KC. All of her friends seem to have adored little Caylee. I can't see any of them helping in such an evil act.

I'm not questioning that Casey ran out of gas, just wondering if she said WHEN she ran out of gas. I'd only read that she HAD.

Casey said J Michael H; LE interviewed J Dale H.

Hope that meets the "no first and last name" criteria.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back